Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Unfortunately on reddit people are getting errors when they attempted to just reinstall 1.3.4 tmod. Here is a link to one of the posts. picture of the error here from the comments. I have no issues, but I have 2 terraria folders, 1 modded, 1 not. So this is usually never a problem for me.
Known issue. You need to wait for the new (temporary) tml release that fixes this.

Whelp, there goes my Tremor/Calamity/Spirit/RPG/Experience&Classes 41 modpack marathon with my friends. Best of luck and best wishes to the mod dev community with the future update!

ohhhh come on!!! Yesterday download the calamity mod and i've done so many things, but now terraria launch the 1.3.5 and i can't do anything to play... when publish the compatibility version????

Hello i need some help please, after i start the tmodloader terraria not the original it shows me:
---------------------------
Terraria: Error
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Nem található „InitSafe” in the „CSteamworks” DLL-file.

here: Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()

here: Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()

here: Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()

here: Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)

here: Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
OK

Hello i need some help please, after i start the tmodloader terraria not the original it shows me:
Terraria: Error
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Nem található „InitSafe” in the „CSteamworks” DLL-file.

here: Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()

here: Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()

here: Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()

here: Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)

here: Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
OK
I can only assume it's because of 1.3.5, let's wait until they push out the update... for the update.

When I try to launch Tmodloader it says :
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Can't find 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks' .
Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Back
Top Bottom