Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by Desenrrollado, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Dradonhunter11

Dradonhunter11 Official Terrarian

you still can install it for the performance I guess

2. Rai

Rai Official Terrarian

I don't see why CritSounds shouldn't, CritSounds and Overhaul both use different libraries for custom audio. If the Overhaul changes any of the projectile IDs, then there's most likely not much I can do.

Problem is, CritSounds currently does not currently work on the 64 bit version of tModLoader, since the BASS libraries are compiled for 32-bit systems. It's possible to get it to work by manually replacing the DLLs by downloading them from Un4seen and putting the DLLs from the x64 folder in the game folder next to the Terraria executable. I'll check around if I can automate it, but for now manual work is required.

EDIT: CritSounds should now support the 64 bit version of tModLoader starting with version 1.2.3.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Nova Dee and Dradonhunter11 like this.
  3. Sm1l@mYm@eT

[email protected]@eT Eye of Cthulhu

HELP ME I WAS DRAGGING THE FILES AND I CANT FIND MY TERRRIA.EXE SO I CAN TOPEN IT IS THERE A WAY TO OPEN THIS THROUGH STEAM? I MADE AN ENTIRE NEW COPY OF TERRARIA FOR THIS DO I NEED TO DO THAT?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2019 ---
    AYEEEE HELPP

4. Dradonhunter11

disable your anti virus, it's deleting the file because it think it's a virus and pls don't cap lock next time or I'll ignore

5. Lasermuffins

Lasermuffins Terrarian

Hello, does this work with steam host and play? I cant seem to launch the server it just locks up on "found server" though I may have just not waited long enough or don't have enough memory to run a server with the amount of mods I have currently enabled. Apologies if it said somewhere obviously and I missed it

6. Enes Sadik Golge

Enes Sadik Golge Terrarian

Help

Attached Files:

7. Dradonhunter11

Mmh, what the...

8. Desenrrollado

Desenrrollado Terrarian

It should work. I'd tell you to try reinstalling it with a fresh instance of terraria. Could also be mods just not wanting to. You could also try running the dedicated server software and seeing if that works.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 10, 2019 ---
    Honestly I've never seen anything like it. Looks like it could be an old mod like Succubi's Wrath if you're trying to run that stop.

9. Aito

Aito Terrarian

Hello, I have this problem when i try go to inventory where is grapling hook

16.04.2019 17:44:30
    System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
    w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
    w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin()
    w Terraria.Main.RenderBackground()
    w Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
    w Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
    w Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
    w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
    w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
    w Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

10. Dradonhunter11

that is not the true error, you might wanna look before all the Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin exception, sound like a bad mod.

DontEatSocks and Aito like this.
  11. unrealmegashark

unrealmegashark Terrarian

when is the mac update coming out?

12. Dradonhunter11

prolly along with the next big update, mac have rn a really weird freeze too

13. unrealmegashark

unrealmegashark Terrarian

I know, and I really can't wait for the update! but it's probably going to be a long time :sigh:

Dradonhunter11 likes this.
  14. Sm1l@mYm@eT

I dont know honestly, I first of all don't know where the anti virus is and i for some reason dont have a Terraria.exe file to open up, And one of my original questions, Is there a way i can open this up through steam?

15. Dradonhunter11

you can run trough steam if you placed everything in the terraria folder where steam is located.

16. Sm1l@mYm@eT

Ok, I will try to do that, If it doesnt work i will use your original suggestion.

18. Dradonhunter11

What version of OpenGL do you have?

19. I am having problems with tmodloader 64 bit when I load the game it always has resolution of 800 instead of 2000 and when I tried to get a bunch of mods together in a modpack and viewed the mod pack it said the mod that I had were disabled when they were not and when I tried to create a world it always got stuck on adding ruins.

20. Dradonhunter11

get the fixed version of tremor in the discord. For the resolution well that one there is nothing I can do about it as I'm myself not even sure about what cause it.