Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm having problems on MacOS. When I start the game it just shows a black screen after the re-logic logo and a beachball, completely frozen. It works fine one time out of 20. I've reinstalled the game completely multiple times and very few times does it work. And if I close the game if it worked it doesn't work a second time. What can I do to help fix this? I don't get a log because I have to force quit the game, it doesn't crash.

On MacOS 10.13.3, made sure steam, terraria and java is updated. Terraria works fine without tmodloader. I've tried removing config.json but it doesn't help.

Tmodloader on MacOS Always lags and crashes all the time so try windows

I can't download the newest version of tmodloader, when I click the link and go through all of the steps it's only version 0.10.1.1 and I've tried the download multiple times and still got V0.10.1.1 and a mod isn't working with this version.

Last edited:
Tmodloader on MacOS Always lags and crashes all the time so try windows
I can't use Windows, broken disc drive and unsupported usb install. Anyway, if tmodloader is released for MacOS it should at least be expected to work, saying it's broken is not a good thing to hear. Working on fixing it should be a priority. Can I do anything to help solve the problem?

I can't use Windows, broken disc drive and unsupported usb install. Anyway, if tmodloader is released for MacOS it should at least be expected to work, saying it's broken is not a good thing to hear. Working on fixing it should be a priority. Can I do anything to help solve the problem?
did you try getting Windows on MacOS
[doublepost=1520106565,1520106411][/doublepost]
Can mod disable craft from other mod and add craft to item from other mod?
Sadly No

You have to set the priority, see examplemod
[doublepost=1520049366,1520049335][/doublepost]
You'll have to disable that CritSounds mod until he figures it out.
[doublepost=1520049416][/doublepost]
That's just a tiny bug, just delete the enabled.json file in the Terraria/ModLoader/Mods folder and then launch tmodloader.

Gave it a try and it works now. Thank you!

The Old One's Army event currently doesn't work for me at all, on TModLoader v.0.10.1.3, with no mods enabled at all. A cursory googling pointed me to a reddit thread saying that this was a known issue with TML that had been fixed? But it definitely is still the case for me. Anybody else having this issue, or know how I could fix it?

The Old One's Army event currently doesn't work for me at all, on TModLoader v.0.10.1.3, with no mods enabled at all. A cursory googling pointed me to a reddit thread saying that this was a known issue with TML that had been fixed? But it definitely is still the case for me. Anybody else having this issue, or know how I could fix it?
I've never had that issue, so it's probably a mod you have enabled. Disable mods until you figure out which mod is the problem.

Well, I think that this is not working on 1.3.5.3 version from steam, or maybye am I wrong? :(

I mean, I installed it and it's for 1.3.5.2

For some reason when I buy an item it sells for the original price instead of a fifth of the original price. For example, I buy a minishark (in vanilla) it sells for 7 gold but here it sells for 35 gold??

Back
Top Bottom