Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

plss made a second install link , because i can't access Mega , event how manny try i still can't access it

When I summoned Old One's Army Tier 1, the game crashed when Etherian Goblin appeared, even though I only opened tmodloader

Attachments

• _4VE66D[[T~AP3PQ}Y2{T(N.png
    _4VE66D[[T~AP3PQ}Y2{T(N.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 241
Hi, I am developing an simple application for myself that allows me to switch between vanilla, normal tML and the FNA version of tML. Is there by any chance a github page of the FNA version? It would make it a lot easier to install the latest version when I make my program.

Could someone help me out, please? What mod is causing acid bubbles to spawn constantly and instagib me without giving me any kind of chance to react? It's extremely annoying when I can't go 5 seconds without dying because the bubbles spawn CONSTANTLY, it's making the game literally unplayable.

Something is also causing projectiles to behave quite bizarrely, and cause crashing as well (sadly its not giving me a crash report, it crashes every time I try to save and exit, though); arrows from a bow are fired in an upright appearance, and tend to hang around on-screen and follow me around, and the projectiles from the Amethyst Staff don't appear at all. Spear weapons also seem to behave improperly.
My current list of mods is;

Bulldozer Reborn, Shop Expander, Start With Lucky Horseshoe, Split Mod, Fresh Start, Improved Pillar Event, Brighter Torches, Chao Island Mod, VeinMiner, RoA Hotkey that doesn't suck, Elemental Unleash, Shadows of Abaddon, Spirit Mod, Lightning Essentials, Ancients Awakened, Mod Helpers, Uncluttered Projectiles, Max Stack Plus Extra, Magic Storage, Burn Disabler, Webmilio's Commons Library, Enigma Mod, Legendaries+, Fargo's Fallen Stars, Mod of Redemption, Auto Trash, Antisocial, Thorium Mod, Thorium + Calamity Convergence Mod, JPAN's Bag of Holding, Astronomy Overhaul, Consolaria, Better Night Sky, Better Taxes, Fargo's Mutant Mod, KRPG2, Thaumaturgy, Calamity Mod, Fargo's Soul Mod, Useful NPCs, Reduced Grinding, Boss Checklist, Elements Awoken, Base Mod, GRealm, and Money Trough Pet

projectile error.png

A screenshot of the arrow behaving incorrectly (I died soon afterwards from an Acid Bubble)

EDIT: KRPG2 was responsible for the crashing on a Save and Quit, so I got that figured out, at least. Still don't know what's causing the projectiles to behave weirdly, or what mod is spawning those horrible Acid Bubbles.

Last edited:
Hey I just started using tmodloader 64 bit 2 days ago and i have been having a major problem that i havent had in vanilla terraria nor did i have the problem with regular tmodloader. I installed everything correctly on a fresh terraria and even turned all settings to the lowest settings yet I get this lame slow motion effect when i play. I don't understand where its coming from. I have never had this issue before, matter fact I used to be able to use high graphics settings with minimum stutter but high fps like 50-60 constant fps. Now im getting for some reason 30 to 40 sometimes jumping to 50 fps in certain areas but never reaching 60 fps. Like i said i have never had this problem with regular tmodloader. Also when i try to play in windowed mode the game doesn't even switch to widowed it literally just stays in full-screen when i tried to switch it. I know for a fact my pc is capable at running terraria at atleast a constant 50 fps but for some reason when i switched to 64 bit i cant get no more the 40 fps by just running around in terraria. I tried using frame skip but frame skip is not smooth at all and my character ends up moving waaaaay to fast which in turn makes gameplay feel unnatural since i can barely control my character. Subtle frame skips just feels like slow motion so it doesnt change anything either. One thing i did notice though is when i start up tmod 64 bit there is a command window and in the command window theres a line that says something about vsync is there a way i can turn the vsync off in the command prompt? It may be the reason my games fps is not going up.

I searched for my issue on this forum and outside of it, and dont seem to find an answer, so i'll post this here. Sorry in advance for my imperfect english.
I own a laptop with AMD A8-5557M (quad core 2.1ghz), AMD Radeon HD 8550G and AMD Radeon HD 8750M graphic cards and 12gigs of ram.
Decided to play some calamity on double wide large world, and regular tmodloader was giving me often lag spikes. So i decided to switch to your 64bit version of it. Lag spikes seem to be gone, but a new issue appeared - in full screen mode (windowed effectively cuts my fps in half, so its not an option, even though this issue appears on fullscreen mode only) i have white/green/blue/mix of those three stripes blink on my screen for couple of frames. Tried reinstalling on fresh game - didn't work. I didn't find a way to capture this, so no screenshots/videos. All my hardware is in fine condition, so i think its some software is to blame, but i don't know what exactly.
Please, help.

Hey there.
Just reporting a bug. It seems like specifically tModLoader64 0.11.6.2 broke one of the earlier fixes for custom world sizes rendering their map borders incorrectly. Namely, these are back:

TerrHorizontalMapBug.png

TerrVerticalMapBug.png
This issue isn't present neither in tModLoader64 0.11.6.1, nor in standard tModLoader 0.11.6.2

Could someone help me out, please? What mod is causing acid bubbles to spawn constantly and instagib me without giving me any kind of chance to react? It's extremely annoying when I can't go 5 seconds without dying because the bubbles spawn CONSTANTLY, it's making the game literally unplayable.

Something is also causing projectiles to behave quite bizarrely, and cause crashing as well (sadly its not giving me a crash report, it crashes every time I try to save and exit, though); arrows from a bow are fired in an upright appearance, and tend to hang around on-screen and follow me around, and the projectiles from the Amethyst Staff don't appear at all. Spear weapons also seem to behave improperly.
My current list of mods is;

Bulldozer Reborn, Shop Expander, Start With Lucky Horseshoe, Split Mod, Fresh Start, Improved Pillar Event, Brighter Torches, Chao Island Mod, VeinMiner, RoA Hotkey that doesn't suck, Elemental Unleash, Shadows of Abaddon, Spirit Mod, Lightning Essentials, Ancients Awakened, Mod Helpers, Uncluttered Projectiles, Max Stack Plus Extra, Magic Storage, Burn Disabler, Webmilio's Commons Library, Enigma Mod, Legendaries+, Fargo's Fallen Stars, Mod of Redemption, Auto Trash, Antisocial, Thorium Mod, Thorium + Calamity Convergence Mod, JPAN's Bag of Holding, Astronomy Overhaul, Consolaria, Better Night Sky, Better Taxes, Fargo's Mutant Mod, KRPG2, Thaumaturgy, Calamity Mod, Fargo's Soul Mod, Useful NPCs, Reduced Grinding, Boss Checklist, Elements Awoken, Base Mod, GRealm, and Money Trough Pet

View attachment 236309
A screenshot of the arrow behaving incorrectly (I died soon afterwards from an Acid Bubble)

EDIT: KRPG2 was responsible for the crashing on a Save and Quit, so I got that figured out, at least. Still don't know what's causing the projectiles to behave weirdly, or what mod is spawning those horrible Acid Bubbles.

The arrow behaving incorrectly was from the Money Trough Pet mod, and interestingly, the acid bubbles have ceased to exist as well, although I highly doubt those came from Money Trough Pet. But, problem solved!

so, i know im a bit late but can i have a bit of help downloading tmodloader 64bit? my game always keeps crashing when i have around 20+ mods, and my computer is really laggy. is this normal or not?

hello i am having some issues with the 64 bit client thinking that i am in windowed even when fullscreen and is letting me interact with my taskbar which sends me out of the game, i have been playing around with settings and can not seem to fix this

Attachments

• Screenshot (267).png
    Screenshot (267).png
    270.9 KB · Views: 146
I Downloaded Tmodloader 64 bit but the server shuts down automatically after c.a 20 Minute. Dont know how to fix it and the crashlog saying something i never heard about so please save my life and reply :(

you did the install wrong, drop the content of the whole package, not only the executable

send logs
There could be something wrong
Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.02 - 19.56.28.02.png Also it doesnt save :( Thx for the help:)

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.03 - 15.28.18.09.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.03 - 15.28.18.09.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
I am playing the game normally and then when I try and make a new world, the game stops making the world on "Generating Strucutres...Corruption Pits". Is this happening to anyone else? Does someone know how to fix it?

Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attepted to read or wrtie to protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at FAudio.FaudioVoice_DestroyVoice(IntPtr voice)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffectInstance.Stop(Boolean immediate)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffectInstance.get_state()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffectInstance.Finalize()
I got this error white playing, my modlist is after this edit if someone sees post before I get it added

modlist
Fargo's Loot Bonus , Fargo's Fish Anything , Thorium Mod , Universe of Bows , Startwithastarterbag , Better Taxes , Boss Biome Anywhere , Risk of Slime Rain , TerraGuardians , Terraria Overhaul , Glow Mask API , Element Powers , AFK Pets , Elements Awoken , Boss Checklist , Intrinsics , Faster Tools, Faster Weapons, Never Again, Early Wings, Slime Minibiome , Expanded Sentries , Lan's Toggleable Buffs , Endless Explosive Cannons , Can i Mine it , Unusacies Battle Rods , More Cannons , Battle Hardened NPC's , Webmilio's Commons Library , Spirit Mod , Antisocial , Fargo's Soul Mod , Mod Helpers , Recipe Browser, Completion Remastered , Upgraded Accessories , Even More Modifiers , Fargo's Equipable inventory , Fargo's Mutant Mod , Infinite and Unconsumable Boss Summons , Reduced Grinding , Simple Sliders, Critter Craze , Glowing Mushroom to Seeds , Fargo's Fallen Stars , Too Many Accessories, No Angler Timer, Slime's Stuff , Hero's Mod , Cheet Sheet , Extensible Inventory , AlchemistNPC , Unleveled mod , Leveled mod , No More Tombs , Which Mod is this from , Yet Another Boss Health Bar , VeinMiner , Plentiful Ores , Loot Bags , Census , Max Stack Plus , Wing Slot, JoostMod , Cheat Extensions for Hero's Mod , Brighter Torches , Shop Expander , Rewards , Luiafk , Statue Mobs Give Drops , Endless Crafting , More Endless Ammo , Shorter Respawn Time , Boss Cursor

Last edited:
I am playing the game normally and then when I try and make a new world, the game stops making the world on "Generating Strucutres...Corruption Pits". Is this happening to anyone else? Does someone know how to fix it?
This :red: sometimes happens without tmodloader 64 bit too

Hey I just started using tmodloader 64 bit 2 days ago and i have been having a major problem that i havent had in vanilla terraria nor did i have the problem with regular tmodloader. I installed everything correctly on a fresh terraria and even turned all settings to the lowest settings yet I get this lame slow motion effect when i play. I don't understand where its coming from. I have never had this issue before, matter fact I used to be able to use high graphics settings with minimum stutter but high fps like 50-60 constant fps. Now im getting for some reason 30 to 40 sometimes jumping to 50 fps in certain areas but never reaching 60 fps. Like i said i have never had this problem with regular tmodloader. Also when i try to play in windowed mode the game doesn't even switch to widowed it literally just stays in full-screen when i tried to switch it. I know for a fact my pc is capable at running terraria at atleast a constant 50 fps but for some reason when i switched to 64 bit i cant get no more the 40 fps by just running around in terraria. I tried using frame skip but frame skip is not smooth at all and my character ends up moving waaaaay to fast which in turn makes gameplay feel unnatural since i can barely control my character. Subtle frame skips just feels like slow motion so it doesnt change anything either. One thing i did notice though is when i start up tmod 64 bit there is a command window and in the command window theres a line that says something about vsync is there a way i can turn the vsync off in the command prompt? It may be the reason my games fps is not going up.
I have something similar + image out of sync. I also noticed the vertical synchronization function on the command line and tried to disable it in the settings of the video card (Nvidia) but it didn’t give anything

Back
Top Bottom