Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is there a way to manually delete or disable mods without going into Terraria?
They are in :\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods, feel free to delete them. You can disable them by editing enabled.json and removing entries.

Hmph. Every time I try to load the TModLoader or try to go to the mods tab, mod sources tab, and mod browser tab; this shows up. Not sure what causes this.

Attachments

• 20180321082157_1.jpg
    20180321082157_1.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 277
Whenever I try to open modded Terraria an error comes up saying "object synchronization method called from an unsynchronized block of code". Does anyone know what exactly I should do about this? Thanks in advance!

I've run into a horrible issue today, so I wanted to report this here and ask if anyone else had this as well. So, I've just entered my world, when I hear an insanely loud digging noise, then a serie of clicks. Then, when the screen finally shown, I've got tons of achievements (just all of them got reset for some reason, but that's not the main issue), and I noticed the garden biome from Cosmetic Variety was gone entirely, trees were floating over a huge hole in the ground. I thought that a mod just glitched itself out (maybe it turned off for some reason), but actually no - after checking enabled mods, I went into the world again, and then, after going around the world, I noticed that literally everything, that was modded, was gone - biomes, ores, etc. What's even more awkward is the fact that I've had a backup of the world made yesterday, and when I quit the world and copied the backup into the files, nothing has changed, modded stuff was still gone. It's quite a big BS, has anyone run into this issue too?

EDIT: I've just noticed that it actually made playing in this world, with this character close to impossible, because my whole Magic Storage is gone. Sweet.

Last edited:
I've run into a horrible issue today, so I wanted to report this here and ask if anyone else had this as well. So, I've just entered my world, when I hear an insanely loud digging noise, then a serie of clicks. Then, when the screen finally shown, I've got tons of achievements (just all of them got reset for some reason, but that's not the main issue), and I noticed the garden biome from Cosmetic Variety was gone entirely, trees were floating over a huge hole in the ground. I thought that a mod just glitched itself out (maybe it turned off for some reason), but actually no - after checking enabled mods, I went into the world again, and then, after going around the world, I noticed that literally everything, that was modded, was gone - biomes, ores, etc. What's even more awkward is the fact that I've had a backup of the world made yesterday, and when I quit the world and copied the backup into the files, nothing has changed, modded stuff was still gone. It's quite a big BS, has anyone run into this issue too?

EDIT: I've just noticed that it actually made playing in this world, with this character close to impossible, because my whole Magic Storage is gone. Sweet.
At a guess, I'd say that the .twld file has corrupted. Do you have a backup of that file also?

When I open up Terraria with the mod loader, it plays the relogic title screen the then freezes at the fade/ when steam access community tab pops up.

So is it just my PC or is the Mod Browser not loading? "MOD BROWSER OFFLINE(UNKNOWN)" it reads.
I have this same problem but before it showed just this big blue circle spinning for 20 minutes and it was driving me insane and now it showed OFFLINE(UNKNOWN) and I thought i actually did something and now I'm gonna chop my nuts off if this doesn't work

I have this same problem but before it showed just this big blue circle spinning for 20 minutes and it was driving me insane and now it showed OFFLINE(UNKNOWN) and I thought i actually did something and now I'm gonna chop my nuts off if this doesn't work
yea that circle is annoying. I've got the latest version so that shouldn't be the problem. rip my modded yoyoer :(

Is anyone else having an issue on Mac that when you exit a world it randomly crashes and when you re-enter that very world every modded item / NPC that is not in your inventory is gone or is it just me?

Could anyone tell me why this code (recipe part) doesn't work? No error, no nothing...
And perhaps why the 'reference' isn't working properly... Thx in advance!

using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Sierax.Items.Weapons
{
public class GemSword : ModItem
{
public override void SetStaticDefaults()
{
DisplayName.SetDefault("Gem Sword");
Tooltip.SetDefault("A sword created by all the gems found in the world.");
}
public override void SetDefaults()
{
item.damage = 251;
item.melee = true;
item.width = 40;
item.height = 40;
item.useTime = 3;
item.useAnimation = 20;
item.useStyle = 1;
item.knockBack = 10;
item.value = 150000;
item.rare = 3;
item.UseSound = SoundID.Item1;
item.autoReuse = true;
}
public override void AddRecipes()
{
ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Sapphire, 5);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Topaz, 5);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Diamond, 5);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Ruby, 5);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Emerald, 5);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Amethyst, 5);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Amber, 1);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.GoldBar, 5);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.Muramasa, 1);
recipe.AddTile(TileID.WorkBenches);
recipe.SetResult(this);
}
}
}

i need some help,
i just downloaded tmod loader and now i cant find my previous game file. its saying go to terraria/players on my mac but for some reason when i do that, my mac says no such folder exsists. i dont want to lose my file, especially after putting in almost 200 hours in the game. ive tried unistalling it, but it dosent work, and i dont know what to do! where can i get my vanilla game worlds and player back? thank you!

Anyone know how I could make an item to modify game weather in this? I've looked around for quite a while and I saw a thread where someone found out how but they never stated how

Back
Top Bottom