Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Modyfikacja (0.11.3), między innymi Spirit mod nie może być dobrze załadowany, gdy jest inny świat z modem tremor remasterowany i nie może być załadowany podczas tworzenia świata po szczegółach np. ruiny, w dodatku gdy masz świat i wejdę do niego nie mogę się ruszać nie działa klawiatura, gra w tle działa płynnie i mogę ruszać myszką i pisać na chacie ale nie działają klawisze podczas rozgrywki przez co mogę zamykać gry poprzez alt + f4. Bardzo bym prosił żeby te błędy zostały rozwikłane :(

Did anyone notice you cant use the coin gun with tmodloader on? Clean install, edit the char with it and it doesnt make any damage but can break grass/mushrooms...

So i'm not sure if this was covered anywhere else (I did see in-game that some mods were in-compatible with the new tmodloader update) but after like an hour or so testing some stuff, I found that loading Shadows of Abaddon (Sacred Tools) breaks the game with the new 11.3 update. I wasn't able to move or use anything at all, other than interact with the guide. Even pressing escape to get into the inventory wasn't working.

As far as I know this is the only mod that I've seen have this effect, but there could be more. I'm also not sure if I should be posting this here or not, but I figured why the heck not.:D

Я спокойно играл себе в Террарию с модами, как вдруг мод Calamity перестал работать. Решил обновить tModLoader и на тебе: Terraria.exe не является приложением WIn32... Какого хера? Спасибо за минус игру и время. Надеюсь исправите. На всякий пожарный перевод: I calmly played myself in Terraria with mods, when suddenly the Calamity mod stopped working. I decided to update tModLoader on you too: Terraria.exe is not a WIn32 application ... What the hell? Thanks for minus the game and time. Hope to fix it.

Last night I tried to set up Terraria after a long break and decided to download this mod loader. Sadly I can't open doors, and I tried one mod at a time to see if it was a mod I was using. I also tried disabling mods, and that didn't work either.

Edit: It isn't just doors it seems to be items that require right-click. I will have to forgo mods till there is a fix.

Last edited:
Hello! I joined this forum because I deleted a file when trying to download this mod loader! Is there anyway to help me? I really like terraria..
[doublepost=1564794384,1564793997][/doublepost]What I get is,
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conent.ContentLoadException: Error loading "PixelShader". File not found --->
System.IO.FileNotFoundExecption: Error loading "Content\PixelShader.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)

Please help! I love terraria and want to play mods. But I think I bricked my terraria!

Hello! I joined this forum because I deleted a file when trying to download this mod loader! Is there anyway to help me? I really like terraria..
[doublepost=1564794384,1564793997][/doublepost]What I get is,
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Conent.ContentLoadException: Error loading "PixelShader". File not found --->
System.IO.FileNotFoundExecption: Error loading "Content\PixelShader.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)

Please help! I love terraria and want to play mods. But I think I bricked my terraria!
google Steam verify game integrity and do it to restore the files

honestly the last version simply makes my game not boot :( so i'm using 0.10.1.5 for now, it only happens in the new version, does not happen in 0.10.1.5 and below.

Attachments

• tmodlaoder.png
    tmodlaoder.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Newest update does not work on the pirated version );
Then just use a legal copy of the game instead. That should hopefully still work.

I've searched quite a few places for this, but never found an answer: how do I create a mod thumbnail?
In the Mods list (where you enable/disable/reload installed mods)? Simply have an 80x80 PNG image called "icon.png" in your mod's root folder, beside the "build.txt" and "description.txt" files, and then (re-)compile your mod for it to get a thumbnail.
See the "Mod Icon" section of this link for the golden border template used by many mods' thumbnails: tModLoader/tModLoader

In the Mod Browser (where you download new mods or updates for existing ones)? This gets a little complicated, but first, add an 80x80 "icon.png" image to your mod's root folder (as above), then carefully read the "GitHub integration" section of this link: tModLoader/tModLoader

Then just use a legal copy of the game instead. That should hopefully still work.

In the Mods list (where you enable/disable/reload installed mods)? Simply have an 80x80 PNG image called "icon.png" in your mod's root folder, beside the "build.txt" and "description.txt" files, and then (re-)compile your mod for it to get a thumbnail.
See the "Mod Icon" section of this link for the golden border template used by many mods' thumbnails: tModLoader/tModLoader

In the Mod Browser (where you download new mods or updates for existing ones)? This gets a little complicated, but first, add an 80x80 "icon.png" image to your mod's root folder (as above), then carefully read the "GitHub integration" section of this link: tModLoader/tModLoader
Thank you so much!

hi i dont know if anyone else is having this issue but when i go into my mods (ingame not a folder) the terraria cursor just kinda stops working like moving around clicking and all that and i have to manually shut down terraria. if anyone could help that would be swell!

hi i dont know if anyone else is having this issue but when i go into my mods (ingame not a folder) the terraria cursor just kinda stops working like moving around clicking and all that and i have to manually shut down terraria. if anyone could help that would be swell!

Go to where your mods are stored:
Windows: C:\Users\MY USER NAME HERE\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
Linux: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods
Mac: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods
Then find the "enabled" file, and remove "HamstarHelpers", line from it

Back
Top Bottom