Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How would i then add mods to the game, i saw that there is some sort of mod browser in the main menu with tmod
Yes, you can download mods in the mod browser, and also find a lot more in the released section of the forms. You will need to enable and reload these in the mods tab in the main menu.

I'd try copying the patch files and reinstalling again.
I believe the patch doesn't work because of the 1.5.2 update with bugfixes and stuff like that. I just got it a few minutes ago and the 1.5.1 patch doesn't work anymore as I expected. We just need to wait for them to make a quick 1.5.2 tmodloader version. (Note: I don't know if your all talking about some 1.5.2 patch idk about)

I believe the patch doesn't work because of the 1.5.2 update with bugfixes and stuff like that. I just got it a few minutes ago and the 1.5.1 patch doesn't work anymore as I expected. We just need to wait for them to make a quick 1.5.2 tmodloader version. (Note: I don't know if your all talking about some 1.5.2 patch idk about)
Sure it does, you just have to do it again, as normal.

I too had to do it again since when I woke up, 1.3.5.2 was released. It is very easy to do.

I just got this error message....

Attachments

• Screenshot (62).png
    Screenshot (62).png
    28.5 KB · Views: 338
Yes, you can download mods in the mod browser, and also find a lot more in the released section of the forms. You will need to enable and reload these in the mods tab in the main menu.
where are the player saves and world saves located so I can backup, also do i have to like rename the tmod terraria version

Just found out that actually re-downloading the previous fix from the website and copying it into the terraria folder works if have steam open at the time, may be a coincidence but if some others want to try it then hopefully it works for you. Also I removed the v1.3.4.4 terraria launcher file or w/e it's called before this

I thought i would put this here. Just to see if anyone had a fix?

I was playing Modded Terraria with TModloader, i got the patch for it to work. but now today Terraia updated again. I cannot play unless it downloads, but after it downloads it will come up with a messege that says Content File Locked! Please does anyone have a Solution for this? For now i can disable wifi restart steam and it wont prompt me with the update, but doing that is Very annoying.

I thought i would put this here. Just to see if anyone had a fix?

I was playing Modded Terraria with TModloader, i got the patch for it to work. but now today Terraia updated again. I cannot play unless it downloads, but after it downloads it will come up with a messege that says Content File Locked! Please does anyone have a Solution for this? For now i can disable wifi restart steam and it wont prompt me with the update, but doing that is Very annoying.
Did you reinstall terraria?

It works thanks so much.
But another question
How do I add standalone mods that arent in the mod browser
and how would i save the progress/make backups as terraria updates
If you goto mods on terraria's main menu, there's a button to open your mods folder where you can paste in your .tmod files/downloaded mods.

tModLoader characters don't get corupted after updates, but if you want to back them up you can make copys of your character files, or of the whole players / worlds folder.

Well like the staff hasnt enough tryng to make the current modloader for (1.3.5.2)........... Now happydays post a video about the upcoming 1.4 update.

Back
Top Bottom