Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

4. Make sure that the music mode is setted on Convert on demand, if that's done check the slider and if that's also done then I'll need more detail ^^
Convert by necessity I had it originally. In the game itself, the music and the additional ambient work fine only with mods, not vanilla.
Replacing music from mods like "Calamity Extra Music" and "Spelunker Surge" also works perfectly.

Last edited:
Convert by necessity I had it originally. In the game itself, the music and the additional ambient work fine only with mods, not vanilla.
Replacing music from mods like "Calamity Extra Music" and "Spelunker Surge" also works perfectly.
mmh, which version of 64bit do you have?

I have been getting an error when trying to log on and this is what happends
---------------------------
Terraria: Error
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)

at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()

at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

will it work on mac?
in the next update

I have been getting an error when trying to log on and this is what happends
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

show me your folder.

in the next update

show me your folder.
It won't let me upload screenshots
[doublepost=1553803998,1553803775][/doublepost]
Still crashes.
sad.png
How did you send the screenshot?

Ok so i tried deleting some stuff and it said something about dll not found then i added it back and it popped up with the same error

Ok so i tried deleting some stuff and it said something about dll not found then i added it back and it popped up with the same error

Join the discord and send me a picture of your steam folder, would make the helping a lot more easier ^^

what version do i install if i only have 4 GB of ram? because i want to use more mods but also not have too much lag in multiplayer (also it supports multiplayer right?)

I'm having a problem and have no clue what to do... When trying to create a new world it gets to "Generating ruines" then just sits there. At this point and time I'm starting to go through my mods and disabling them to try and see if it is a mod problem or incompatibility problem. If anyone knows anything please say.

ok, so iv been expirimenting with mods, and for each new set i tried iv been making a new world, i just tried to delete one of the old worlds that i dont need, and my terraria crashed

ok, so iv been expirimenting with mods, and for each new set i tried iv been making a new world, i just tried to delete one of the old worlds that i dont need, and my terraria crashed
You need to delete the world manually, as for generating ruin, get the tremor version from the TUA discord or consider never using tremor (because it's terribly unstable)

Guys, first of all, thanks for this - loading a good number of mods past world gen is terrific!

However, I can't seem to be able to load worlds and I'm having the "Load Failed! No backup found." - any ideas what could be causing this please?

Guys, first of all, thanks for this - loading a good number of mods past world gen is terrific!

However, I can't seem to be able to load worlds and I'm having the "Load Failed! No backup found." - any ideas what could be causing this please?
either you have pinky and enigma or you have calamity + krpg, those combo are clashing and will prevent world from loading.

Back
Top Bottom