Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When will tmodloader for version 1.3.5.2 come out because i really liked the 1.3.4.4 version but terrarias updated and now it won't work.

When will tmodloader for version 1.3.5.2 come out because i really liked the 1.3.4.4 version but terrarias updated and now it won't work.
Here's your answer.
17fb603456c549fd85773feae6efeb92.png

funny (but it sux)i can get the modloader to work, but it reverts the game to 1.3.4 and my main character and main world are blocked, i think because i loaded them with out mods and played the day the 1.3.5 hit, today i reinstalled modloader and they are locked out while modloader is installed, i uninstall modloader and they are playable again, guess i wait for a month for when they get proper version out, i have 2 lower characters and a few crappy worlds but i dont want to play them, guess i play without mods for a bit

When I load Tmodloader 9.0.3 I get the normal tree icon (not the jungle tree icon) and this message pops up when i click on it:
System.DIINotFoundExpection: Unable to load DLL "CSteamworks": The specified
module could not be found. (Expection from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(Appld_t
unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Please Help Me! (And when I load the TmodloaderInstaller it says 'Could not find place to install!'

like i said, i install new version and main character and main world dont work, my other character and worlds do, the game will run in 1.3.4.4 while mod is installed, i uninstall it goes back to 1.3.5.2 and i can use my mains again, not sure why this is happening other than i played my main character and world with out mods in 1.3.5.2 version, and i have tried this about 10 times now with the same result everytime

Ok, I'm sorry, I did not know about that, but the problem is that also several users of my country (Mexico) have the game bought and they still get that same error, which is due?

1.I installed the v9.0.3 version
2.I open the Rar file and extract to desktop
3. I put it in my Terraria folder
4. Open Tmodloader and get this

Attachments

• Proof.png
    Proof.png
    720.1 KB · Views: 644
  • Proof 2.png
    Proof 2.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 311
  • Proof 3.png
    Proof 3.png
    926.8 KB · Views: 320
  • Proof 4.png
    Proof 4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 304
  • Proof 5.png
    Proof 5.png
    490 KB · Views: 306
So do we have a fix for this yet or still no since the ninja update by ReLogic? I want to do modded playthroughs but I have never done this before, so if the issue is resolved could someone please tell me how I would install this and then how to install mods?
How would i then add mods to the game, i saw that there is some sort of mod browser in the main menu with tmod
Do we download both versions of the tmodloader or just v2

and whenever I try to open up regular terraria, to sort of update it to the latest version, it gives me this weird error message that I cant even copy and paste to show you!

Back
Top Bottom