Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Please work on gifs. Hehe. I'm working on a mod that allows the player to 'empower' items with souls. So basically if you already have a HM character you can give pre HM gear a boost. This is just an idea I think it is quite fun. Basically a sort of 'enchanthing'
Two main problems with gifs are that they use lossy compression, making them less desirable than pngs, and there's no simple way that I know of to read animated gifs into the program. As far as I know all animations in terrara consists of multiple frames in a single png file.

I need to be able to craft multiple things in 1 craft.

For example 1 soul can craft 3 souls.. Is this possible yet?
For that you can use the stack parameter in SetResult. It's 1 by default if you don't provide a value. For example, the example mod lets you craft 15 life crystals from one dirt block.

Two main problems with gifs are that they use lossy compression, making them less desirable than pngs, and there's no simple way that I know of to read animated gifs into the program. As far as I know all animations in terrara consists of multiple frames in a single png file.

For that you can use the stack parameter in SetResult. It's 1 by default if you don't provide a value. For example, the example mod lets you craft 15 life crystals from one dirt block.

But I need to craft 3 seperate items, not 3 times the same one.

For example

xyz crafts Apple
but apple should also craft xyz

Can you get multiple items from 1 craft in vanilla?

Or you could do:

Make a summoning Item that will spawn an enemy with 100% Drop chanche that 3 Items.

Make a bag that will have the 3 items inside.

Back
Top Bottom