Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i'm having that problem too kinda instead terraria uses to much memory when objects are being loaded when a world is created
[doublepost=1534891940,1534891466][/doublepost]and here's another problem
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

i'm having that problem too kinda instead terraria uses to much memory when objects are being loaded when a world is created
[doublepost=1534891940,1534891466][/doublepost]and here's another problem
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
I have an idea but i'm unsure if it will work. Try launching tmodloader server in the Terraria game files and try making a world through there.

Game freezes every time I go to the center of the underworld in a large world (no matter which mods I have installed).
I tried anything I could find, but nothing worked so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Výstřižek.JPG

lxx10Ri

Last edited:
been wanting to play modded terraria for a over a month now, i can't because the game keeps crashing each time i try to even start the game, and i believe its because of the amount of mods i enabled and now can't disable, please help

been wanting to play modded terraria for a over a month now, i can't because the game keeps crashing each time i try to even start the game, and i believe its because of the amount of mods i enabled and now can't disable, please help
you can always take out the mods in the mod directory in tmodloader inside terraria's my document's my games folder.
for good measure you might also remove enabled.json

can you explain where i should put the mods after i take it out them out
anywhere really, store them somewhere you want( i just create a folder inside tmodloader as "backup mods" where i can place all the mods im not currently using for a playthrough)

oh wait i have been trying to create a large world maybe that's the problem
[doublepost=1534973199,1534972734][/doublepost]nvm here's the original problem i have been having
at System.String.InternalSubString(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at System.String.InternalSplitKeepEmptyEntries(Int32[] sepList, Int32[] lengthList, Int32 numReplaces, Int32 count)
at System.String.SplitInternal(Char[] separator, Int32 count, StringSplitOptions options)
at Terraria.UI.Chat.ChatManager.DrawColorCodedString(SpriteBatch spriteBatch, DynamicSpriteFont font, TextSnippet[] snippets, Vector2 position, Color baseColor, Single rotation, Vector2 origin, Vector2 baseScale, Int32& hoveredSnippet, Single maxWidth, Boolean ignoreColors)
at Terraria.UI.Chat.ChatManager.DrawColorCodedStringWithShadow(SpriteBatch spriteBatch, DynamicSpriteFont font, String text, Vector2 position, Color baseColor, Single rotation, Vector2 origin, Vector2 baseScale, Single maxWidth, Single spread)
at Terraria.Utils.DrawBorderString(SpriteBatch sb, String text, Vector2 pos, Color color, Single scale, Single anchorx, Single anchory, Int32 maxCharactersDisplayed)
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIMessageBox.DrawSelf(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.DrawChildren(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.DrawChildren(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch, GameTime time)
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

So, I have previously ignored the download to tModLoarder v0.10.1.4, and now I cannot figure out how to do it (plz dont roast me). Can anyone help me?
[doublepost=1535010310,1535010277][/doublepost]meant v.0.10.1.5

So, I have previously ignored the download to tModLoarder v0.10.1.4, and now I cannot figure out how to do it (plz dont roast me). Can anyone help me?
[doublepost=1535010310,1535010277][/doublepost]meant v.0.10.1.5
if i get what you're meaning if you use steam you click one of the "Windows/mac/linux" link below the "DOWNLOAD" image at the frontpage.

Hey guys, I've found a problem.
Trying to call drawing on spritebatch at PostDrawInterface causes the game to crash showing a window with this error:
Code:
8/23/2018 4:54:15 AM
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
   at Terraria.Main.RenderBlack()
   at Terraria.Main.RenderTiles()
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
The issue surged after I updated tModLoader, and I've tried disabling the scripts in the mod that calls drawing on PostDrawInterface to see if the issue happened, and didn't, I could even play the game, when I enabled the scripts again the modloader crashes.

hey, great setup you made there, very convenient^^

so, i just ran into a very weird bug, i was searching the in-game mod browser for "overhaul", typed "o v ", it crashed and gave me a HUGE error message
replicated several times, does not crash on "p v " or "o w " (thought it might be some overflow thing and "pv" and "ow" should have higher values, right?)
typed "hov" "pov" and stuff like that, everything was fine
seems to ONLY crash when the first letters in the search are "o" and "v"

just wanted to let you guys know, in case it's not my PC being stupid... if it is, new hardware is on it's way to make it "smarter"

error message:

hey, great setup you made there, very convenient^^

so, i just ran into a very weird bug, i was searching the in-game mod browser for "overhaul", typed "o v ", it crashed and gave me a HUGE error message
replicated several times, does not crash on "p v " or "o w " (thought it might be some overflow thing and "pv" and "ow" should have higher values, right?)
typed "hov" "pov" and stuff like that, everything was fine
seems to ONLY crash when the first letters in the search are "o" and "v"

just wanted to let you guys know, in case it's not my PC being stupid... if it is, new hardware is on it's way to make it "smarter"

error message:
The error mentions KRPG, it has this bug. "Bug" them to fix it or disable the mod.

The error mentions KRPG, it has this bug. "Bug" them to fix it or disable the mod.

oh, sorry, did not see that, well it is early in the morning and i couldn't sleep ^^
thanks

well, KRPG sounds pretty awesome and as long as i don't search anything starting with "ov" i hope i'll be fine

Last edited:
late reply but there's a installation instruction just below the download part, a video instruction even.
gist of it is unzip it with 7zip/winrar and place the contents @ terraria game folder.

It worked! I looked at the Pedguin guide and it replaced the .4 version with .5! Thanks for the help!! ♥♥♥

Back
Top Bottom