Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Uh-oh, I installed the new version and i get this error when I try to boot modded Terraria, what does it mean?

System.EntryPointNotFoundException:Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamWorks'.

at Steamorks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.Stream.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
atTerraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Does anybody know what it means cause I am an absolute beginner at modding and programming.

Uh-oh, I installed the new version and i get this error when I try to boot modded Terraria, what does it mean?

System.EntryPointNotFoundException:Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamWorks'.

at Steamorks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.Stream.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
atTerraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Does anybody know what it means cause I am an absolute beginner at modding and programming.

Verify Terraria's cache to download missing files.

Installed v0.10 on Mac, steam installation. Won't boot up past loading screen, at which point it crashes without exiting. Log below:

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 5.35.11 PM.png
Reads: "The game has crashed! Could not load type 'System.Widnows.Forms.Form' from assembly 'System.Windows.Forms, version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'. at Terraroa.Main.Update (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) [0x00030] in <e59682a795764348aff9c820f0a696f8> :0"
I would have included a log file, but I'm not sure where that is on Mac, and terraria won't let me click the "Open Logs" button, because the screen is unresponsive. I'm guessing that it is forcing terraria to use 1.3.5.2 instead of 1.3.5.3? If that's the case, all I can do is wait. Otherwise, please let me know if there is a solution.

Installed v0.10 on Mac, steam installation. Won't boot up past loading screen, at which point it crashes without exiting. Log below:

View attachment 172358Reads: "The game has crashed! Could not load type 'System.Widnows.Forms.Form' from assembly 'System.Windows.Forms, version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'. at Terraroa.Main.Update (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) [0x00030] in <e59682a795764348aff9c820f0a696f8> :0"
I would have included a log file, but I'm not sure where that is on Mac, and terraria won't let me click the "Open Logs" button, because the screen is unresponsive. I'm guessing that it is forcing terraria to use 1.3.5.2 instead of 1.3.5.3? If that's the case, all I can do is wait. Otherwise, please let me know if there is a solution.

Did you download the MAC version of tModloader?

Well, it works but all my mods are outdated and either disable themselves or are outdated, godamnit, guess I am gonna have to put modded Terraria on hold for a while. :)

Eh, no biggie, I can wait, as long as my main mods are updated I am okay with waiting, also I want to thank the crew that made TModLoader for making the program and allowing people to develop and try out mods for Terraria, your efforts are appreciated.

Well, it works but all my mods are outdated and either disable themselves or are outdated, godamnit, guess I am gonna have to put modded Terraria on hold for a while. :)

Eh, no biggie, I can wait, as long as my main mods are updated I am okay with waiting, also I want to thank the crew that made TModLoader for making the program and allowing people to develop and try out mods for Terraria, your efforts are appreciated.

It will likely be a few days for the larger mods to update, sadly. A lot has to be changed code wise.

It will likely be a few days for the larger mods to update, sadly. A lot has to be changed code wise.

*Nods* True that usually happens between large updates, just like in MineCraft at times, but again I don't mind waiting, no rush, although I hope the Overpowered Mod does eventually updates, and I am sure it will but I kinda depend on it, cause tbh, I'm actually pretty bad at Terraria. ^^;

2017-06-05-192250_1360x768_scrot.png I've got a similar issue to WolfenDesign, 'cept I'm on Linux, specifically Lubuntu. Vanilla runs fine, just fyi. Log on the right is from when I tried to run the Java installer. Afterwards, I figured maybe I needed the Windows file too, but that same error occured. I've verified the cache and that doesn't fix the error. SInce it's an issue on both Mac and Linux, I'm inclined to believe that it's an issue with TModLoader.

Hm. Might the team have forgotten some coding? I cannot seem to load the game for the Mac platform. It always crashes. Hope it gets fixed pretty soon. Can't wait to try out the new additions to the mods.

Yes, I did. Clicked the link that says Mac. Perhaps the windows version had been accidentally uploaded in place of the Mac version and linked instead?
That actually might be so. I just checked and it somehow mentioned,"Microsoft" in multiple spots along with Windows. No sign of such MAC's. I guess I have to wait for a little while!

Back
Top Bottom