Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Well, sound is good, now the map is broken... Like no joke:

There is NO map whatsoever, not EVEN the minimap, so like I just can't open up my full map, and also there is no mini map too, and doesn't matter how many time I press the M or the tab button only one, ONE thing is happening, there is sound when I press tab, that's all.

But to tell the truth, I’m not 100% sure if this problem within tmod is caused by this or any of the mods I using, even if I turned off all the mods.

To make sure not I am the dummy, I will give all the mods I used when the problem first appeared:

I hope there is a solution to this because it is quite inconvenient that there is no way to orient yourself in the world.

1606227555135.png

1606227616526.png

1606227649396.png

1606227787786.png

1606227818789.png

Attachments

• 1606227685711.png
    1606227685711.png
    601.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 1606227726817.png
    1606227726817.png
    876.1 KB · Views: 177
Well, sound is good, now the map is broken... Like no joke:

There is NO map whatsoever, not EVEN the minimap, so like I just can't open up my full map, and also there is no mini map too, and doesn't matter how many time I press the M or the tab button only one, ONE thing is happening, there is sound when I press tab, that's all.

But to tell the truth, I’m not 100% sure if this problem within tmod is caused by this or any of the mods I using, even if I turned off all the mods.

To make sure not I am the dummy, I will give all the mods I used when the problem first appeared:

I hope there is a solution to this because it is quite inconvenient that there is no way to orient yourself in the world.

View attachment 299473
View attachment 299474
View attachment 299475
View attachment 299478
View attachment 299479
I don't know how your game didn't crash or break because this is A LOT of mods.

I don't know how your game didn't crash or break because this is A LOT of mods.

What? This is just 40 mods, that is not too much, even more so cuz more than half of it are just clines or server mods, they not rly give to much to the game so.. most of the mods are not rly big mods the only bigish mod there is the Spookey Terraria mod.

What? This is just 40 mods, that is not too much, even more so cuz more than half of it are just clines or server mods, they not rly give to much to the game so.. most of the mods are not rly big mods the only bigish mod there is the Spookey Terraria mod.
Do you think 40 mods are too few? I must not even have 10! And this is more than enough!

[/ QUOTE]

Maybe you know how to remove the 4 GB limit?

1606638228427.png

Maybe someone knows how to remove the 4 GB limit?
I have 16GB RAM memory, and in early versions TML i don't have this problem...
1606638359793.png

When i'm in the main menu and I go to the mods, mod sources or the mod browser, clicking anything else in there brings me back into the main menu. I can enter the game, though most of the time it doesn't work when I press escape to enter my inventory. And if I click anything in the inventory it exits it

Edit, 07/12/2020: I have found a solution, if you are having this problem too rename the "ModLoader" folder in My Documents / My Games / Terraria to "ModLoaderOld"

Last edited:
i can't btcfuse it says that im banned and cant see the server or even server users
Oh, and what did you do to be banned?
i dont know
How can I help you, then?
ask who banned me and why
Yes, but where?
Guys, please take this discussion somewhere else besides this thread.

Back
Top Bottom