"QualityOfLifeRecipes",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SpiritMod",
"StopDying",
"ThoriumMod",
"VanillaTweaks",
"WeaponOut",
"WingSlot"

Silently Caught Exception: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateMusic(Int32& music, MusicPriority& priority)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateAudio()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

I'm having an issue with tmod loader where my game crashes at random or crashes on save and quit in both multiplayer and single player. I know its an issue with the mod loader or the mods im using (Calamity Mod). Not sure why im having this issue as the game ran perfectly before this week. I've updated the mod loader and reinstalled multiple times (wiped all data related to the mod loader and game). The game only crashes when Im running any mods.

Last edited:
I have no clue on how to update tmodloader. I'm currently on v0.10.1.1 and I figured it's time for an update. Can anyone give me steps or a video to update it?

I have no clue on how to update tmodloader. I'm currently on v0.10.1.1 and I figured it's time for an update. Can anyone give me steps or a video to update it?
The process for updating is the same as the process for installing it the first time, only you'll be overwriting the old files this time.

I heard somewhere that there is a search function in the mod finder, but if there is I dont know where it is or how to fine/ get it
Just start typing.

s5ogmgN.png

I heard somewhere that there is a search function in the mod finder, but if there is I dont know where it is or how to fine/ get it
when your in the mod browser you will see a bar at the top right of the menu just type in a name of a mod and it will search for it.
[doublepost=1532070143,1532070020][/doublepost]
Why do my files come out as a winrar...its a problem for me cuz I don't have a credit card...
you dont need to pay for winrar at all even if the trial ends, you still have access to it or you can just download 7zip.

Hiya, so I'm new to a lot of this coding stuff. I've spent a few months studying the basic code and C# and I'm comfortable with making items and things like that. But I'm having difficulties on a piece of my boss's AI. I'm trying to figure out how to make him invincible until you kill all of his minions. A lot like the Brain of Cthulhu

Okay, I made the mistake of not making an extra Terraria file to play normal Terraria in case I wanted to join servers because I got kicked instantly due to having tmodloader (I was hoping having all the mods deactivated would work but no). How would I duplicate Terraria, but without the tmodloader?

Quick question. Is it actually possible to lose any of your worlds or characters by downloading any update?

I don't honestly really know why i'm that worried about losing my stuff :merchantindifferent:

Last edited:
does anyone know how i could put the breathing rod effect on a chest plate?

This should work fine, just put it in the class of your chestplate

public override void UpdateArmorSet(Player player)
{
player.breathMax = enter breath value here;
}

Okay, I made the mistake of not making an extra Terraria file to play normal Terraria in case I wanted to join servers because I got kicked instantly due to having tmodloader (I was hoping having all the mods deactivated would work but no). How would I duplicate Terraria, but without the tmodloader?
You can use steam to "verify game integrity" to get the vanilla exe back. Google it.

View attachment 205105

hi this is kyler again, um I ran into some trouble getting this mod to load in can someone please tell me why, thank you :)
there are a bit of issues with this code, for example with the item price you put (gold: 1) that is invalid and will produce an error, the correct way to do it is
Code:
item.value = int;
the value must be an integer. For example a value of 10000 should set the value to 1 gold
the second problem is
Code:
recipe.setResult(defence=+1000);
what it is meant to be is
Code:
recipe.setResult(this);
the reason why it didn't work is because of the fact that 'setResult' is the output of what you want crafted. You also forgot curly brackets to close the namespace, class and Addrecipes.

Back
Top Bottom