Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

ah you did not drop the x64 folder in there
Still crashes.
sad.png

oh you did not replace the exe lol
THANKS IT WORKS NOW THANKS SO MUCH! :D
[doublepost=1553639120,1553638578][/doublepost]OK, One last thing... My Terraria Overhaul mod will not work it will give me an error that says something is wrong anyway to fix this because some blocks are Terraria overhaul blocks and I don't want to look at purple mess any help?

THANKS IT WORKS NOW THANKS SO MUCH! :D
[doublepost=1553639120,1553638578][/doublepost]OK, One last thing... My Terraria Overhaul mod will not work it will give me an error that says something is wrong anyway to fix this because some blocks are Terraria overhaul blocks and I don't want to look at purple mess any help?
Next version of overhaul will be compatible with 64bit last I heard

This looks very great, and I eagerly anticipate its Linux release. But does it only work with 8+ gigs of ram? I have exactly eight, and the OS needs about 200 megs, so I have just under eight gigs available. Would it not work for me, even if it was on Linux?

This looks very great, and I eagerly anticipate its Linux release. But does it only work with 8+ gigs of ram? I have exactly eight, and the OS needs about 200 megs, so I have just under eight gigs available. Would it not work for me, even if it was on Linux?
It will, my pc itself have 8 GB of RAM ^^

Hello. I do not know English well and therefore I am writing through a translator.
I have a few questions:
1. Will some problems with generations be corrected when creating the world?
2. Will mods, like CritSound and ModHelper, work besides Overhaul? Although the problem with the mod CritSounds is very different with the "non-included" so I will probably ask for ModHelper.
3. If too many mods are installed - the game periodically slows down, especially on bosses and with many projectile. Is it possible to optimize this?
4. Will the music and ambient be returned in the next update? `:happy:

Hello. I do not know English well and therefore I am writing through a translator.
I have a few questions:
1. Will some problems with generations be corrected when creating the world?
2. Will mods, like CritSound and ModHelper, work besides Overhaul? Although the problem with the mod CritSounds is very different with the "non-included" so I will probably ask for ModHelper.
3. If too many mods are installed - the game periodically slows down, especially on bosses and with many projectile. Is it possible to optimize this?
4. Will the music and ambient be returned in the next update? `:happy:
1. Depend on the mod, probably
2. CritSound is honestly weird, Mod Helper was working so far for me, so might wanna see with hamstar for issue concerning it.
3. Sadly, that one is terraria fault, the game could use a tons of optimization tbh but that's up to RE-Logic to do that.
4. Make sure that the music mode is setted on Convert on demand, if that's done check the slider and if that's also done then I'll need more detail ^^

Thanks for answers. With music, I'll try to figure it out.
I mixed up ModHelper with TerrariaHooks. The second mod does not work exactly. Many mods are connected with it.

Thanks for answers. With music, I'll try to figure it out.
I mixed up ModHelper with TerrariaHooks. The second mod does not work exactly. Many mods are connected with it.
yeah, I honestly hope that 0.11 come out soon to solve terraria hooks issue tbh. I still have thing to try tough, terraria hooks itself won't work but the mod requiring will if what I wanna do work.

Back
Top Bottom