Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

2. Will mods, like CritSound and ModHelper, work besides Overhaul?

I don't see why CritSounds shouldn't, CritSounds and Overhaul both use different libraries for custom audio. If the Overhaul changes any of the projectile IDs, then there's most likely not much I can do.

Problem is, CritSounds currently does not currently work on the 64 bit version of tModLoader, since the BASS libraries are compiled for 32-bit systems. It's possible to get it to work by manually replacing the DLLs by downloading them from Un4seen and putting the DLLs from the x64 folder in the game folder next to the Terraria executable. I'll check around if I can automate it, but for now manual work is required.

EDIT: CritSounds should now support the 64 bit version of tModLoader starting with version 1.2.3.

Last edited:
HELP ME I WAS DRAGGING THE FILES AND I CANT FIND MY TERRRIA.EXE SO I CAN TOPEN IT IS THERE A WAY TO OPEN THIS THROUGH STEAM? I MADE AN ENTIRE NEW COPY OF TERRARIA FOR THIS DO I NEED TO DO THAT?
[doublepost=1554767821,1554767778][/doublepost]AYEEEE HELPP

HELP ME I WAS DRAGGING THE FILES AND I CANT FIND MY TERRRIA.EXE SO I CAN TOPEN IT IS THERE A WAY TO OPEN THIS THROUGH STEAM? I MADE AN ENTIRE NEW COPY OF TERRARIA FOR THIS DO I NEED TO DO THAT?
[doublepost=1554767821,1554767778][/doublepost]AYEEEE HELPP
disable your anti virus, it's deleting the file because it think it's a virus and pls don't cap lock next time or I'll ignore

Hello, does this work with steam host and play? I cant seem to launch the server it just locks up on "found server" though I may have just not waited long enough or don't have enough memory to run a server with the amount of mods I have currently enabled. Apologies if it said somewhere obviously and I missed it

Help

Attachments

• Adsız.png
    Adsız.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 512
Hello, does this work with steam host and play? I cant seem to launch the server it just locks up on "found server" though I may have just not waited long enough or don't have enough memory to run a server with the amount of mods I have currently enabled. Apologies if it said somewhere obviously and I missed it

It should work. I'd tell you to try reinstalling it with a fresh instance of terraria. Could also be mods just not wanting to. You could also try running the dedicated server software and seeing if that works.
[doublepost=1554918010,1554917972][/doublepost]
Mmh, what the...
Honestly I've never seen anything like it. Looks like it could be an old mod like Succubi's Wrath if you're trying to run that stop.

Hello, I have this problem when i try go to inventory where is grapling hook

16.04.2019 17:44:30
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin()
w Terraria.Main.RenderBackground()
w Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
w Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
w Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
w Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Hello, I have this problem when i try go to inventory where is grapling hook

16.04.2019 17:44:30
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix)
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin()
w Terraria.Main.RenderBackground()
w Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
w Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
w Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
w Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
that is not the true error, you might wanna look before all the Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin exception, sound like a bad mod.

I dont know honestly, I first of all don't know where the anti virus is and i for some reason dont have a Terraria.exe file to open up, And one of my original questions, Is there a way i can open this up through steam?

I dont know honestly, I first of all don't know where the anti virus is and i for some reason dont have a Terraria.exe file to open up, And one of my original questions, Is there a way i can open this up through steam?
you can run trough steam if you placed everything in the terraria folder where steam is located.

GvoNnVB.png

Welcome to the unofficial/official Tmodloader 64bit branch of Tmod Loader! Which is just a fork of Blushiemagic's TmodLoader .This is all possible because of how Tmodloader became open source!

Before delving any deeper. There are somethings I must state, as well as things You Must Agree to. If not don't even bother continuing :dryadrolleyes:
  • We're not responsible for anything that may happen as a consequence of the installation, which may affect your files,sanity, and various other possible side effects.
  • We will not support or help you if you have anything relating to piracy or pirated version. Just buy the game on Steam we understand lack of funds and stuff but it has been 5 dollars or cheaper various times. That being said you will receive no help if that is the case. We will not help or support you in any way. So keep the information to yourself.
  • You cannot compile mods in tML 64bit at the moment, in it's current state/build it's used for playing 64bit.
  • Follow the rules on the website.
  • Follow other changed or added guidelines/rules in the future as well as ones from the Original Tml thread.

-Thank you :dryadpassionate:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tml 64bit/Ultra Apocalypse: Join the Terraria Ultra Apocalypse Discord Server!

Tml 32bit Discord: Join the tModLoader Discord Server!

:nursewink: Donate : Dradon is creating Terraria mod | Patreon

Issues with tML 64?

Through dark unknown magic @Dradonhunter11 and @Rartrin have created a 64bit version of Tml. Now we're just giving it away like hotcakes. No longer are the days of limited mods. Run all your mods. At least a vast majority of them! (Mod incompatibilities may still be a thing.)
-The mods below are also examples and all enabled at the same time within 64bit.
tUIdWZU.png
What does it do?
It removes that pesky ram limit and allows you to run more mods! As well as a couple other neat features. I couldn't tell you everything since I'm just a simple support person. You should join the discord if you have questions regarding that.

REQUIREMENTS:
64 Bit Operating system *Windows*
8gigs of Ram (Minimum)
(We now have 32bit support which could improve your performance as it was ported to FNA!! Still limited mod wise though. You can't expect to use more mods without a 64bit system and 4gigs of ram can you?)

Installation is pretty much the same as normal tML 32bit.
  • Get a fresh install of Terraria
  • Make a copy of Terraria and place it where ever
  • Then overwrite with the files you extracted to that copy. Then you know run it from there.
  • If you need a guide here. It also contains change-logs/bugs and previous builds along with updates/links encase they change and I or Dradon forget to update/change links or post here.
Downloads Links:
64bit: Google Drive / Mediafire / Dropbox
32bit: Mediafire / Dropbox
(Engine/Performance improvements only)
Installer: Discord / Mediafire ( New for 32bit and 64bit computers! )

Credits:
@Dradonhunter11 these two lovely people @Rartrin Seriously go give them love. :nursepassionate: (No lewd pictures.) :nursenaughty:
@Desenrrollado Various testors and support staff like me.
Relogic for making this great game!
As well as the entire TmodLoader Team for making this possible.

Evidence/Permission was granted as such here is a picture:
V5PLK66.png

*May be subject to various edits because I am forgetful.

Warnings:

-If you upgrade to the 0.11 beta your mods file structure will be changed. That means that they will no longer read on any older versions of 0.10. So please back those up especially if they no longer exist. If you don't you'll have to redownload mods. As well as ALWAYS USE A FRESH INSTALL BETWEEN BOTH VERSIONS! Simpl
overwriting one with the other will break things. So take care to do so.

-MUSIC IS BROKEN/CAN BREAK AS WELL WITH THE LATEST UPGRADE. REVERT/DOWNGRADE IT VIA THE OLD LINKS IN THE GOOGLE DOC TO FIX IT!
View attachment 216032
im getting this error even though i can use the original perfectly fine, help would be aprrciated.

GvoNnVB.png

Welcome to the unofficial/official Tmodloader 64bit branch of Tmod Loader! Which is just a fork of Blushiemagic's TmodLoader .This is all possible because of how Tmodloader became open source!

Before delving any deeper. There are somethings I must state, as well as things You Must Agree to. If not don't even bother continuing :dryadrolleyes:
  • We're not responsible for anything that may happen as a consequence of the installation, which may affect your files,sanity, and various other possible side effects.
  • We will not support or help you if you have anything relating to piracy or pirated version. Just buy the game on Steam we understand lack of funds and stuff but it has been 5 dollars or cheaper various times. That being said you will receive no help if that is the case. We will not help or support you in any way. So keep the information to yourself.
  • You cannot compile mods in tML 64bit at the moment, in it's current state/build it's used for playing 64bit.
  • Follow the rules on the website.
  • Follow other changed or added guidelines/rules in the future as well as ones from the Original Tml thread.

-Thank you :dryadpassionate:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tml 64bit/Ultra Apocalypse: Join the Terraria Ultra Apocalypse Discord Server!

Tml 32bit Discord: Join the tModLoader Discord Server!

:nursewink: Donate : Dradon is creating Terraria mod | Patreon

Issues with tML 64?

Through dark unknown magic @Dradonhunter11 and @Rartrin have created a 64bit version of Tml. Now we're just giving it away like hotcakes. No longer are the days of limited mods. Run all your mods. At least a vast majority of them! (Mod incompatibilities may still be a thing.)
-The mods below are also examples and all enabled at the same time within 64bit.
tUIdWZU.png
What does it do?
It removes that pesky ram limit and allows you to run more mods! As well as a couple other neat features. I couldn't tell you everything since I'm just a simple support person. You should join the discord if you have questions regarding that.

REQUIREMENTS:
64 Bit Operating system *Windows*
8gigs of Ram (Minimum)
(We now have 32bit support which could improve your performance as it was ported to FNA!! Still limited mod wise though. You can't expect to use more mods without a 64bit system and 4gigs of ram can you?)

Installation is pretty much the same as normal tML 32bit.
  • Get a fresh install of Terraria
  • Make a copy of Terraria and place it where ever
  • Then overwrite with the files you extracted to that copy. Then you know run it from there.
  • If you need a guide here. It also contains change-logs/bugs and previous builds along with updates/links encase they change and I or Dradon forget to update/change links or post here.
Downloads Links:
64bit: Google Drive / Mediafire / Dropbox
32bit: Mediafire / Dropbox
(Engine/Performance improvements only)
Installer: Discord / Mediafire ( New for 32bit and 64bit computers! )

Credits:
@Dradonhunter11 these two lovely people @Rartrin Seriously go give them love. :nursepassionate: (No lewd pictures.) :nursenaughty:
@Desenrrollado Various testors and support staff like me.
Relogic for making this great game!
As well as the entire TmodLoader Team for making this possible.

Evidence/Permission was granted as such here is a picture:
V5PLK66.png

*May be subject to various edits because I am forgetful.

Warnings:

-If you upgrade to the 0.11 beta your mods file structure will be changed. That means that they will no longer read on any older versions of 0.10. So please back those up especially if they no longer exist. If you don't you'll have to redownload mods. As well as ALWAYS USE A FRESH INSTALL BETWEEN BOTH VERSIONS! Simply overwriting one with the other will break things. So take care to do so.

-MUSIC IS BROKEN/CAN BREAK AS WELL WITH THE LATEST UPGRADE. REVERT/DOWNGRADE IT VIA THE OLD LINKS IN THE GOOGLE DOC TO FIX IT!
I am having problems with tmodloader 64 bit when I load the game it always has resolution of 800 instead of 2000 and when I tried to get a bunch of mods together in a modpack and viewed the mod pack it said the mod that I had were disabled when they were not and when I tried to create a world it always got stuck on adding ruins.

I am having problems with tmodloader 64 bit when I load the game it always has resolution of 800 instead of 2000 and when I tried to get a bunch of mods together in a modpack and viewed the mod pack it said the mod that I had were disabled when they were not and when I tried to create a world it always got stuck on adding ruins.
get the fixed version of tremor in the discord. For the resolution well that one there is nothing I can do about it as I'm myself not even sure about what cause it.

Back
Top Bottom