Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

What does "light mode" do???
If you're referring to the "Lite Mode" of Tmod, it's supposed to let you play on 32bit servers with the 64bit launcher when you turn it on, at the cost of being unable to run everything as 64bit.

Also, @NKSHV, I followed instructions as clearly as possible, and I can now run my modpack on 64bit again until the proper patches are released for Steam Tmod. You are Number One for giving this little lesson in trickery, let's hope that it goes down in history XD

If you want to know what I did I downloaded the tml 64 0.11.6.2 big fix update.zip I opened it got a copy of terraria and put the files in I replaced all and when I tried launching it it said that message from before
You need to copy "content" from steam tmodloader, and than "content" from steam terraria without replacing. Also try verifying integrity of both on steam before doing that

1590050715333.png

ehh i alraedy did everything ;-;

I got it but it tells me this

Attachments

• A5E515EA-B18A-4EDE-AC0A-31D339AF83D4.jpeg
    A5E515EA-B18A-4EDE-AC0A-31D339AF83D4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 197
  • 5230CB8F-3F04-4ADB-924C-47E98B7AB05B.jpeg
    5230CB8F-3F04-4ADB-924C-47E98B7AB05B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 162
Is there anyway to host a server on a different computer while playing on another? I'm trying to host a server on my laptop but I keep getting a steam error since the server batch file require you to have steam opened with terraria bought on it, which interferes with my other steam account.

So I think I've figured out how to get 64bit working (I'm on Windows)

Here is what I did. In Steam I went to TModLoader and opened properties to brows local files. This is your Steam TModLoader folder.

Just to be safe, I copied all the files in this folder to a new location.

Download 64bit TModLoader on the front page of this thread as usual, and then drag the files into the Steam TModLoader folder. Replace files when asked.

You should now see a TModLoader.exe and Terraria.exe, either move, rename, or delete TModLoader.exe (I renamed it), and then rename Terarria.exe to TModLoader.exe

If you try running TModLoader now, there will be an error saying there's a missing image. I figured this is because TModLoader is used to running in the Terraria folder.

I went to Steam, Terraria, properties, browse local files to open the Steam Terraria folder, copied everything in the Contents folder, and then pasted it in TModLoader/Contents folder. When it asked to replace files, I chose decline this time.

Then I opened TModLoader, I got the splashscreen, the info says running 64bit, and mods started to load up. Chose single player, and loaded up my modded player and world without problems.

View attachment 271675

I hope this helps others struggling with this.
You my G are a legend been trying to figure this out for so long! Thank god for people like you :)

Where do paste it at
1. download the big fix update (the most bottom .zip from your screenshot)
2. download fresh tmodloader from steam
3. take everything from that .zip that you downloaded and put it into the folder where tmodloader got installed (when it asks you to replace files say yes to everything)
4. Rename tModLoader.exe to something else (i.e tModLoader_2.exe) then rename Terraria.exe to tModLoader.exe (letters have to be all the same way as i wrote here)
5. look where your terraria.1.4 is installed aka. Vanilla terraria and look for "Content" folder everything that is in this folder you copy into a "Content" folder that is located in tmodloader folder but when it asks you to replace files skip it
6. Always always start it from the tModLoader.exe from folder never through steam (won't work)
And that should be pretty much it

Back
Top Bottom