Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

What do you mean by official? Even this version of TMod isn't officially endorsed, made or supported by the developers of the game.
forum thread for 64bit tmodloader states that it is "unofficial/official Tmodloader 64bit branch of Tmod Loader".
I believe official 64bit is TML 0.11 which is currently in development

Hi, I need help with this.
20190528005023_1.jpg
[tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'Steamworks.NET, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1703: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con la misma identidad 'log4net, Version=2.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=669e0ddf0bb1aa2a'. Intente quitar una de las referencias duplicadas. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=18.10.0.20330, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'FNA, Version=19.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'Steamworks.NET, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'Steamworks.NET, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'Steamworks.NET, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo.
use tmodloade 64bits

Hi there I was able to install the mod perfectly. Had to reinstall my game on my C:/ drive to make sure it would work properly. Anyways every time I start the mod my computer slows down and the game starts with only a grey box. Loading up vanilla works just fine after the mod install. I have reinstalled Terraria several times, installed the mod several times, restarted my computer after installation, and verifying the integrity before installing.

My Computer Specs:
MSI GS70 Gaming Laptop (2015)

Intel i7-4720HQ
12 GB Ram
GPU: Nvidia 970m

Anymore suggestions or things I might be doing wrong would be much appreciated!

All I wanted was to install this. I had to re-install java 4 times, renew my antivirus, go to hell, come back and repeat for nothing. I cannot do any of this. My main problem is that the installer was not executable. It was a document at first. I changed it to my java, I tried each, and nothing will work. I :red:ed up all of my files. I looked all over the internet for every single guide but I cannot find anything. I cannot paste into a location, I cannot run the installer, I cannot do anything. I need help.

All I wanted was to install this. I had to re-install java 4 times, renew my antivirus, go to hell, come back and repeat for nothing. I cannot do any of this. My main problem is that the installer was not executable. It was a document at first. I changed it to my java, I tried each, and nothing will work. I :red:ed up all of my files. I looked all over the internet for every single guide but I cannot find anything. I cannot paste into a location, I cannot run the installer, I cannot do anything. I need help.
read the readme. If you do the manual install (basically copy and paste the files), you don't use the installer at all

Does anyone know what's causing this error to pop up? It happens almost every time whenever I exit my world, swap to a different character, and then reload back into the same world; sometimes it even happens when I just reload my mods and try to go into my world.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 234
Does anyone know what's causing this error to pop up? It happens almost every time whenever I exit my world, swap to a different character, and then reload back into the same world; sometimes it even happens when I just reload my mods and try to go into my world.
Try to narrow it down to 1 or 2 mods, then report the issue to the modder. You'll need to disable other mods to narrow it down.

There's no such thing as official mods at the moment. There is also no such thing as an official 64bit version of Terraria in any way. This includes any and all versions of TML. TML v 0.11 is just a beta release of the tool in the OP of this thread. TML 64bit is a port of this tool, which includes beta support for a port of TML v 0.11.
but tml64bit thread says it is unofficial branch of tml literally in op post

Hi, I downloaded this two days ago, and when I launched Terraria it worked perfectly fine. I downloaded the Calamity Mod (the one w/o music and from the 'Mod Browser' section on the menu) and it was working perfectly when I began to play. Once I launch Terraria up again yesterday it freezes every time it gets to 'Initializing: CalamityMod'. Does anyone here know the solution to this? Because I'm new to this and I don't really know much. I tried taking out all the contents that the tModLoader came with and launched the 'vanilla' copy and it worked normally, then I reinstalled tModLoader and put back into the files but I still won't work. Any solutions that you guys know of? Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 4.28.02 PM.png

Have you tried going into "more options", deleting Calamity and redownloading it?
If the 'more options' part is in the main menu of Terraria, I can't get to it. Every time I launch the game (not a world) it'll say the other things like "compatibilizing: CalamityMod" or "Initializing: Modloader" but every time it gets to "Initialing: Calamity Mod" the game just freezes. I didn't download Calamity manually (like putting it into the files and stuff), I got it from the mod browser part. Sorry that this isn't the best response, like I said, I'm new to things like this and I'm really lost.

If the 'more options' part is in the main menu of Terraria, I can't get to it. Every time I launch the game (not a world) it'll say the other things like "compatibilizing: CalamityMod" or "Initializing: Modloader" but every time it gets to "Initialing: Calamity Mod" the game just freezes. I didn't download Calamity manually (like putting it into the files and stuff), I got it from the mod browser part. Sorry that this isn't the best response, like I said, I'm new to things like this and I'm really lost.
kinda sounds like you downloaded the 0.11 beta. You should be on 0.10.1.5
[doublepost=1559700510,1559700458][/doublepost]
kinda sounds like you downloaded the 0.11 beta. You should be on 0.10.1.5

The closest thing I could find was 'ModCompile" saw a couple things titled with 'windows' I deleted them (which was probably a bad choice). I tried launching Terraria up again but it still freezes at initiating calamity mod [fonts/HPBarFont.xnb]

Im on a mac if that makes any difference.
I think I'll head over to the Calamity download page and see if this has happened to any other people.
Thank you for the help though. I really appreciate it.

I was using the tmodloader and I wanted to go to full screen and the game crashed then I tried to restart it multiple times and got a message that said "unable to create graphics device" so then I went to the configs and change full screen to false still no luck. does anyone know how to fix this? (note: I've looked at many tutorials and none helped)

Code:
public override void PostSetupContent()
{
            Main.itemTexture[ItemID.CobaltSword] = GetTexture( "Items/Vanilla/CobaltSword" );
            Main.itemTexture[ItemID.CobaltDrill] = GetTexture( "Items/Vanilla/CobaltDrill" );
            Main.projectileTexture[ProjectileID.CobaltDrill] = GetTexture( "Projectiles/Vanilla/CobaltDrill" );
            Main.itemTexture[ItemID.CobaltChainsaw] = GetTexture( "Items/Vanilla/CobaltChainsaw" );
            Main.projectileTexture[ProjectileID.CobaltChainsaw] = GetTexture( "Projectiles/Vanilla/CobaltChainsaw" );
}
Any ideas why it replaces textures for drills/chainsaws (projectiles) only after the respective drill/saw have been used by the player and then mod have been reloaded.
(this is the only custom code for vanilla drill projectiles I have)

@Edit

nvm, looked in the source and found that I need to set:
Code:
Main.projectileLoaded[ItemID.CobaltChainsaw] = true;
(it got overriden right before drawing)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom