Attachments

• need help.png
    need help.png
    191.6 KB · Views: 290
  • how to fix.png
    how to fix.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 253
Two things:
1. What is a good estimation for the amount of people who use tModLoader regularly (i.e. at least once a week)?
2. It would be good if when the mod browser fails to download from javid.ddns.net, it would automatically attempt to download from a different source (this internet address would be in the build.txt).

I am having trouble and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it so if anyone can tell me whats wrong and a way to fix these problems I would be thankful

Capture.PNG fd.PNG

I seem to have this error pop up a lot since I have entered hardmode in my expert world. I am using the following mods:
auto trash, bosschecklist, calamity, cheatsheet, fargos mutant, infinity, magic storage, recipe browser, spirit, thorium, and tremor.
Any help would be nice and thank you in advance.

Attachments

• My Snapshot276.jpg
    My Snapshot276.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 202
i just reinstalled Tmodloader to my pc and when i try to install and reload in a mod (like Thorium, Calamity, or something), i get this error message:

Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

i really dont know whats wrong, some mods work, some dont, but im making sure to use all the up to date mods as well. so help please

im trying to run tmodloaderinstaler.jar and it gives me this error
"Could not find place to instal to!"
how i can fix this?

Attachments

• bandicam 2017-07-05 02-37-32-456.jpg
    bandicam 2017-07-05 02-37-32-456.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 161
Terraria crashes whenever it displays this:
Error.PNG
I'm guessing it's got something to do with the "MyPlayer.cs" file, because there's nothing in there. ._.
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.IO;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.DataStructures;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.GameInput;

namespace JoshuasMod
{
    public class MyPlayer : ModPlayer
    {

}
}

Found my error after clean my project, i have missed a staticdefault than Terraria have not found, after clean, the Visual studio have finally up the position of the error.
Joshua8201, use the debuggor of visual studio for fix your error. I think ^^.

@imkSushi
On those questions:

1) Is there any way to set up a poll someplace for that? Speaking only for my own usage, I know that when I go in to download or update mods, many of the larger ones respond with a "server busy" reply and I have to go to the manual download point to update.

2) I would think more redundancy in the download system would be a good thing.

How do i fix this?

7/5/2017 10:18:18 AM
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at ShaderLib.Dyes.ModDyePlayer.<>c.<.ctor>b__17_0(PlayerDrawInfo drawInfo)
at Terraria.ModLoader.DrawLayer`1.Draw(InfoType& drawInfo)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at DualWielding.MDWPlayer.<>c.<.cctor>b__39_0(PlayerDrawInfo drawInfo)
at Terraria.ModLoader.DrawLayer`1.Draw(InfoType& drawInfo)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayers()
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Can you please help me with this? i recently installed calamity mod and can't seem to get it working. :/

EDIT: Nevermind... i got the mod to finally work :D

Attachments

• client-crashlog.txt
    872 bytes · Views: 203
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom