Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

well i make a new world and and no mods and THAT FUNCTION
[DOUBLEPOST=1456959624,1456959515][/DOUBLEPOST]also i can tel you my mod list...
[DOUBLEPOST=1456960072][/DOUBLEPOST]here my actual mod list...
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

...Misc. is not ready for 7.1 and pCommands for testing thr mods
Q: where is the error
A: Help!!!
sorry for the lenght but so it looks realistic

In the AI somewhere. It all depends on the AI code you've written.

You mean town NPC? I'll check it out.

Sounds like some mod isn't loading data correctly. If you list the mods enabled, we can figure out which one caused it.

No, the issue in previous versions was that nothing worked. Again, listing the specific NPC that disappear will help diagnose the problem.
thx
well i make a new world and and no mods and THAT FUNCTION
[DOUBLEPOST=1456959624,1456959515][/DOUBLEPOST]also i can tel you my mod list...
[DOUBLEPOST=1456960072][/DOUBLEPOST]here my actual mod list...
View attachment 98869
View attachment 98870
View attachment 98871
View attachment 98872
...Misc. is not ready for 7.1 and pCommands for testing thr mods
Q: where is the error
A: Help!!!
sorry for the lenght but so it looks realistic
hey thats almost the same list i have!

I was excited to see that server support is working.... until I tried and it doesn't work. I try to join through steam invite, nothing. I try to use the server application that you receive with the download, and that doesn't even work either. I'm using windows 10 and so are my friends. Please reply with what I should do!

Hey! So i'm currently experiencing an issue where some modded NPC's disappear when hit. I saw this as a listed known bug and was wondering if there was an earlier version of tmodloader where this issue didnt exist, or if there was some sort of work-around for it. Thanks!
I have had that issue as well. Try fiddling around with npc.life and npc.lifeMax that solved it for me.

hey guys!
I'm a massive C# scrub so I hardly know anything about it, but so far I've managed OK. Just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how to make an item, which on pickup restores health and or mana. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Tulra

Edit: Nevermind, solved!

Last edited:
What.

Item Antibiotics uses an old UpdateAccessory hook
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddItem(String name, ModItem item, String texture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

What.

Item Antibiotics uses an old UpdateAccessory hook
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddItem(String name, ModItem item, String texture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
The Update accessory hook has been changed. First it was:
Code:
public override void UpdateAccessory(Player player)
Now it is:
Code:
public override void UpdateAccessory(Player player, bool hideVisual)

Okay this is my only problem now at the moment

its say that the Addmapentry doesnt exsist

using System;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.ObjectData;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;

namespace DarkArmorReforged.Tiles
{
public class CobaltAnvil : ModTile
{
public override void SetDefaults()
{
Main.tileSolidTop[Type] = false;
Main.tileFrameImportant[Type] = true;
Main.tileNoAttach[Type] = true;
Main.tileLavaDeath[Type] = true;
TileObjectData.newTile.CopyFrom(TileObjectData.Style2x1);
TileObjectData.newTile.CoordinateHeights = new int[] { 16, 16, 16 };
TileObjectData.newTile.CoordinateWidth = 16;
TileObjectData.newTile.CoordinatePadding = 2;
TileObjectData.addTile(Type);
adjTiles = new int[] { TileID.Anvils };
AddToArray(ref TileID.Sets.RoomNeeds.CountsAsTorch);
AddMapEntry(new Color(255, 255, 255), "CobaltAnvil");
}

public override void KillMultiTile(int i, int j, int frameX, int frameY)
{
Item.NewItem(i * 16, j * 16, 48, 48, mod.ItemType("CobaltAnvil"));
}
}
}

Change these options within the
public override void SetDefaults()
I wouldn't have any issue actually editing the file(s) once I find them, I just can't find them :p. I don't think it's the mod file itself because it's in some sort of language that Notepad++ can't work with.

I wouldn't have any issue actually editing the file(s) once I find them, I just can't find them :p. I don't think it's the mod file itself because it's in some sort of language that Notepad++ can't work with.
You can't change it from the tmod file itself, instead, you should probably pursuit what mod npc it is, then report it on here so the developer of the mod can see it.

You can't change it from the tmod file itself, instead, you should probably pursuit what mod npc it is, then report it on here so the developer of the mod can see it.
He stated something that vaguely sounded like he was editing a file somewhere and found a way to fix it/work around it. The NPC's are the wolves and undead enemies in the Tremor Mod.

What is the difference between Terraria.Player.statLifeMax and Terraria.Player.statLifeMax2
statLifeMax is the player's actual max health while statLifeMax2 is the extra health gained from effects. Usually these two are set at the same amount, however when you want to change the players health only when a certain equipment is on for example, you use statLifeMax2, otherwise you change both of these.

statLifeMax is the player's actual max health while statLifeMax2 is the extra health gained from effects. Usually these two are set at the same amount, however when you want to change the players health only when a certain equipment is on for example, you use statLifeMax2, otherwise you change both of these.
Thanks.
What is a static object reference thingy an error message talks about?

What is a static object reference thingy an error message talks about?
Usually it means that a certain thing isn't "static". What the term "static" means usually refers to things like a static variable where you can use it anywhere, sometimes it gets really confusing on what the problem is, maybe show us the error message?

Back
Top Bottom