Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have this problem where whenever I go to download a mod from the mod browser it will start the download but then the download bar never goes above zero. I have been able to download mods manually and putting them in the mod folder but I'm not sure what to do when it comes to updating the games. I'm afraid that if I delete the mod I'm going to update to re-download the updated version it will mess up the items that the mod has. I play on Linux btw.

Last edited:
estou tendo problemas ao abrir o Terraria e este erro é o que está aparecendo

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20200402135029.png
    ScreenShot_20200402135029.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 181
Love this mod, the weapons, equipables, mobs and bosses are all distinct and unique, with a lot of thought put into each item. They didn't do what so many other Mod Authors do, that is,"Just add another autoswing sword except bigger and flammier and more damage than vanilla". The mod's content is fresh, not a re-skin of old ideas that already exist.

The Nail melee weapon is by far my favorite weapon from any modpack I can think of. That weapon feels like what all Melee Swords should be. It makes Melee Class more engaging than just hold down M1 until bad ting is gone. That weapon alone turned one of my most dreaded playstyles into something special.

Really appreciate the guys behind this mod, thanks.

So ive had an issue recently. installed it. done it a million times before. but now the mod browser wont go online. ill come back later. but i know its not an internet issue. ive done tests and all that jargon. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. hope everyones staying safe

So ive had an issue recently. installed it. done it a million times before. but now the mod browser wont go online. ill come back later. but i know its not an internet issue. ive done tests and all that jargon. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. hope everyones staying safe
I thought it was my computer too. But the link in the mod browser that leads you to the manual download site ( javid.ddns.net.html ) is down. I assume that since this is down, we can't get any new mods until it's back up. I downloaded tmodloader like 30 mins after it went down.. I've been checking back again and again every hour. Javid.ddns.net Down or Just Me ?
I assume that when the website is back up, everything will go back to normal

Yes, the tModLoader Browser is currently down. Give it time. tModLoader is player run (and wonderfully so). In the past it's usually up in a day or so, but people have lives (and we all know now more than ever that real life can be a :red:). Just have patience.

As an alternative for the time being, a lot of mods have direct download links on their appropriate forum pages, and quite a lot of the larger mods have wikis which also have direct download links.

And now is a good a time as any to contribute to your favorite mod authors' patreon/etc pages 🍻

I hope it's a technical issue only. I really hope none of you got that newfangled virus that's spreading around. Just stay safe and stay healthy, I don't need my mods updated at the cost of your personal health. Thank you again for maintaining this for upwards of 5 years. My playtime in Terraria salutes all of you.

I'm in US and mod browser is down and it has been since like the day before yesterday :( and I never even have gotten to get any mods oh and is this often if so how often???

Last edited:
Oh my gosh this is ridiculous! Just my luck that tmodloader is down for this long and it happens mere moments before my brother gets the mods needed to play with me :(

Jopo's words: The Mod Browser and tModLoader bot are down for the foreseeable future. There is no use asking when it'll be up, it'll be fixed once I figure it out. In the meantime, there is a mirror that is available down below. After downloading a .tmod file from this site, place the .tmod file into your Mods folder (alternatively on Windows you can automatically install a .tmod file just by double clicking on the .tmod file after downloading)

Index - Mod Browser

Dang it people, stop having a life and constantly work on strangers' every whim. Very rude, that. I mean come on, CLEARLY it makes no sense to have other things to do! Money? Bah! You don't need money! It's fine, just don't eat anymore!
Also, thanks for posting that index magij, didn't know that was a thing, very useful. The extra steps are a minimal issue overall, at least it allows me to actually be able to play with my friends and get recipe browser.

Back
Top Bottom