Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Then it's probably that some jerk wrote it and the people who maintain the wiki didn't perceive it yet because that's not the seed.
Screenshot_699_devenv.png

From Terraria.GameContent.UI.States.UIWorldCreation.ProcessSpecialWorldSeeds(string). Any capitalization of any of those strings will trigger The Constant.
The secret world seeds don't seem to work, rather they do when generating the terrain but the world doesn't seem to have the right tag for the game to register it (no i haven't used tedit)View attachment 373527
Do you have Fargo's Mod enabled? It has config options that enable/disable the special world flags on generation [Source].

On journey mode the search bar doesn't close when you hit escape, I hope this can be fixed soon as it is a big hit to the quality of life

My guess is that tML updated, and now the mods in question are outdated. My only advice is to wait and hope for the best.
I saw someone who said:"delete them from your mod list on modloader, unsub from them on the steam page if you are subbed to them, reload modloader then download them again from the mod page there, it works fine for me now.". Doesn't work for me.

1.4 is only 64 bit, so yeah, just use normal 1.4 tmodloader
Hello Jopojelly,
First thanks for taking the time to answer me, that's kind.

We've a couple of friend we want to start a project on XL map's i saw in one of your others post i think🤔.
So this is quiet complicated for me, i learned that we need Tmodloader in 64 bits since it can allow more ram usage and XL map's. I've got that installed but it's in 1.3.X and it's quiet older for us...

So now you're telling me the normal 1.4 is already in 64 bits by default.. And i'm completly lost.. 🙄.

Is there a way to activate XL map's on normal Tmodloader ?

Thanks for the reply, sorry for bothering.

Hello Jopojelly,
First thanks for taking the time to answer me, that's kind.

We've a couple of friend we want to start a project on XL map's i saw in one of your others post i think🤔.
So this is quiet complicated for me, i learned that we need Tmodloader in 64 bits since it can allow more ram usage and XL map's. I've got that installed but it's in 1.3.X and it's quiet older for us...

So now you're telling me the normal 1.4 is already in 64 bits by default.. And i'm completly lost.. 🙄.

Is there a way to activate XL map's on normal Tmodloader ?

Thanks for the reply, sorry for bothering.
there is no extra large map capability for 1.4 yet. No one has made that for 1.4, you'll have to stick with large or use outdated 1.3 tmod.

Hello!

Apologies in advance for what has probably been asked many times, but I am failing at my search-foo and can only find vague references and not a guide...

Just started playing around with Terarria and tModLoader a couple days ago, and it's pretty sweet. Unfortunately, I'm finding myself sad and annoyed that I can't track my progress via the achievements. I'm only using QoL mods like Recipe Browser, so I don't feel bad about "cheating", lol.

So, the question is, how can I play tModLoader with achievements? I get the vague impression that I need to downgrade tModLoader to v1.3 or something? I've followed the manual install guide on github, but it resulted in the same separate Steam game as installing directly from Steam did, even when I nested it and booted it via the .bat file. Even after I uninstalled the Steam install of it and re-copied the Zip file contents into the nested folder. :(

Hello!

Apologies in advance for what has probably been asked many times, but I am failing at my search-foo and can only find vague references and not a guide...

Just started playing around with Terarria and tModLoader a couple days ago, and it's pretty sweet. Unfortunately, I'm finding myself sad and annoyed that I can't track my progress via the achievements. I'm only using QoL mods like Recipe Browser, so I don't feel bad about "cheating", lol.

So, the question is, how can I play tModLoader with achievements? I get the vague impression that I need to downgrade tModLoader to v1.3 or something? I've followed the manual install guide on github, but it resulted in the same separate Steam game as installing directly from Steam did, even when I nested it and booted it via the .bat file. Even after I uninstalled the Steam install of it and re-copied the Zip file contents into the nested folder. :(
You can't get achievements in current tmodloader, we haven't decided what we'll do, but for now you can't since it is a separate game as far as steam is concerned.

no hands
also I had a multiplayer problem where my friend would be stuck on syncing mods unless he was on a new character or had nothing in his inventory and accessory slots
image_2022-07-31_125601051.png

Last edited:
I posted a link to a file of some backgrounds i made, at the time there were no rules against it, but after i posted it, somebody said something along the lines of "Mods, get him" and pinged some moderator, after that i was banned with no warning, how do i appeal?

Citing the rules of Jul 06 2022 made by Dyno bot:

[...]
Rule #0. - Use common sense, and don't attempt rule lawyering. The following rules are not comprehensive, do not attempt to find loopholes to violate the spirit of the rules or nitpick the wording of a rule in response to moderators if they ask you to stop doing something.
Rule #1 - Be excellent to each other. Do not use sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic and ableist insults, or otherwise discriminatory language.
Rule #2 - NSFW is most obviously forbidden.
Rule #3 - No excessive swearing. It's fully okay in moderation, if not aimed at people.
Rule #4 - No spamming or flooding; Additionally, refrain from tagging users excessively.
Rule #5 - No unwanted advertisement. Server invites are allowed only with context -- for example, if someone asks you for a link to a mod's server.
Rule #6 - Speak English in all channels. Use something like Google Translate if needed.
Rule #7 - Communicate in appropriate channels, so that the server remains nice and clean.

TLDR: Rules are: Mod decisions are final, no racism, no sexual text, no profanity, no spam, no ads, English only, keep it in appropriate channels.
After research I found this

Try to ask there, providing your discord name, why you were banned.

IMPORTANT: Don't try to use a 2nd account to bypass the ban, you will break Discord ToS by doing that, risking a suspension of your account.

I posted a link to a file of some backgrounds i made, at the time there were no rules against it, but after i posted it, somebody said something along the lines of "Mods, get him" and pinged some moderator, after that i was banned with no warning, how do i appeal?
Hi there @ZacAttack, I moved your post into the tModLoader thread.

The forum staff are completely separate from the tML discord staff, so there's not much that we can do except try to point you in the right direction.

It's my understanding that if someone is banned on the tML discord, the only channel they will see is a channel called #banappeal. That's where you should appeal your ban.

1662583921422.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom