Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

just posting here about a question. is there away for me and my friend to play together without him being forced to use all the same mods im using. i want to install the 3D Terraria mod but he doesn't want to.
no, mods must be the same or it would break everything. Simply launch vanilla Terraria when you want to play together with your friend. (If you used the installer correctly, it should be called Terraria_v1.3.5.3.exe in the install directory)

I can't change the Mod's NPC flag. My version of Tml is v0.11 beta 4. (If I use v0.10.1.5, My Game will be broken after Beating the Wall of Fresh.) The original NPC has no problem. Help me please~~

Hello :) I'm wondering why do I have a System.OutOfMemoryException ?

I have :

processor : intel(R) Core(Tm) i7-7700 3.60GHz 3.60GHz
Graphic card : GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Ram : 16Go
64bits
windows 10

MODS :

-ancient awoken
-alchemistNPS
-Antiaris
-basemod
-bosschecklist
-bosscursor
-calamityMOD + music
- census
-Elements awoken
-Enabled
-extrensibleInventory
-Fargowiltas
-bosshealtbar
-HamstarHelpers
-IMKsushimod
-joostMod
-More chest loot
-Magic storage
-Maxstack plus
-no more tombs
-Qwerty's Random content
-recipe browser
-redemption
-sacred tools
-spirit mod
-split
-thorium
-univers of sword
-wildlife
-wingslot

Attachments

• terraria crash.PNG
    terraria crash.PNG
    34.2 KB · Views: 262
Im trying to make a terraria mod for the first time on OSX, but when I click "Build and Reload" in the mod sources menu of tModLoader, I get the screen in the attached image. If anyone knows how to solve this error, It'd be a big help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 6.38.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 6.38.25 PM.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 233

I have :

processor : intel(R) Core(Tm) i7-7700 3.60GHz 3.60GHz
Graphic card : GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Ram : 16Go
64bits
windows 10

MODS :

-ancient awoken
-alchemistNPS
-Antiaris
-basemod
-bosschecklist
-bosscursor
-calamityMOD + music
- census
-Elements awoken
-Enabled
-extrensibleInventory
-Fargowiltas
-bosshealtbar
-HamstarHelpers
-IMKsushimod
-joostMod
-More chest loot
-Magic storage
-Maxstack plus
-no more tombs
-Qwerty's Random content
-recipe browser
-redemption
-sacred tools
-spirit mod
-split
-thorium
-univers of sword
-wildlife
-wingslot

You have too many mods installed. The game is only allowed to use so much RAM because it executes as a 32-bit program, so you need to get rid of a few so that the game will not go over the memory limit.

Your using too many mods as this version of TModLoader is 32 bit, meaning its locked to 4 gb of available ram. The 64 bit version of TModLoader fixes this issue as it doesn't have a cap on ram that anyones going to ever hit.

Hey! I didn't know where else to go. I've sunk a lot of hours into Modded Terraria, and i've been running Calamity, Spirit, and some other minor mods on this run. For some reason it won't let me start up my world on Multiplayer, it will just be stuck on "Starting server..." If i try to load it on singleplayer it will just said "No backup found" or something along those lines, BUT i can create a new singleplayer world and run my multiplayer character with all of my good items on it. But creating a new Multiplayer world also does not work. If I have lost my world I'll be very upset, I had so much stuff, and I grinded everyday to beat the final boss and conquer the mod.

Hello im using the tmodloader server by myself and was wondering how to make it so mobs can grief ie; destroy blocks by blowing them up.

Hi I was wondering if mods created for or versions of the mods that work with v0.10.0.2 would work with the current version of tModLoader? I'm still using v0.10.0.2 XD.

Hi I was wondering if mods created for or versions of the mods that work with v0.10.0.2 would work with the current version of tModLoader? I'm still using v0.10.0.2 XD.
not sure, some mods never updated, but most 0.10 mods should still work on 0.10.1.5. You can update and find out.

Well in i downloaded the mod and installed on my game when its finishing dowloading it will starts finding mods after 10 or 15 seconds later game closes why

Back
Top Bottom