Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm having problems downloading and updating mods. Whenever i try to download or update mods an error pops up that says "Unknown mod browser error. Try again later"

Don't know if this has been reported yet, so I'm going to post it anyways. When I hit 'build and reload' on a mod source, it works fine, but after the first build-reload, attempting to enter the character select/display UI crashes the game with the error:
index.php

Also, there are times in which I can build and reload an infinite amount of times without this thing showing up. It's been around since 10.1.1 if I'm not mistaken.
If you can look into this error, I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 823
Don't know if this has been reported yet, so I'm going to post it anyways. When I hit 'build and reload' on a mod source, it works fine, but after the first build-reload, attempting to enter the character select/display UI crashes the game with the error:
index.php

Also, there are times in which I can build and reload an infinite amount of times without this thing showing up. It's been around since 10.1.1 if I'm not mistaken.
If you can look into this error, I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks
This error is because of a static reference to something like a Texture2D in the mod. Textures are disposed during unload since 0.10.1.2, so you'll have to properly set the reference to null in Mod.Unload.

Umm...I have a oration:is it possible to have tmodloader and standalone mods at the same time?
You can have them installed, either in the same folder or maybe a copy of the folder if the standalone you are interested in needs a downgraded terraria install, but not simultaneously as in they are both in effect while playing.

You can have them installed, either in the same folder or maybe a copy of the folder if the standalone you are interested in needs a downgraded terraria install, but not simultaneously as in they are both in effect while playing.
If you have the Steam version of terraria, you can put the mod in a different folder and add the exe from that mod as a non-steam game in steam. So you can have multiple mods installed at the same time and they are all playable at the same time.

Umm..I don't quite understand.i would like to have n terraria,but also other mods,so yeah.

PS:eek:ration=question
It appears that I wrote something wrong and autocorrect the other stuff

No only tmodloader and n terraria in one application

And about what I wrote before it is without the guide face(how did I even manage to get it there?)

No only tmodloader and n terraria in one application

And about what I wrote before it is without the guide face(how did I even manage to get it there?)
Oh ok.
So if you have Terraria on Steam, you can make a folder with tModLoader and a folder with N Terraria.
Both should be properly installed in their respective folders.
Each one should have a Terraria.exe file.
Rename the tModLoader Terraria.exe to tModLoader.exe and the N Terraria Terraria.exe to nterraria.exe or whatever you want to rename them to.
Then you open Steam and click on ADD A GAME on the bottom left ans then on Add a Non-Steam Game.
A new Window should open with a selection of programs and some buttons.
Click on BROWSE and select the tModLoader file you just renamed and click open.
Then you click ADD SELECTED GAMES.
After this you do the same thing for the N Terraria file and now you can start both tModLoader and N Terraria from Steam.

i have a steam version 1.3.5 for mac, and follow exactly the rules of tmodloader installation, but the game dont start. i see the logo and then, when de game suppose to start: black screen forever. any solution?

i have a steam version 1.3.5 for mac, and follow exactly the rules of tmodloader installation, but the game dont start. i see the logo and then, when de game suppose to start: black screen forever. any solution?
Oh i've never had this problem, can you maybe send a picture of your folder configuration?

Can you somehow change the folder for mod config files.
I have a dedicated tModLoader server on a linux root server and i want to changethe directory for the mos configs, so i can access them easier.
Is that possible?

Is there any way to simply update tmodloader without re-installing the whole thing?
I'm pretty sure there isn't.
The reinstallation process is very short though so that shouldn't be too much of an issue.
[doublepost=1526307000,1526306853][/doublepost]
I'm aware this is a double-post, I just want to make sure the notification shows up properly for you.
Try adding '-x64' to the launch options (without the ' 's), or removing it in the unlikely chance that its already there for whatever reason.

I'm not certain if it's some other mod that's gone under my radar, but I think there might be a small glitch in tmodloader. One that I would see fixed with all due emergency.

The glitch? Well, it does this.
E184E08BD882794FD75CF3274A842E9FFA27BF5C

filedetails

Those large holes aren't what I did. That's what the glitch did. Every single block that came from a mod, background, wall, ore, anything, if it was modded, it was deleted.

15 full hours on an Expert mode playthrough, wasted. The Abyss and Sulfuric Sea from Calamity switched sides of the world because this happened. My storage system with literally every single item I had, completely gone. Not even those weird pink blocks that normally replace missing assets, just emptiness. Even my npcs were removed. They of course started to move back in while I was exploring the damage, but for the most part, they were all gone.

This is the third time that this glitch has happened. The second of that during a serious playthrough. All 3 times have I had completely different mod packs when this happened, which of course leads me to thinking that tmodloader has something to do with it, especially since it wasn't just one faulty mod removing it's own things, the entirety of my mod pack was affected.

I am having this issue, can someone help me please?
So i tried to reinstall the game then install tmodloader again, but it wasn't fixed. I can still play the game normal without tmodloader, but everytime when i stall tmodloader, the game crashes when it loads to 100%

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    622.3 KB · Views: 251
Back
Top Bottom