Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Can anyone direct me to a forum or fix for "1 file failed to validate and will be reaquired"? At first my Terraria was fine and I was playing on a server with my friend without any problem but something happened and now I can't join at all regardless of if I've disabled all my mods and reinstalled everything. Before it said "1 file failed" it said 2 files failed to validate but it reaquired one of them, and for some reason won't reaquire the one causing the problem, and I don't know which file it is, because I didn't delete anything. I've tried searching online for a fix and nothing is working :(
tmodloader is 1.3.5.2 and like all servers are in 1.3.5.3 so you can't play on servers, sorry

Hello. I'm having an issue: Items are going invisible on my screen until i'm almost on top of them. It appears as though there's some kind of invisible wall. Placed items are cropped in half then as I get lower or closer to certain items they reappear. I'd been using tmod loader fine until I recently updated then this happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. Love tmod, modders in general and this community has been wonderful. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to making Terraria even more enjoyable! View attachment 230783
i don't see the problem in that photo

why can't we play tmodloader on cracked terraria? i want my friend to play with me, but his terraria is cracked, it's so annoying!

it makes lots of ppl sad, cuz they can't use tmod in cracked terraria, also friends of ppl!

. . .Why?
Hello how did you download that plss tell me
Discussion of pirated copies of Terraria is not permitted on this forum. Do not continue this topic or there will be further consequences.

I Am Having some problems.o_O
I Made a sprite for the thing that broke :(
SuspiciousMushroom.png

Has there been a thread for this???: I want to make a condition where the weapon will have increased damage so long as it's hp is above 50% but somehow the condition when it gets below 50% doesn't work.

Here's the code:

Code:
        public override void UpdateInventory(Player player)
        {
            if (player.inventory[player.selectedItem] == this.item){
                if (player.statLifeMax <= player.statLifeMax2/2){
                    player.meleeDamage /= 2f;
                    ((RequiemPlayer)player.GetModPlayer(mod, "RequiemPlayer")).critMultiplier = 1.25f;//<- An additional 50% critical hit damage.
                }
                else {
                    player.meleeDamage *= 1.252f;
                    ((RequiemPlayer)player.GetModPlayer(mod, "RequiemPlayer")).critMultiplier = 1.25f;
                }
            }

Last edited:
Has there been a thread for this???: I want to make a condition where the weapon will have increased damage so long as it's hp is above 50% but somehow the condition when it gets below 50% doesn't work.

Here's the code:

Code:
        public override void UpdateInventory(Player player)
        {
            if (player.inventory[player.selectedItem] == this.item){
                    player.meleeDamage /= 2f;
                    ((RequiemPlayer)player.GetModPlayer(mod, "RequiemPlayer")).critMultiplier = 1.25f;//<- An additional 50% critical hit damage.
                }
                else {
                    player.meleeDamage *= 1.252f;
                    ((RequiemPlayer)player.GetModPlayer(mod, "RequiemPlayer")).critMultiplier = 1.25f;
                }
            }
Looks like a typo to me. Where you have
you should have
if (player.statLife <= player.statLifeMax2/2){

Looks like a typo to me. Where you have
you should have
if (player.statLife <= player.statLifeMax2/2){

oh, i didn't know there was a call for that; thought it was just player.statLifeMax and .statLifeMax2; guess i need to search better, thanks :3

Dunno if this is the appropriate thread for this, but I haven't played the game in a while and wanted to make a calamity playthrough, but it apparently doesn't read my mod folder anymore. Anyone knows how to fix this?
1577301497656.png
1577301561802.png

hello, my game has been crashing for memory shortage after i updated modloader to latest version, im using same mods, could new update be problem, "bug" or something ? i dont think it gives crash log (just out of memory window pops up and closes game)

Weird I just installed it and I am 100% sure I did it right, after installation I played with my friends and then I wanted to launch the normal Terraria, but in order to do so I had to uninstall the tModLoader (otherwise it doesn't work for me, really) which I did by uninstalling Terraria, know if you uninstall the game itself, the saves are kept anyways, bbut when I installed it again, POOF, the save files from before installation were all gone (the vanilla saves I played before instaling the tModLoader) I even try loading the cloud saves but nothing and the cloud worked before too. What's happening there? (also I checked the bin and suprisingly there were none of my save files or worlds)

The Tmodloader v0.11.6.1 is why not download it on the original page?

And Why this page is instead open up: tModLoader/tModLoader

Sooo This is safe and and good and all happiness?

Edit: Just to make sure Im don't get some bad stuff, not that I don't have trust in it tho...

Last edited:
Ok, so. I want to make a projectile with an effect, which I thought would be a fairly common thing. But I haven't been able to find anything. At all. There's nothing on how to make projectiles that give buffs or debuffs. At least, not that I can see. So, anyone got a solution? Just a quick warning, I'm not all that good with C#

Back
Top Bottom