Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

index.php

I got this.... I`m after reinstaling everything... even appdata s..t :(

Hello Dradon, I am just a person who is having an issue about tmodloader 64 bit, I am having the same problem over and over again. The issue is where in the version v11.4 is where the mod loading slows down, my computer is absolutely fine and I do not know what is going on. Can you please help me? A lot of mods are slowing down on the main Terraria loading screen. If you are reading this Dradon, reply back.

Hello Dradon, I am just a person who is having an issue about tmodloader 64 bit, I am having the same problem over and over again. The issue is where in the version v11.4 is where the mod loading slows down, my computer is absolutely fine and I do not know what is going on. Can you please help me? A lot of mods are slowing down on the main Terraria loading screen. If you are reading this Dradon, reply back.
That's normal, mod loading been slow on 0.11.X, no need to worry

so everytime i play with the mods the texture is invisible it still tell the about the item when i hover over it it's shows the slot were it is in but this happens split and other mods plz help

so everytime i play with the mods the texture is invisible it still tell the about the item when i hover over it it's shows the slot were it is in but this happens split and other mods plz help
it's other texture corruption or a mod is faulty, disable everything first, if issue persist reinstall terraria entirely

Why when Betsy spawns and when I use weapons dropped from her makes Terraria freezes and crash? ( I don't use any mods and it still crashes)

Hello im new to forums so i dont know where to really post but im trying to use tmodloader 64 bit and some mods such as calamity are not in the browser but calamity music is. also it wants me to update tmodloader to 11.4 and it makes the 64 bit one not work when installed.

Hello im new to forums so i dont know where to really post but im trying to use tmodloader 64 bit and some mods such as calamity are not in the browser but calamity music is. also it wants me to update tmodloader to 11.4 and it makes the 64 bit one not work when installed.
Just download newest version of 64bit TML and install, and for newest Tmodloader you need Steam version of Terraria, Pirate version cannot run newest Tmodloader.

I got the TML 64bit today from the main page but when i go to the mod browser is says that tmodloader is at 11.4 and to download it. also why are some of the mods in the 32 bit version of tmodloader not showing up in the 64 bit. thx

ps.I am using steam terraria it breaks when i try to applie the 11.4 update from tmodloader

I re-installed 64bit recently, but everytime I try to load the mod browser, create a world, or anything at all - it crashes. I'm installing it the exact same way I did before, but it isn't working. Though, even trying old versions, those don't work either. I'm positive I install it correctly.

I re-installed 64bit recently, but everytime I try to load the mod browser, create a world, or anything at all - it crashes. I'm installing it the exact same way I did before, but it isn't working. Though, even trying old versions, those don't work either. I'm positive I install it correctly.
Send logs

[21:01:25] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.4 Win32NT client
[21:01:25] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.7.2
[21:01:25] [1/INFO] [tML]: Engine: FNA
[21:01:25] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe
[21:01:25] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria
[21:01:25] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
True
True
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 105600
Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561198365790724 [API loaded no]
IGLDevice: OpenGLDevice
OpenGL Device: GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Driver: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 436.30
OpenGL Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
MojoShader Profile: glsl120
Using EXT_swap_control_tear VSync!
[21:01:28] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Graphics Device: Generic PnP Monitor {{Width:1920 Height:1080 Format:Color}}
Using EXT_swap_control_tear VSync!
EXT_swap_control_tear unsupported. Fall back to standard VSync.
[21:01:33] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Fallback synchronization context assigned
Resolution changed to: 800x600.

Am I the only one that doesn't understand how to install version 0.11.4, I download the file for windows from mega then extract it and try to run it only for a black screen to pop up and do nothing... help plz
Edit: idk why but is started working now...

Last edited:
Is it a known issue for some mods to not appear on the mid browser? Furniture, food, and fun as well as better paint don't appear for me, but others download them fine. I'm not sure if sonething about the 64 bit version is making them not appear or if it's something else.

Back
Top Bottom