Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

For some reason when I buy an item it sells for the original price instead of a fifth of the original price. For example, I buy a minishark (in vanilla) it sells for 7 gold but here it sells for 35 gold??
Oh wait, that is vanilla. If you immediately sell an item you just bought, you can get all your money back.

Edit: hm, maybe it isn't a vanilla behavior.

This is my error i tryed clicking continue but it refresh's and beings me back to this page

An error occurred while loading TModLoader
This mod has automatically been disabled. See below for actual error:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ThrowingClass.ThrowingTweaks.SetDefaults(Item item) in c:\Users\Michael Srouji\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ThrowingClass\ThrowingTweaks.cs:line 107
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Will you guys ever add support for RTResolution? That mod specifically allows for you to use higher resolutions (which is already supported in Vanilla, but it removes the zoom lock restriction). I've heard that the creator has filed a support ticket to you guys.
This build doesn't currently work with TModLoader 0.10.0.2. The compiler version that they are using is newer than the version of Mono.Cecil that I'm using and the two don't place nicely together. A ticket has been filed with the TModLoader team.

That quote was from the official site where you can download RTResolution.

After installing the mod kalciphoz's rpg, I am getting a method not found error. I noticed that my username is incorrect, how do I change this and fix any other errors seen?
Terraria V1.3.5.2
Tmodloader V0.10.1.3

Attachments

• Runtime Error.txt
    978 bytes · Views: 284
Last edited:
my calamity mod says its only compatible for v0.10.1.1 and that i have v0.10.1.3. Is it that the people who made calamity didnt update yet or is my game just being :red:ed? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Damn, Another one?
:D
Gotta say, i miss messing around the world with Thoruim + Calamity + Spirit mods
Thx to the guys who made this...

Looking forward to next updates

im working on a mod and have hit quiet a roadblock. everytime i try to build my mod i get this message:

Namespace and Folder name do not match.
The top level namespace must match the folder name.

if anyone could help i would be so very thankful... i've only got two things at the moment those being an ore called viridium which is icy cold to the touch and a sword made out from it... i hope i have ore gen working because i haven't had a chance to test my mod yet...

i haven't implemented ingots yet... my mod is called Malevolence

im working on a mod and have hit quiet a roadblock. everytime i try to build my mod i get this message:

Namespace and Folder name do not match.
The top level namespace must match the folder name.

if anyone could help i would be so very thankful... i've only got two things at the moment those being an ore called viridium which is icy cold to the touch and a sword made out from it... i hope i have ore gen working because i haven't had a chance to test my mod yet...

i haven't implemented ingots yet... my mod is called Malevolence
That just means that the namespace that you have been defining within the .cs files doesn't match the name of the folder that you have your mod in. It's important that these match.

I've had 2 worlds get corrupted on me in the past 3 days. "Load failed! No backup found" is the resulting error. Both times it happened a few hours into brand new games.

Windows 7 64bit
tModLoader 0.10.1.3
Terraria 1.3.5.2

Mods:
BossChecklist
CheatSheet
EasierBossLoot
MagicStorage
RecipeBrowser
ReducedRespawnTimer
StopDying
ThoriumMod
WingSlot
XItemStats

No crash/error logs in the /logs folder. No other errors, so I have no idea what's going on or why.

I'm all done using tModLoader, so I don't care to get those worlds back. Just wanted to let someone know in case it helps troubleshoot the issue.

Sorry for not telling!

Im using the steam windows version i am reinstalling the program files x86 terraria files atm to see if it works

Edit: still not loading the browser...

Edit v2 : Tried using the install button with no effect it boots normally but the browser doesnt work... Anyone else having the same issue please tell me. Especially if you fixed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom