Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by Dradonhunter11, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Dradonhunter11

Dradonhunter11 Official Terrarian

Magical things

2. fredbear543

fredbear543 Terrarian

ok last thing aging the world loading stuck

3. Dradonhunter11

throw the mod list

4. fredbear543

fredbear543 Terrarian

nvm i try so many times create the world it's not stuck but it is stuck on generating planetoids i know it's calamity mod but how do i fix it?

5. Dradonhunter11

Well, Idk on that one, you use the latest version? Also might be caused by having to many mod.

6. Johnobo47

Johnobo47 Terrarian

Hello, when I load into my world my frame rate starts to drop and I was wondering how to fix this.

7. fredbear543

fredbear543 Terrarian

ok but what mod says on life crystals it seems that a woodland beast has drained the crystal of it's life. plz help

8. QueenYao

QueenYao Terrarian

Overhaul Mod Unable to load Hope to improve

9. FlyFlewIn

FlyFlewIn Terrarian

I have a large mod list ill add in a few minutes, but every time I try and create a new world it gets stuck on "Generating Ruines." yes it is spelled exactly like "Ruines" not "Ruins" that said, something is obviously going wrong. at this current moment, I'm testing mods on and off to try and find out which one/ones it is. but if anyone has any insight that would be nice.

My current mods are - Beyond The Forgotten Ages - Wing Slot - ImkSushi's Mod - No Angler Timer - Mod of Redemption - Omniswing - Furniture, Food, and Fun - No More Tombs - Prefixes for Enemies - Wildlife Mod - PumpKing's Mod - Elemental Unleash - Universe Of Bows Mod - Tremor Mod Remastered (the one off the mod browser if it makes any difference) - Yoyo's+ Mod - Just Another Alchemist NPC - The Split Mod - The Antiaris - MoreWings - Plentiful Ores - Faster Tools - Fishing 2.0 - Exodus Mod - Upgraded Accessories - Better Taxes - Light Pets - Qwerty's Bosses and Items - More Chest Loot - Elements Awoken - Base Mod - Ancients Awakened - Magic Storage - AlchemistNPC - Shadows Of Abaddon (SacredTools) - Spirit Mod - Yet Another Boss Health Bar - Cheat Sheet - Boss Checklist - Calamity Mod Extra Music - Throium Mod - Calamity Mod - And that's it. I am now trying to check every mod on and off. ANY AND ALL information would be appreciated. Thank you.

10. Dradonhunter11

That is tremor for you, never use it anyway as it is a giant bug fest.

11. FlyFlewIn

FlyFlewIn Terrarian

I love the stuff added by the mod, is there a less buggy version online, not in the mod browser itself

12. Dradonhunter11

in the discord there is one

13. FlyFlewIn

FlyFlewIn Terrarian

In which channel would it happen to be in

14. Geronimo

Geronimo Terrarian

I cannot make new worlds even with mods that have previously worked on the original tml. It always gets stuck on "Generating Ruines"
    Loading old worlds work. But generating new ones is a no go.

Mods:
    -ModHelpers
    -Calamity
    -Thorium
    -Tremor
    -imkSushi's Mod
    -Boss Checklist
    -VeinMiner
    -Start With Base
    -Loot Bags
    -WMITF
    -Recipe Browser
    -More Chest Loot

15. Dradonhunter11

get the fixed version of tremor on the discord

16. Dradonhunter11

Updated discord link

17. villladsHD

villladsHD Steampunker

i get the message that i should buy the game and that there is no key in my registry (while i start it trough steam and reinstalled it multiple times)

18. Dradonhunter11

you made sure that steam run in admin mode?

19. villladsHD

villladsHD Steampunker

yes i tryied it with admin too

20. TheChopperGaming

TheChopperGaming Terrarian

Hello! I made this account so i could ask a question about the 64 bit mod loader. Me and some friends want to play a modded Terraria playthrough and thought this would be the best mod loader to load lots of mods. However whenever i load the mod loader up, it constantly sets my game to a lower resolution. My computer and all my friends computers can handle terraria at 1080p and could probably go way past it if it was a possibility, but it refusesto run anything past 720p. Ive tried basic fixes on steam fourms but they dont seem to work. Also if i manage to get it to 720p, every time I close out of the game, it goes to a lower resolution. Is there any way to fix to this? Thank you for reading :)

20190602231515_1.jpg
    20190602231521_1.jpg
    20190602231532_1.jpg