Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

not loading mods i meant initializing mods everytime it hit middle of initializing mods the loading bar turns black and terraria loading sky and sun screen turns black

how can i play vanilla if i have the 64 bit tmodloader installed? keeping the vanilla .exe doesn't seem to work
You instal into a seperate folder.

how to do i fix?
Yeah, seem like you have one of those weird issue that hasn't been discovered yet.

Device manager keeps telling me "The best drivers for your device are already installed," but the game still won't run.
Try to drop the entire x64 folder in the root folder then.

I need help. So I installed this since I just got the game, it worked at first, I started downloading a few mods then I closed it and tried to play the next day. But when I went to go back on the game it kept me in a black screen. So I deleted this tmodloader and all the game files, then I shutdown my computer reloaded and installed and download this and the game. But now it keeps putting me in a black screen and I tried everything. PLEASE help!

Side note: the game works when the tmodloader is not installed

I need help. So I installed this since I just got the game, it worked at first, I started downloading a few mods then I closed it and tried to play the next day. But when I went to go back on the game it kept me in a black screen. So I deleted this tmodloader and all the game files, then I shutdown my computer reloaded and installed and download this and the game. But now it keeps putting me in a black screen and I tried everything. PLEASE help!

Side note: the game works when the tmodloader is not installed

That's because after deleting the game from your computer that the files for the 64 bit Tmodloader remains in your Terraria install folder. When you delete Terraria delete the Terraria install folder found in this PC > Program files x86 > Steam > Steamapps > common you should see all of your steam folder games, delete the Terraria one after uninstalling the game from your computer and see what happens. Also bear in mind this 64bit Tmodloader is still in development so it's going to have issues. Sadly I was forced to remove it and reinstalled the 32bit one, because it's the only one that works without me running into so many crazy problems. Anyway I hope I helped you, cheers.

That's because after deleting the game from your computer that the files for the 64 bit Tmodloader remains in your Terraria install folder. When you delete Terraria delete the Terraria install folder found in this PC > Program files x86 > Steam > Steamapps > common you should see all of your steam folder games, delete the Terraria one after uninstalling the game from your computer and see what happens. Also bear in mind this 64bit Tmodloader is still in development so it's going to have issues. Sadly I was forced to remove it and reinstalled the 32bit one, because it's the only one that works without me running into so many crazy problems. Anyway I hope I helped you, cheers.
yeah thank you I already tried to delete those files but for some reason it’s still is not working. But when I verify integrity it goes back to the vanilla game.

do you think the other version would work?
The 32bit one? If that's what you're referring to, then yes, I dropped the 64 bit one because it kept causing me issues, but after switching to the 32bit one I had no problems, but I can't use as many mods as I like sadly, but so far the 32bit one works best.

The 32bit one? If that's what you're referring to, then yes, I dropped the 64 bit one because it kept causing me issues, but after switching to the 32bit one I had no problems, but I can't use as many mods as I like sadly, but so far the 32bit one works best.
I have two questions.
1.Where do I find the 32bit one?
2.Can tmodloader even work on a mac? Since I am very new to computer games I don’t know what can work and what can’t.

I have two questions.
1.Where do I find the 32bit one?
2.Can tmodloader even work on a mac? Since I am very new to computer games I don’t know what can work and what can’t.
To answer question one here's the link Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API
For question two it'll only work on mac if you're using Steam, if you're using Gog or any other platform I can't vouch for you there since PC and Steam is what I use.

Anyway good luck, I hope everything works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom