Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Despite Steam saying that it doesn't work, Terraria works on MacOS Catalina. However, it seems like tMod Loader is not. Whenever I start the game up the way that tMod Loader should be installed I get the below error. However if I then verify my cache I can start Terraria, but it is vanilla? Any potential fixes or am I SOL?

(MacOS Catalina is a solo-64-bit OS so if tModLoader is built for 32-bit that is the likely issue)
Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 2.30.59 AM.png

iv done exactly what over five guides to install this has said and never once has it even done anything but made me cry because of my hopes and dreams turned into hell and flames by the fake guides to install this

when i use tutorials
what happens when i need to unzip the ziped file i get is i dont get a zipped file i get a pile of :red: mixed with hell to make my life even more miserable filled with only :red:ing demons and the amount i want to die

Tmodloader wont load but normal game does. Tried literally EVERYTHING

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libc': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourNativeLibcPlatform.mprotect(IntPtr start, IntPtr len, MmapProts prot)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourNativeLibcPlatform.SetMemPerms(IntPtr start, UInt64 len, MmapProts prot)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourNativeLibcPlatform.MakeWritable(IntPtr src, UInt32 size)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeILPlatform._HookSelftest(MethodInfo from, MethodInfo to)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeILPlatform..ctor()
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.DetourHelper.get_Runtime()
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.DetourHelper.Pin[T](T method)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Hook..ctor(MethodBase from, MethodInfo to, Object target, HookConfig& config)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.LoggingHooks.PrettifyStackTraceSources()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.Init()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

I want to install the new version. How do I do this? Also, I have installed a few mods but for some odd reason they don't show up in my mod list. These include multiple mods by hamstar to be specific.

Sometimes, when I reload mods, most of them have a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark next to them in the mods list, saying they didn't fully unload. For some reason I'm experiencing crashes along with this (before I even go in a world). I'm not sure but I think it happens after I update mods from the mod browser. Reloading mods again just changes which ones are glitched, therefore not solving the problem.

Reporting a strange issue: If I have Tmodloader Terraria running and I open my internet browser, and vice versa, they both lag out and sometimes crash each other after a period of time, which makes looking at mod wikis for things I forgot a tedious and risky task. I am using the 64bit patch if that helps find a cause.

Back
Top Bottom