Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

hmm...

[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.10.1.5ws client
[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: L:\Victoria\Terraria\Terraria 64 test 2\Terraria.exe
[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: L:\Victoria\Terraria\Terraria 64 test 2
[04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[04:46:14] [2/ERROR] [tML]: Unhandled Exception
System.DllNotFoundException: Не удается загрузить DLL "FAudio": Не найден указанный модуль. (Исключение из HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
в FAudio.FACTAudioEngine_ShutDown(IntPtr pEngine)
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
в Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Finalize()
For personal reasons, I had to reinstall Windows again. The error was repeated.
The game requires a Steam version, although I have one.
This time, there is absolutely nothing in the logs after "Launch Parameters:". What should I do in this case?
Updating drivers doesn't help me either.

For personal reasons, I had to reinstall Windows again. The error was repeated.
The game requires a Steam version, although I have one.
This time, there is absolutely nothing in the logs after "Launch Parameters:". What should I do in this case?
Updating drivers doesn't help me either.
Get the vcredist on the discord, prolly also wanna update to the 0.11.3 version on the discord

I do understand this is a work-in-progress extension to the normal Tmodloader, I seem to have come across some bizarre bug where I cannot control my character or interact with anything.
  • My character is completely still and is unresponsive to control input. (I have checked my Keyboard bindings and they're properly assigned.)
  • My character cannot pick up items and place them into my inventory.
  • And my character cannot be damaged by any enemy AI that comes into contact with it.
I am going to assume it's the list of mods I chose, or something on Tmodloader x64's end unable to process something. I will include information from the secondary Shell window and a list of the mods I am trying to use when asked.

I am probably using WAY too many mods than the extension can handle.

upload_2019-8-18_22-42-57.png

Got this when I updated to the most recent Tmodloader 64 bit, doesn't seem to want to work correctly... even re-installed terraria fully and then added in Tmodloader 64 bit. Has currently rendered me unable to play. Help would be appreciated..!

Having a wierd bug, Everytime i close the game the resolution resets
Everything else is still saved except for the resolution

Hey OP, it's been some time, I really love the updates done to this variant of the Tmodloader. But a mismatch error occurs now each time I try and build my mod, here's the screenshot
Untitled.png

So I'm going to assume that the Tmodloader is up to date, but the modcompiling isn't. I hope you can update it, so I don't always have to switch back to the 32 bit, just to update my mod then switch back to this.

so my cpu is the bottleneck should I still expect better performance on a 64 bit Tmodloader? I meat the minimum system specs

Back
Top Bottom