Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Guys my modded terraria keeps crushing every 10 minutes or when i want to exit the world. What can i do with it?
Well I guess you could try to disable all mods and then turn them on one by one to see which one is problematic? If none of them alone crashes your game, then maybe some of your mods aren't compatible?

Well I guess you could try to disable all mods and then turn them on one by one to see which one is problematic? If none of them alone crashes your game, then maybe some of your mods aren't compatible?
Im playing with my friend, we both have the exact same mods loaded, but my game keeps crushing every 10 mins [his is fine]. Yesterday everything was fine. I didn't updated any of the mods. [turning computer off and on isn't an option]

Im playing with my friend, we both have the exact same mods loaded, but my game keeps crushing every 10 mins [his is fine]. Yesterday everything was fine. I didn't updated any of the mods. [turning computer off and on isn't an option]
You both have same versions of everything? Try to reinstall ModLoader, maybe your Steam downloaded and changed some files?

Clear out mod folder to , sometimes disabling is not enough.

Also it's crashing not crushing

So yeah, i deleted all mods and re-installed tmodloader it still doesn't works.

Edit1: When im creating new world it works. I think something corrupts world file but i don't know what it might be.

Last edited:
For some reason, enemies aren't dropping money. I'm currently using:

Thorium Mod
Calamity Mod
Zoaklen Mod
Reduced Grinding Mod
RPG classes mod
Dushy's Upgrade mod

It's really frustrating how I always have like no money.
Never mind I realized that it was the MoreAccessories Mod that was bugging the game, but they fixed it.

Let's say you have a custom tree, and you to have to put a minimum power requirement on that tree, how would you? I tried minPick = 60; and minAxe = 60; but neither work.

So yeah, i deleted all mods and re-installed tmodloader it still doesn't works.

Edit1: When im creating new world it works. I think something corrupts world file but i don't know what it might be.
Well maybe it's just your old world that got corrupted somehow?

I don't know if this is a bug or not but sometimes when i kill enemies, their gore seems to stay and never disappear. It seems to disappear when i leave the world and join back but its kinda bothersome when im playing the game to see enemie remains everywhere and having to leave the world and join back just to remove the remains. Of course i can just disable gore all together and the problem is fixed but i actually like the gore, just not when it stays on the screen for more than 3 minutes and jugs on my frame rate. I don't know if its just my game or if anyone else is experiencing this issue but hopefully this gets fixed. (if your wondering, i did have mods installed when i took the picture. It could just be the mods i have installed but i don't know for certain.)

Attachments

• Bug Pic.PNG
    Bug Pic.PNG
    409.4 KB · Views: 163
I don't know if this is a bug or not but sometimes when i kill enemies, their gore seems to stay and never disappear. It seems to disappear when i leave the world and join back but its kinda bothersome when im playing the game to see enemie remains everywhere and having to leave the world and join back just to remove the remains. Of course i can just disable gore all together and the problem is fixed but i actually like the gore, just not when it stays on the screen for more than 3 minutes and jugs on my frame rate. I don't know if its just my game or if anyone else is experiencing this issue but hopefully this gets fixed. (if your wondering, i did have mods installed when i took the picture. It could just be the mods i have installed but i don't know for certain.)
Well, first place you gotta look is gore-editting mods that you have enabled, which might be just about any mod that has custom NPCs I suppose. Again I'd recommend trying the mods one by one to see if any of them cause trouble. I'd also recommend using a new world and character for this, since the absence of mods might mess up your current player and world, if there are mod items in them (which I guess they are).

i can't run the tmodloaderinstaler...
You can just copy all the tModLoader files into your Terraria installation folder instead. I guess it's not working because of your absent or outdated Java installation :)

Well, first place you gotta look is gore-editting mods that you have enabled, which might be just about any mod that has custom NPCs I suppose. Again I'd recommend trying the mods one by one to see if any of them cause trouble. I'd also recommend using a new world and character for this, since the absence of mods might mess up your current player and world, if there are mod items in them (which I guess they are).

You can just copy all the tModLoader files into your Terraria installation folder instead. I guess it's not working because of your absent or outdated Java installation :)

I believe the persistent gore is a confirmed bug of the new TML. I saw a post that it would get fixed with the next release of TML.

There also seems to be another bug which turns music volume to 0 after reloading mods.

Fixed 4 errors and then got 1 error that icant solve )=
error CS0117: 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem' does not contain a definition for 'NewItem'
ModItem.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, "OrcaFin", 1);

Btw
orca fin is mod item
plus how do i make my enemy only spawn at ocean because i dont like it when it rains killer whales

Fixed 4 errors and then got 1 error that icant solve )=
error CS0117: 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem' does not contain a definition for 'NewItem'
ModItem.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, "OrcaFin", 1);
Is that supposed to spawn the item? I think it's just Item.NewItem, that's what I use anyway and it works. So I guess like that:
Code:
Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("OrcaFin"));

Back
Top Bottom