Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

To answer question one here's the link Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API
For question two it'll only work on mac if you're using Steam, if you're using Gog or any other platform I can't vouch for you there since PC and Steam is what I use.

Anyway good luck, I hope everything works out for you.
ok ill try that other one thank you.
[doublepost=1562631158,1562631041][/doublepost]the link you gave me is the one i have been using so idk

I'm having some issues with the video settings using tML64.
no matter what i try the scaling is always off, the window doesn't start maximized, and borderless windowed doesn't work correctly (the window flashes when you click out of it, which is never the case with normal borderless windowed)

i tried setting the correct settings in the config file but whenever the tML64 starts up it replaces those values with the incorrect ones again.
these are the settings i have for vanilla and the older 32 bit version of tML:

"Fullscreen": false,
"WindowMaximized": true,
"WindowBorderless": true,

however, everytime i start tML64 it resets them to this:

"Fullscreen": false,
"WindowMaximized": false,
"WindowBorderless": true,

anyone know why this is happening? all other options seem to be uneffected, and the video options are the most crucial ones for proper gameplay

EDIT 2: Resolution is for fullscreen so it doesn't matter, also noticed that whenever i resize the window manually with my cursor it snaps to fullscreeen, the scaling is still wrong though, and it still flashes whenever i tab out

Last edited:
Hello, I'm having problems installing this on an brand new PC. I've already player this mod on another pc with no problem, but today I've got a new PC and while trying to play this mod, the game just doesn't start and I get this on the log of my games folder

[21:54:09] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.10.1.5ws client
[21:54:09] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe
[21:54:09] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria
[21:54:09] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[21:54:11] [2/ERROR] [tML]: Unhandled Exception
System.DllNotFoundException: (Exception HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
in FAudio.FACTAudioEngine_ShutDown(IntPtr pEngine)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Finalize()

I've read that I need to update the audio drivers but that didn't work at all. I've been trying everything on this thread that it could help but nothing....It seems a problem with driver but i don't have problem running Terraria or the other Tmod version. Thanks.

Edit: I've fixed it somehow, thanks anyways haha

Last edited:
error.PNG

How do I fix this? (It occurs when entering mod browser, latest 64 bit version, but doesnt occur while launching vanilla)

Hello, I'm having problems installing this on an brand new PC. I've already player this mod on another pc with no problem, but today I've got a new PC and while trying to play this mod, the game just doesn't start and I get this on the log of my games folder

[21:54:09] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.10.1.5ws client
[21:54:09] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe
[21:54:09] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria
[21:54:09] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[21:54:11] [2/ERROR] [tML]: Unhandled Exception
System.DllNotFoundException: (Exception HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
in FAudio.FACTAudioEngine_ShutDown(IntPtr pEngine)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Finalize()

I've read that I need to update the audio drivers but that didn't work at all. I've been trying everything on this thread that it could help but nothing....It seems a problem with driver but i don't have problem running Terraria or the other Tmod version. Thanks.

Edit: I've fixed it somehow, thanks anyways haha

one of the worst things you could ever do is to say "i fixed it" on some issue and then NOT explain how. because if someone has the same problem and searches for an answer only to find yours saing that it's fixed, they won't know how. so just please never do that.
Relavent XKCD:
wisdom_of_the_ancients.png

Well, I don't know what I exactly did to fix it, I tried the fix that was given in the google docs list of issues, I installed all the drivers again, tried with other versions, installed all the redistributables, the microsoft XNA redistributables...moved everything deleted everything, so, I can't say for sure what fixed, don't need to be rude...if I could help believe me I would, but I really don't know what fixed it in my end. Sorry I guess...Just keep trying. And reinstall every driver-related and game redistrubutable available...

But on the other hand, even If I made it work, I'm having troubles because even if you can have enable lots of mods, its very buggy atm , sometimes my mods are deleted, the server freezes...So I would stick to normal Tmod till more updates, not trying to be a jerk :eek:

I cant seem to find certain mods on the 64bit Tmodloader that can be found on the normal one, is there a config I need to change or is it just a bug?

Well, I don't know what I exactly did to fix it, I tried the fix that was given in the google docs list of issues, I installed all the drivers again, tried with other versions, installed all the redistributables, the microsoft XNA redistributables...moved everything deleted everything, so, I can't say for sure what fixed, don't need to be rude...if I could help believe me I would, but I really don't know what fixed it in my end. Sorry I guess...Just keep trying. And reinstall every driver-related and game redistrubutable available...

But on the other hand, even If I made it work, I'm having troubles because even if you can have enable lots of mods, its very buggy atm , sometimes my mods are deleted, the server freezes...So I would stick to normal Tmod till more updates, not trying to be a jerk :eek:
I had the same problems, even on the normal Tmod (version 0.10.5) but when I tried the 0.11 beta they were on the mod browser (again on the normal one not this one). I think they might just got updated for that version. That or its a common bug (For me it happened with Qwerty, alchemist NPC and Grealm and Base mod)

ok after a bit of testing and installing the 32 bit version of tML along side the 64 bit one i noticed that these graphic issues are only related to the 64 bit version
both vanilla Terraria and 32 bit tML run perfectly fine and have no graphical issues like the 64 bit version has.

I'm pretty sure that these issues also come from the fact that this is not completely done yet and because of the strangeness that is windows scaling and 4k monitors....

oh well i'll see if this gets fixed someday, until then i'll just stick to the 32 bit version.
no idea if i can provide more information to make this easier.

Not sure if this has been asked before but, is there an option to start a tmodloader-steam-friends server with this tmodloader as it is possible with the regular one? I'm asking cause after following the installation instructions, I don't have an executable with such name, and back at the time it was the only way I could play with my friends without having to download hamachi

Edit: Nvm! I copied the start-server-steam-friends.bat file and changed the "TerrariaServer.exe" part with "tModLoaderServer.exe" and we're playing fine.

Last edited:
Okay I've reinstalled Terraria three times now, completely wiped the steam folder, tried overwriting my old copy, etc.

Can't get it to load past the key check... despite owning Terraria for eight years now on Steam. Is there something I screwed up by starting with a fresh install or what?

Help would be massively appreciated, thanks!

Hello DradonHumter! Today I updated to Tmod 64 v11.03. When I load my character I am not able to move at all. Neither with the keyboard nor my gamepad.

Edit: My apologies Dadron. I disabled all my mods and started my character. Now I can move again. I now have to go through one by one and see which one is the culprit.

Last edited:
so it turns black sometimes but what happened to Ancients Awakened base Fargo's Souls Mod QwertysRandomContent they are in the mod browser

GvoNnVB.png

Welcome to the unofficial/official Tmodloader 64bit branch of Tmod Loader! Which is just a fork of Blushiemagic's TmodLoader .This is all possible because of how Tmodloader became open source!

Before delving any deeper. There are somethings I must state, as well as things You Must Agree to. If not don't even bother continuing :dryadrolleyes:
  • We're not responsible for anything that may happen as a consequence of the installation, which may affect your files,sanity, and various other possible side effects.
  • We will not support or help you if you have anything relating to piracy or pirated version. Just buy the game on Steam we understand lack of funds and stuff but it has been 5 dollars or cheaper various times. That being said you will receive no help if that is the case. We will not help or support you in any way. So keep the information to yourself.
  • You cannot compile mods in tML 64bit at the moment, in it's current state/build it's used for playing 64bit.
  • Follow the rules on the website.
  • Follow other changed or added guidelines/rules in the future as well as ones from the Original Tml thread.

-Thank you :dryadpassionate:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tmodloader 64bit Discord : Join the tModLoader 64bit Discord Server!

Tmodloader 32bit Discord: Join the tModLoader Discord Server!

:nursewink: Donate : Dradon is creating Terraria mod | Patreon

Issues with tML 64?

Through dark unknown magic @Dradonhunter11 and @Rartrin have created a 64bit version of Tml. Now we're just giving it away like hotcakes. No longer are the days of limited mods. Run all your mods. At least a vast majority of them! (Mod incompatibilities may still be a thing.)
-The mods below are also examples and all enabled at the same time within 64bit.
tUIdWZU.png
What does it do?
It removes that pesky ram limit and allows you to run more mods! As well as a couple other neat features. I couldn't tell you everything since I'm just a simple support person. You should join the discord if you have questions regarding that.

REQUIREMENTS:
64 Bit Operating system *Windows*
8gigs of Ram (Minimum)
(We now have 32bit support which could improve your performance as it was ported to FNA!! Still limited mod wise though. You can't expect to use more mods without a 64bit system and 4gigs of ram can you? May or may not work....)

Installation is pretty much the same as normal tML 32bit.
  • Get a fresh install of Terraria
  • Make a copy of Terraria and place it where ever
  • Then overwrite with the files you extracted to that copy. Then you know run it from there.
  • If you need a guide here. It also contains change-logs/bugs and previous builds along with updates/links encase they change and I or Dradon forget to update/change links or post here.
Downloads Links:
64bit: Google Drive / Mediafire / Dropbox
32bit: Mediafire / Dropbox
(Engine/Performance improvements only)
Installer: Discord / Mediafire ( New for 32bit and 64bit computers! )

Credits:
@Dradonhunter11 these two lovely people @Rartrin Seriously go give them love. :nursepassionate: (No lewd pictures.) :nursenaughty:
@Desenrrollado Various testors and support staff like me.
Relogic for making this great game!
As well as the entire TmodLoader Team for making this possible.

Evidence/Permission was granted as such here is a picture:
V5PLK66.png

*May be subject to various edits because I am forgetful.

Warnings:

-If you upgrade to the 0.11 beta your mods file structure will be changed. That means that they will no longer read on any older versions of 0.10. So please back those up especially if they no longer exist. If you don't you'll have to redownload mods. As well as ALWAYS USE A FRESH INSTALL BETWEEN BOTH VERSIONS! Simply overwriting one with the other will break things. So take care to do so.
GvoNnVB.png

Welcome to the unofficial/official Tmodloader 64bit branch of Tmod Loader! Which is just a fork of Blushiemagic's TmodLoader .This is all possible because of how Tmodloader became open source!

Before delving any deeper. There are somethings I must state, as well as things You Must Agree to. If not don't even bother continuing :dryadrolleyes:
  • We're not responsible for anything that may happen as a consequence of the installation, which may affect your files,sanity, and various other possible side effects.
  • We will not support or help you if you have anything relating to piracy or pirated version. Just buy the game on Steam we understand lack of funds and stuff but it has been 5 dollars or cheaper various times. That being said you will receive no help if that is the case. We will not help or support you in any way. So keep the information to yourself.
  • You cannot compile mods in tML 64bit at the moment, in it's current state/build it's used for playing 64bit.
  • Follow the rules on the website.
  • Follow other changed or added guidelines/rules in the future as well as ones from the Original Tml thread.

-Thank you :dryadpassionate:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tmodloader 64bit Discord : Join the tModLoader 64bit Discord Server!

Tmodloader 32bit Discord: Join the tModLoader Discord Server!

:nursewink: Donate : Dradon is creating Terraria mod | Patreon

Issues with tML 64?

Through dark unknown magic @Dradonhunter11 and @Rartrin have created a 64bit version of Tml. Now we're just giving it away like hotcakes. No longer are the days of limited mods. Run all your mods. At least a vast majority of them! (Mod incompatibilities may still be a thing.)
-The mods below are also examples and all enabled at the same time within 64bit.
tUIdWZU.png
What does it do?
It removes that pesky ram limit and allows you to run more mods! As well as a couple other neat features. I couldn't tell you everything since I'm just a simple support person. You should join the discord if you have questions regarding that.

REQUIREMENTS:
64 Bit Operating system *Windows*
8gigs of Ram (Minimum)
(We now have 32bit support which could improve your performance as it was ported to FNA!! Still limited mod wise though. You can't expect to use more mods without a 64bit system and 4gigs of ram can you? May or may not work....)

Installation is pretty much the same as normal tML 32bit.
  • Get a fresh install of Terraria
  • Make a copy of Terraria and place it where ever
  • Then overwrite with the files you extracted to that copy. Then you know run it from there.
  • If you need a guide here. It also contains change-logs/bugs and previous builds along with updates/links encase they change and I or Dradon forget to update/change links or post here.
Downloads Links:
64bit: Google Drive / Mediafire / Dropbox
32bit: Mediafire / Dropbox
(Engine/Performance improvements only)
Installer: Discord / Mediafire ( New for 32bit and 64bit computers! )

Credits:
@Dradonhunter11 these two lovely people @Rartrin Seriously go give them love. :nursepassionate: (No lewd pictures.) :nursenaughty:
@Desenrrollado Various testors and support staff like me.
Relogic for making this great game!
As well as the entire TmodLoader Team for making this possible.

Evidence/Permission was granted as such here is a picture:
V5PLK66.png

*May be subject to various edits because I am forgetful.

Warnings:

-If you upgrade to the 0.11 beta your mods file structure will be changed. That means that they will no longer read on any older versions of 0.10. So please back those up especially if they no longer exist. If you don't you'll have to redownload mods. As well as ALWAYS USE A FRESH INSTALL BETWEEN BOTH VERSIONS! Simply overwriting one with the other will break things. So take care to do so.
[doublepost=1564229478,1564229333][/doublepost]Every time I try opening Terraria I get a error message
It looks like this.
7/27/2019 2:00:48 PM
System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code.
at Terraria.IO.Preferences.Save(Boolean createFile)
at Terraria.Main.SaveSettings()
at Terraria.Main.OpenSettings()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

I dont know how to fix it.

[doublepost=1564229478,1564229333][/doublepost]Every time I try opening Terraria I get a error message
It looks like this.
7/27/2019 2:00:48 PM
System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code.
at Terraria.IO.Preferences.Save(Boolean createFile)
at Terraria.Main.SaveSettings()
at Terraria.Main.OpenSettings()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

I dont know how to fix it.
this is your anti virus saying nop!
Depending on the one you use, you might need to disable it.

Back
Top Bottom