Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have a question. It says the max size for uploading a mod is around 4M, but if that's the case, how do mods like Calamity and Tremor exist? I mean, they're obviously bigger than four megabytes xD

huh that's weird. when i download it, it also doesn't show up...
[doublepost=1494708210,1494708176][/doublepost]
also in the one I already had downloaded, it disappeared...
in the folder, I extracted the files, the .jar is still there.
Untitled.png

i keep getting this when i try to launch

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

can someone give me advice on what to because it was working before than i changed some textures noticed it caused problems uninstalled terrraria and all the tmod loader files from it and now it wont work

i keep getting this when i try to launch

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

can someone give me advice on what to because it was working before than i changed some textures noticed it caused problems uninstalled terrraria and all the tmod loader files from it and now it wont work

exact thing is happening to me i dont understand :(

Please help! So I was trying to publish my mod and it need the passphrase. but i accidentally pressed ctrl+V and it pasted the code I used when I was coding! What should I do now? I keep on pressing backspace but it doesn't seem to do anything at all! PLEASE HELP!!

Any news about updating Tmodloader to support 1.3.5? I want to get some solid gold platforms into my modded world XD

Back
Top Bottom