Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I don't know if this is an issue that's been fixed, but it's only just now happening to me. I don't know how to fix it, and I've manually installed it for 1.3.4.4, but whenever I load Terraria via Steam or through the .exe file itself, this error appears:

05/06/2017 21:24:15
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you for your time.

I don't know if this is an issue that's been fixed, but it's only just now happening to me. I don't know how to fix it, and I've manually installed it for 1.3.4.4, but whenever I load Terraria via Steam or through the .exe file itself, this error appears:

05/06/2017 21:24:15
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you for your time.

Go into Terraria's properties via Steam Library and verify your game cache to replace missing files.

Someone I know had a similar error and doing this fixed it, so you must be doing something wrong. How did you 'install' tModLoader v0.10?
Oh, v0.10 is working just fine, I'm trying to install v0.9.2.3. If there isn't a fix, that's ok, I can wait until the mods have updated :)

Back
Top Bottom