Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, my achievements keep resetting when I close the game. I keep modded Terraria in a seperate folder, which I think might be the cause. Any advice, from anyone who's had a similar issue?

Hi, i just wanted to say that one of my characters is not loading and i back-up-saved it via cloud. This is annoying. please fic this so that i can properly my game. fank you

I keep installing and uninstalling things, move folders around, but regardless what I do, the Mods screen get very laggy, and it crashes when I click Mod Browser.

HamstarHelpers.Components.Errors.HamstarException: Invalid modList
at HamstarHelpers.Internals.Menus.ModTags.ModBrowserTagsMenuContext.BeginModBrowserPopulateCheck(UIState modBrowserUi)
at HamstarHelpers.Internals.Menus.ModTags.ModBrowserTagsMenuContext.Show(UIState ui)
at HamstarHelpers.Services.Menus.MenuContextServiceManager.LoadUI(UIState ui)
at HamstarHelpers.Services.Menus.MenuContextServiceManager.Update()
at HamstarHelpers.Services.Menus.MenuContextServiceManager._Update(GameTime gametime)
at System.Action`1.Invoke(T obj)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

Found the solution of lag, while playing in the world! Backup the original client and put Tmodloader Terraria Client without renaming into something else, like "Modded_Terraria", like i did...

Attachments

• before.png
    before.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 221
  • after.png
    after.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 209
Is anyone having an issue where TModLoader is just not wanting to launch up at all?
It will load up for 10 seconds saying that it's launching but then closes out for a few seconds (Shows no errors or anything to know if it crashed or even opened)

Well never mind it started working again :/ I still do want to know what causes that, if anyone knows what I mean from what I said

Is anyone having an issue where TModLoader is just not wanting to launch up at all?
It will load up for 10 seconds saying that it's launching but then closes out for a few seconds (Shows no errors or anything to know if it crashed or even opened)
Can you check your log files? Attach them to your comment if you can

Hi guys. I must say right away that I am Russian who does not know English well (Everything from the translator) in general, I put TModLoader 11.0.4, and I get an error that there is not enough RAM. There are no mods yet, but I have 8 GB of RAM itself. I read somewhere that this is due to the fact that TModLoader is 32 bits, and I don’t know where to download the 64-bit version. Help me please.
tModLoader 64bit есть ли v0.11.4? Если есть дайте ссылку на установку!
See here for the 64 bit version of TML: Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

what app do i open this with? when i try to run the installer it wants me to run it with an app, terraria nor stream shows up.
Try a manual installation for now. In Steam, right click Terraria -> Properties -> Local files -> Browse game files.
Extract all the files from the TML .zip file into this location and let it override the files when it asks.

I seem to be getting this screen tearing when using TModLoader. I'm not sure what else to try to fix this, but it's really hard to play with the graphics being really jittery and tearing. Anyone have a way to circumvent this?

Vanilla:
Screen+Recording+2020-03-06+at+01.11.24.83+AM.gif

TModLoader:
Screen+Recording+2020-03-06+at+01.12.50.80+AM.gif

Sorry if I've missed this being covered elsewhere. I've searched Google and through the forums and couldn't find anything directly related to this from post-2015.

I seem to be getting this screen tearing when using TModLoader. I'm not sure what else to try to fix this, but it's really hard to play with the graphics being really jittery and tearing. Anyone have a way to circumvent this?

Vanilla:
View attachment 237202

TModLoader:
View attachment 237203

Sorry if I've missed this being covered elsewhere. I've searched Google and through the forums and couldn't find anything directly related to this from post-2015.
Weird, you shouldn't be able to capture screen tearing via recording software because it happens on your monitor. I'd say that a mod might be messing with character drawing. have you tried disabling all mods to see if the problem persists?

Where do I say bugs
Well a few days ago I installed tModLoader from a YouTube tutorial and played for a little bit. The next day I went to play more but the character I made was reset to the default male with no name, 0 mana and 100 life (I had used some mana stars and life crystals before) and I couldn't press the play button with it
I made another character and my world had no name and the size was apparently unknown, I went into the world and it showed this
Screenshot (165).png

It was playing the hell music and it would only let me zoom in and out on the map and move my cursor around
After a day the other character I made didn't change so it was some weird one-time thing I'm guessing

Some mod you are using is buggy, disable mods one by one in the Mods list and reload, then go into the player select to check if it has recovered

Back
Top Bottom