Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

It expects it in the regular c: location, just read the readme.txt and do the manual install, no need for the installer.
Ignore this post. I have found that for some reason I have a second Terraria folder which it outside of Steams parameters which meant the mod loader wasn't reading correctly, I have solved the problem now. Thank you for the help.

Regards, Aidan.

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-9_18-40-21.png
    upload_2017-8-9_18-40-21.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 179
When I try to use the latest version of tModLoader, it says "You are not using the same version as this server" even though this should work for v1.3.5.x. The current version is v1.3.5.3 and tMod uses v1.3.5.2. Please fix this.

When I try to use the latest version of tModLoader, it says "You are not using the same version as this server" even though this should work for v1.3.5.x. The current version is v1.3.5.3 and tMod uses v1.3.5.2. Please fix this.
It doesn't matter what the vanilla server is, the tmodloader server and the tmodloader client both report 1.3.5.2. The numbers don't matter, you just are.....
1: trying to connect to a vanilla server, you can't do that
or
2: need to do a complete install of tmodloader when you update, don't just update the Terraria.exe only.

just tried reinstalling tmodloader 10.0.2 ,and i did a manual install because the regular one was just giving me the "couldnt find place to install to" error. Well the manual one isnt doing anything either, just launching the regular game. Never had this problem before today, been using tmodloader for several months. Anyone possibly have a solution?

You've written an inheritance operator, but you haven't specified a class to inherit from.

Change
Code:
public class YourMod :
to
Code:
public class YourMod : Mod
Furthermore, your constructor identifier should be identical to your class name. So it should be public YourMod(), and not public Yourmod().

i did that and i got this

c:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourMod\YourMod.cs(11,31) : error CS1514: { expected

c:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourMod\YourMod.cs(13,16) : error CS1520: Method must have a return type

using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.Graphics.Effects;
using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace YourMod
{

public Yourmod ()
{
Properties = new ModProperties()
{
Autoload = true,
AutoloadGores = true,
AutoloadSounds = true
};
}
}
}

Is there a way to update Terraria without having to uninstall and then reinstall tModLoader? Because its annoying having to reinstall everything for a few hotfixes.

i did that and i got this

c:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourMod\YourMod.cs(11,31) : error CS1514: { expected

c:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourMod\YourMod.cs(13,16) : error CS1520: Method must have a return type

using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.Graphics.Effects;
using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace YourMod
{

public Yourmod ()
{
Properties = new ModProperties()
{
Autoload = true,
AutoloadGores = true,
AutoloadSounds = true
};
}
}
}
The first error is self-explanatory.

The second error I explained in my previous post.

When I install mods to Tmodloader it says something like this mod is for 1.3.5.2 but then I install 1.3.5.2 and they still don't work, I've tried everything to fix it like trying it on both versions, instaling from the page itself even unistalling the mod and reinstalling the mod. Nothing works please help :(

Yeah... Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, Sacredtools, Elemental Unleashed, Joost, Spirit, and Crystilum are all crashing for me..... ive tried some suggested quick fixes and have had no luck........ ive passed frustration and have entered rage... help... before my PC dies mysteriously.... from thermite.....

Yeah... Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, Sacredtools, Elemental Unleashed, Joost, Spirit, and Crystilum are all crashing for me..... ive tried some suggested quick fixes and have had no luck........ ive passed frustration and have entered rage... help... before my PC dies mysteriously.... from thermite.....
I just uninstalled the music to see if it works and like you no luck :|

Back
Top Bottom