Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Same bruh lel
[doublepost=1492638017,1492637961][/doublepost]Also I doubt it. It's because I woke up at 3 PM today. Usually I can stay up later and still wake up at like 11-12 PM but I just forgot to set alarms today.

Same bruh lel
[doublepost=1492638017,1492637961][/doublepost]Also I doubt it. It's because I woke up at 3 PM today. Usually I can stay up later and still wake up at like 11-12 PM but I just forgot to set alarms today.
Oh crap i hate when that happens, that sucks man, maybe the rules will change in a few weeks or somethin

when will you update it to 1.5 because all the recent versions of tmodloader (1.3.4.4) aren't compatible with terraria (1.5)
I also hope that it comes out soon, Its a great thing that they made it but i hope it gets updated asap!!!
[doublepost=1492639394,1492639347][/doublepost]
Can't wait for this update, just got into the calamity mod! :D
Ya i got the calamity mod to, With thorium/tremor and some others, Its amazing xD and i cant wait for the update also, Good luck with waiting xD im going to need some luck to

Hello i need some help please, after i start the tmodloader terraria not the original it shows me:
---------------------------
Terraria: Error
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Nem található „InitSafe” in the „CSteamworks” DLL-file.

here: Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()

here: Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()

here: Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()

here: Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)

here: Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
OK

what I did to fix this error was I deleted the whole Terraria folder Steam/steamapps/common I deleted the whole game folder there then I un-installed the game and installed it again and that fixed it for me, but once you do that don't install tmodloader since its not compatible with 1.3.5 wait till tmodloader updates

what I did to fix this error was I deleted the whole Terraria folder Steam/steamapps/common I deleted the whole game folder there then I un-installed the game and installed it again and that fixed it for me, but once you do that don't install tmodloader since its not compatible with 1.3.5 wait till tmodloader updates
Ya it sucks that tmodloader doesnt have 1.3.5, We just have to play the waiting game

Terraria updated, and I pasted the Tmodloader stuff in the Terraria folder again, but it does not work. So I uninstalled Terraria but I cannot download again

Terraria updated, and I pasted the Tmodloader stuff in the Terraria folder again, but it does not work. So I uninstalled Terraria but I cannot download again
Noooo dont do that, Terraria updated to 1.3.5 and tmodloader is only availavble for 1.3.4, You have to play the waiting game like the rest of us and wait until tmodloader updates. Sorry!!!
[doublepost=1492641546,1492641518][/doublepost]
When will this be compatible with 1.3.5?
Nobody knows, I hope soon because this thing is amazing!! I have a game to get back to xD
[doublepost=1492641577][/doublepost]
pleas be patient and dont spam here with 'wont work' 'fix pls' that is useless , just be patient till they update
I agree but people want to play modded terraria because its so awesome!!!! i agree with being patient but its so hard since this is so amazing!

And the waiting game begins!

I'm hoping that TmodLoader won't come across any huge issues with this new update.

Noooo dont do that, Terraria updated to 1.3.5 and tmodloader is only availavble for 1.3.4, You have to play the waiting game like the rest of us and wait until tmodloader updates. Sorry!!!
Nobody knows, I hope soon because this thing is amazing!! I have a game to get back to xD
I agree but people want to play modded terraria because its so awesome!!!! i agree with being patient but its so hard since this is so amazing!
Thanks! I got that but I still can't reinstall Terraria in steam. It says I don't have the privellage

Thanks! I got that but I still can't reinstall Terraria in steam. It says I don't have the privellage
huh thats strange, Ive never seen that before. Just turn off your computer and turn it back on and see if you could do it then. If it doesnt work tell me and i will try to help you out a bit with all i can do
[doublepost=1492642015,1492641977][/doublepost]
And the waiting game begins!

I'm hoping that TmodLoader won't come across any huge issues with this new update.
Ya same man, I dont want to worry about that right now so please do not post it lol, Jk but i actually hope it doesnt come across some major problems that mess it up.

that are nonsene reasons and you just went on spamming ... this ain't helping

Hey, I'm currently working on a mod that adds more NPCs with my friend. I am adding an NPC called the Miner that sells ores. I want to include hardmode ores that can only be purchased during hardmode. I don't know whether I should make the NPC move in during hardmode (which I can easily do) or make it sell hardmode ores during hardmode, which I have no idea how to do. If you know how to make hardmode-only items could you please send me a script of a shop with hardmode-only items? It would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: I decided to go with the NPC moving in during hardmode as it ruins the fun of exploring the underground and searching for ores. However, I am having an issue with my sprite. I used a guide sprite to start out with, which has 26 frames, and because its based off the guide sprite, the attack frames are meant for a bow. How do I make my NPC hold a bow instead of a sword? I tried changing the attack type to shooting, but all my NPC does is hold out his hands as if he is carrying an invisible bow, yet he doesn't do any damage.
Friend in question is me XD

Back
Top Bottom