Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello!

Well, as title says, sound is not working in TModLoader. It happened after I installed 4 mods, then I got an error from CalamityMusic and somehow it broken the entire game sound. I've searched in a lot of posts and forums but can't get it fixed. This is only happening in TModLoader, Terraria works fine.

Calamity version Im using:

- CalamityModV1.4.4.001
- CalamityModMusicV1.4.4.001

I don't remember which mod was theh one that broke the sound, but it's one of these:

- Tacklebox Modest Fishing Content v1.2.0
- Wildlife Mod v0.13
- Unusacie's Battle Rods v1.3.1.4
- More Potions v4.100

Here's the things I've already tried:

- Checked my PC audio
- Checked if TModLoader was muted
- Checked TModLoader in-game audio bars
- Reinstalled both games by deleting all the folders to install them clean again
- Verified data on Steam
- Removing/Disabling all mods and playing without them
- Reinstalling mods
- Tried changing to fullscreen, windowed mode, borderless mode
- Temp cache cleaned
- Restarted my PC

My PC:

Ryzen 1200 3.7ghz
RX 570 8gb
B350M-A
16gb ram

Error log:

[12:59:01] [15/DEBUG] [tML]: Unloaded 0 hooks, 2 detours and 2 native detours from CalamityModMusic
[12:59:01] [15/FATAL] [tML]: One or more errors occured while unloading and tModLoader must be restarted to prevent further issues.
CalamityModMusic was unable to unload properly. Modders must use defensive programming to ensure unloading completes regardless of any errors during loading.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Sounds/Music/Calamity
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetMusic(String name)
en CalamityModMusic.CalamityModMusic.setTitleMusic(Boolean overrideConfig)
en CalamityModMusic.CalamityModMusic.Unload()
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.UnloadModContent()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Unload()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()

I attached the log for more info. Thanks.

Attachments

• client.log
    17.9 KB · Views: 139
I do not know why Tmodloader isn't playing sound, even though I have the volume for Tmodloader all the way up and nothing is muted in game.

People will still find ways to get mods, even if they have to straight up tear the game apart, just to put in a few files.
So the sound of tModLoader (steam version) stopped working. I was playing with a relatively large modpack and when I booted my game there simply was no sound. I tried changing the volume sliders in game, but that didn't do anything. tModLoader isnt muted on my computer either. (My sound device is HyperX Cloud Stinger).

Any ideas on how to fix this?
The same for me I'm always looking for how to solve his problems TwT
Hello!

Well, as title says, sound is not working in TModLoader. It happened after I installed 4 mods, then I got an error from CalamityMusic and somehow it broken the entire game sound. I've searched in a lot of posts and forums but can't get it fixed. This is only happening in TModLoader, Terraria works fine.

Calamity version Im using:

- CalamityModV1.4.4.001
- CalamityModMusicV1.4.4.001

I don't remember which mod was theh one that broke the sound, but it's one of these:

- Tacklebox Modest Fishing Content v1.2.0
- Wildlife Mod v0.13
- Unusacie's Battle Rods v1.3.1.4
- More Potions v4.100

Here's the things I've already tried:

- Checked my PC audio
- Checked if TModLoader was muted
- Checked TModLoader in-game audio bars
- Reinstalled both games by deleting all the folders to install them clean again
- Verified data on Steam
- Removing/Disabling all mods and playing without them
- Reinstalling mods
- Tried changing to fullscreen, windowed mode, borderless mode
- Temp cache cleaned
- Restarted my PC

My PC:

Ryzen 1200 3.7ghz
RX 570 8gb
B350M-A
16gb ram

Error log:

[12:59:01] [15/DEBUG] [tML]: Unloaded 0 hooks, 2 detours and 2 native detours from CalamityModMusic
[12:59:01] [15/FATAL] [tML]: One or more errors occured while unloading and tModLoader must be restarted to prevent further issues.
CalamityModMusic was unable to unload properly. Modders must use defensive programming to ensure unloading completes regardless of any errors during loading.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Sounds/Music/Calamity
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetMusic(String name)
en CalamityModMusic.CalamityModMusic.setTitleMusic(Boolean overrideConfig)
en CalamityModMusic.CalamityModMusic.Unload()
en Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.UnloadModContent()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Unload()
en Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()

I attached the log for more info. Thanks.
I do not know why Tmodloader isn't playing sound, even though I have the volume for Tmodloader all the way up and nothing is muted in game.
Hi guys,
I've moved all your posts/threads into the tModloader discussion thread to keep them together. Apparently there is a fix for this in the tModloader beta, so I'd try installing that and seeing if it helps.

Hi guys,
I've moved all your posts/threads into the tModloader discussion thread to keep them together. Apparently there is a fix for this in the tModloader beta, so I'd try installing that and seeing if it helps.

Wow, it worked! The beta fixed the sound. Thank you SO much!

I have just Downloaded Tmod Loader Yesterday and Today To problems are Occurring. 1 There is no audio for tmod Loader. And 2 any time I enter a Blizzard my character freezes. I know that both of these problems occurred for regular Terraria around 1.3 but I never had these problems back then. I would like some help on this topic.

Actually, if you opt in to betas on tML, it will fix the bug (they have released a test fix)

Jopo:
'We have a potential fix for the recent missing music issue caused by the Terraria v1.4.1.2 update. We'll run a short beta test to confirm that it works prior to making it public. If you'd like to test the v0.11.7.8 Beta, you can opt into the Steam beta. To opt into the beta, simply visit the Steam properties for tModLoader and navigate to the beta tab. Use the dropdown to select public-1.3-beta (no password required). Close the properties window and you should see an update queued for tModLoader, wait for the download and then launch. To revert back to v0.11.7.7, do the same but select the None option in the beta dropdown.'

So, the beta version fixed the missing audio, but now I have a different issue where it doesn't stop playing a track but starts a new one at the same time, typically when moving to another biome and that biomes music starts playing.

Does the modbrowser work? It hasn't been working for days.Simply wont load
Also site javid doesn't want to load either

tmodloaderbroken.PNG

Anyone know how to fix either of these issues?

Back
Top Bottom