Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

What does it show in the log?
hmm...

[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.10.1.5ws client
[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: L:\Victoria\Terraria\Terraria 64 test 2\Terraria.exe
[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: L:\Victoria\Terraria\Terraria 64 test 2
[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[04:46:14] [2/ERROR] [tML]: Unhandled Exception
System.DllNotFoundException: Не удается загрузить DLL "FAudio": Не найден указанный модуль. (Исключение из HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
в FAudio.FACTAudioEngine_ShutDown(IntPtr pEngine)
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Finalize()

hmm...

[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.10.1.5ws client
[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: L:\Victoria\Terraria\Terraria 64 test 2\Terraria.exe
[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: L:\Victoria\Terraria\Terraria 64 test 2
[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[04:46:14] [2/ERROR] [tML]: Unhandled Exception
System.DllNotFoundException: Не удается загрузить DLL "FAudio": Не найден указанный модуль. (Исключение из HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
в FAudio.FACTAudioEngine_ShutDown(IntPtr pEngine)
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Finalize()
Your audio driver are not properly installed or updated (fresh install don't mean updated driver automatically too)

With the same amount of mods between the normal tModLoader and the tModLoader 64 bit I get less fps in the tModLoader 64 bit, is that because of my pc or something I did wrong?

Main PC Specs (It's a Laptop):
i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz up to 3.4GHz
GTX 1050 4GB
16GB DDR4 RAM

Mod List:
H03Ncqn.png

I have the same problem, to use a certain amount of mods in tmodx32 and x64, and x64 fps, I tried to use tmodx64 without modifying and even dropped fps.

So how do I fix the aging world stuck loading error and is the generating sand in pyramids or whatever those happen when I create a small world and medium world

So how do I fix the aging world stuck loading error and is the generating sand in pyramids or whatever those happen when I create a small world and medium world
Either find the culprit or keep trying

I have the same problem, to use a certain amount of mods in tmodx32 and x64, and x64 fps, I tried to use tmodx64 without modifying and even dropped fps.
Might be a driver related problem

Eu tenho o mesmo problema, para usar uma certa quantidade de mods em tmodx32 e x64 e x64 fps, eu tentei usar tmodx64 sem modificar e até mesmo cair fps.
Either find the culprit or keep trying

Might be a driver related problem

Really my drivers are outdated, but after updating all, still the drop of frames in tmodx64.

By the way, an interesting fact - if during the game there is a FPS drawdown due to a large number of mods - pressing the Windows key (Minimize the game) can temporarily fix the problem with lags. However, over time, the lags will return.
Dradonhunter11, I have a question - a more serious load comes from the number of Using in .cs files or from the volume of the mod itself (i.e. the more music, the stronger the load)?

By the way, an interesting fact - if during the game there is a FPS drawdown due to a large number of mods - pressing the Windows key (Minimize the game) can temporarily fix the problem with lags. However, over time, the lags will return.
Dradonhunter11, I have a question - a more serious load comes from the number of Using in .cs files or from the volume of the mod itself (i.e. the more music, the stronger the load)?
Idk about that, but concerning the lag situation, delete the Terraria.exe.config seem to solve some of the lag. Idk why it work but it just does for some people (and I actually need confirmation from multiple source on that one). Also, if a mod add a tons of content like font, music and custom background, the load will be longer.

Terraria.exe.config? Honestly, I hear about this file for the first time. However, I noticed that I have a Mod Configs folder with rather old and unused mods. If I delete the extra in this folder, can it speed up the game?

Terraria.exe.config? Honestly, I hear about this file for the first time. However, I noticed that I have a Mod Configs folder with rather old and unused mods. If I delete the extra in this folder, can it speed up the game?
Shouldn't affect to be honest. As they are generated by mod (and will be regenerated). The Terraria.exe.config is a file I distribute with the exe and it's apparently optional to have it

And one more question. In my game, literally for every object there is a TexturePack (almost all are stored in a special folder).
Do they create a load on the game or load create only mods?

Back
Top Bottom