Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Since tmodloader's down, would anyone be able to upload a mod folder with a modpack downloaded ? It seems like most mods can't be downloaded even from the forums right now

Is it just me or do some mods get stuck on Downloading. I have been able to download HERO's mod, but Spirit and AutoTrash don't seem to work.

Is it just me or do some mods get stuck on Downloading. I have been able to download HERO's mod, but Spirit and AutoTrash don't seem to work.
Yes that is the case for me too. I was able to download Calamity's Music mod, but not calamity itself. Had to get calamity from the forums.

Any chance you can integrate x64 into the main version? The unofficial version's DRM is mistaking my installation as a pirated copy and refuses to start. I've had this problem before with the unofficial mod and always had to fully uninstall Terraria to get it to start up again as not even verifying the game files fixes whatever it does to the installation, I've never had this problem with your versions.

So I updated to the 0.11.5 of the loader and then updated my current mods. However when I try to get into my old worlds it stalls around 90%. It will then either say no backup files found or just crash all together. Even if the game does not crash I wind up having to close and reopen the game due to it lagging real bad. I have attached the error below. Not for sure as to what the issue may be as I can create a new world and get into it at any time no problem with any character. I have even went into my worlds folder and checked the back up folder there. The back up folder does include the zipped back up of the world. I copied and then pasted over the regular files thinking that maybe somehow they might have been corrupted. That did not work either. Any ideas as to what I can do to get back into my previous worlds? Or is this a common issue when there are updates and I will just have to create a new one and move on? I have only been using this for a month or two and had no issues up unto this point.
Tmodloader Error.PNG

Oh and I apologize in advance if this is not where I am supposed to be putting this.

We need log files to help you. You'll find the log files in the logs folder. Look for client.log. (NOT the .zip file, the file named client or client.log)
Windows Logs: %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs (This is typically found in C:\Documents\)
Linux Logs: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
Mac Logs: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ After you find the file, simply drag and drop it onto a forum post.

Also, not many people see the forum posts, so coming to the discord is much, much more likely to find you an answer to your question: tModLoader.net/discord

Here it is. I will post this on discord as well as soon as it lets me. I am not real familiar with that site so I am working on figuring it out. Though I think I got it and am waiting my 10 min while I type this so that I can post it there as well.

Attachments

• Terraria client error.log
    19.2 KB · Views: 156
I have this problem where I play for a while and then when I come back the next day, the world I was on gets deleted by an unknown thing. When I get it back, it deletes my modded progress. I.E. Bosses defeated, Items gone, ores vanish, ETC.

• Do not use tModLoader to do anything that breaks the Terraria Forums rules. In other words, the rules for making and sharing mods are the same as the rules for sharing mods on these forums; no removed items, no console content, etc.
Can I just ask why we can't do that? I'm just wondering why that would break the rules because I would love to mess around with that stuff because I don't have any other version. I'm not saying I will or anything, I'm just saying that I don't see why we can't.

Back
Top Bottom