Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

terraria has stop working
???
what's it ?
how to fixo_O
There are literally thousands of reasons this could be happening. We're going to need more information than that. Look in the logs folder for a crashlog.
but, i think the exception can said to the windows version, i tested and it worked well (GBT is a monster).
welp, guess i have to afford the game then *finding my wallet*
Terraria is not an expensive game. And of course you need to own the game to use a modification for the game.

There are literally thousands of reasons this could be happening. We're going to need more information than that. Look in the logs folder for a crashlog.

Terraria is not an expensive game. And of course you need to own the game to use a modification for the game.
Yeah, it would save a lot of money, i 'm just lazy to buy it

1/30/2019 8:58:50 PM
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c.<LoadMods>b__51_0(LocalMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereArrayIterator`1.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

yo can u ugys please unban me from the discord im am VERY SORRY I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET BACK TO THE DISCORD PLEASE my discord name is The Chaldean Guy#7159

can you one of you help me ? my friend install tmodloader but we can't join him and he can't join us . when whe try to join each other , the message ''lost connection'' appear . does anybody have an Idea why is this happening ?

1/30/2019 8:58:50 PM
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c.<LoadMods>b__51_0(LocalMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereArrayIterator`1.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()
at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
That still doesn't pin down what the error could be caused by. At least not to me.
You'll have to see if someone familiar with tModLoader's code can find out what the cause is.

Uhh hello I have a problem with tmodloader so I had stopped playing on my computer for quite some time and then I went back to play Terraria for a while then I updated universe of swords and fargowiltas and got tmodloader v0.10.1.5 (had v0.10.1.4 before and all mods worked perfectly ) stopped playing for the day and then tried the other day andddd got error for both Fargo and universe of swords
Basically the sum of it is all mods work perfectly on both tmodloader v0.10.1.5 and v0.10.1.4 except for these 2 which don't work of both ever since I updated them and idk what to do and my world heavily depends on them
for UOS the error Is:
Access to the path 'UniverseOfSwordsMod_Sounds_Item_Flare_2.4.wav' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileInfo.Delete()
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.DeleteIfOlder(String modFilename, String wavCacheFilename)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadMP3(String path, Byte[] bytes)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream(String path, Int32 len, BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)

Even though:
index.php

And as for Fargo :
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Horn failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream(String path, Int32 len, BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)

Inner Exception:
Access to the path 'C:\Users\shaabanmahmoud\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\Fargowiltas_Sounds_Horn_1.0.8.wav' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.SaveWavStream(MemoryStream output, String wavCachePath)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.CacheMP3(String wavCacheFilename, Stream stream)

Error is same for both versions of tmodloader

Fargo version: v1.0.8
UOS:v2.6

I am having a problem with recipes. When I attempt to access a chest, the game crashes with this error:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Recipe.FindRecipes()
at Terraria.Player.AdjTiles()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

I think it may be caused by Fargo's Mutant mod since it updated today, and I have not had any problems previously. My tModLoder version is 0.10.1.5

not sure if it got reported already, but tmodloader makes wings NOT negate fall damage when falling with a mount (if the starting point is higher than the ending point)

tested with all vanilla mounts that take fall damage with various wings equipped (horseshoe works fine)

edit: tested on the latest version without mods

not sure if it got reported already, but tmodloader makes wings NOT negate fall damage when falling with a mount (if the starting point is higher than the ending point)

tested with all vanilla mounts that take fall damage with various wings equipped (horseshoe works fine)

edit: tested on the latest version without mods
Isn't this a vanilla thing? Whichever the case, I do believe there's a mod called "Mount Fix" which fixes exactly that, along with some other mount-related bugs, if you want a quick fix.

Hello! I am very new to Terraria modding and I have a question: I followed the installation steps and received a "Success!" message, but upon launching Terraria, it's just the vanilla game. This is probably a stupid question, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello! I am very new to Terraria modding and I have a question: I followed the installation steps and received a "Success!" message, but upon launching Terraria, it's just the vanilla game. This is probably a stupid question, but any help would be greatly appreciated!
You need to make sure you're launching the tModLoader executable. It's distinguished by having a Jungle Tree icon rather than a Purity Tree. If that still isn't working, then repeat the installation process, as it's possible it didn't work right. It's also possible Steam may not detect the new executable correctly, so if you're running it through Steam, rather than clicking the exe file itself, it may be attempting to use the old one.

Isn't this a vanilla thing? Whichever the case, I do believe there's a mod called "Mount Fix" which fixes exactly that, along with some other mount-related bugs, if you want a quick fix.

This is not a vanilla thing, i checked both with vanilla and with tmodloader. On vanilla the mounts+wings work fine

Back
Top Bottom