Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I eventually figured that out i just chaged the setting then relaunched the game that did it. Also no screen tear ( so far) with windowed mode... so untill the update ill try it like this i guess

Hi, im trying to play, but i keep getting this faudio error, i read the error page and tried the faudio fix, but its not working, any way you can help me get this to work?

Attachments

• client.log
    705 bytes · Views: 130
Hi, im trying to play, but i keep getting this faudio error, i read the error page and tried the faudio fix, but its not working, any way you can help me get this to work?
get the third version version tml FNA where it's before all the crap I did to fix that one if updating the driver did not work, still unsure what cause it. Mind if I ask what is your sound card?

So I've discovered something about TMod and controller support. I installed TMod into a copy of my Terraria install to keep access to vanilla Terraria. I then attempted to add that copy to Steam as a non-Steam Game. When I Run TMod as a non-Steam game shortcut my controller will not work. Steam and my computer still respond to it, but the game won't. However if I go into the folder and run the Terraria.exe directly everything works just fine and my controller works perfectly.

No idea what that means for the mod or if there's anything the devs needed to know from that. I thought others might want to know if they have had controller support issues.
Sound like you'll need to run trough steam as a steam game if you want controller support

ok ok so we can install how many mod we want right? but it seems that my TERRARIA won't even create a world with a least like 40 mods i tried that didn't create world it stuck on creating ruins or something like that i know that's tremor so i remove the tremor mod and still stuck loading creating pyramids in the sands before i install 190 or 192 or 193 mods i don't know max of mods you can install can't create world with 190 mods plz help what do i do?

ok ok so we can install how many mod we want right? but it seems that my TERRARIA won't even create a world with a least like 40 mods i tried that didn't create world it stuck on creating ruins or something like that i know that's tremor so i remove the tremor mod and still stuck loading creating pyramids in the sands before i install 190 or 192 or 193 mods i don't know max of mods you can install can't create world with 190 mods plz help what do i do?
Get the fixed version of tremor on the discord

nvm i try so many times create the world it's not stuck but it is stuck on generating planetoids i know it's calamity mod but how do i fix it?

Back
Top Bottom