Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Ok i got a weird message here after updating it and forgot that one of the mods that i updated needed tmodloader version 0.11.5 so i cancelled loading and now i got this after i restarted
1570633739215291326874.jpg

When is the 0.11.5 version gonna be out for 64bit?

Or is it already out?

Because i have many mods that are updated to 0.11.5 and i really wanna play them in 64bit.
Well, github broke so it make updating 100 time harder, if anyone with git experience could help me there it would be appreciated

0.11.5 is out tough it's not in the mega link but in a seperate package. Reason why this is like this is simple, the one managing the mega link is not on yet and cannot update it (because the support staff are the one managing this)

Tough here is actual changelog:
Changelog:
- Now supports 0.11.5 (finally)
- Support Menu added. Contains the tmodloader and 64bit discord link, also contains the tmodloader and Dradon patreon link
- When generating a world, the seed is printed in console and logs (needs testing to confirm this)

Download link:

Require a previous install from the mega link to work as you need to replace the file with the one in here.

0.11.5 is out tough it's not in the mega link but in a seperate package. Reason why this is like this is simple, the one managing the mega link is not on yet and cannot update it (because the support staff are the one managing this)

Tough here is actual changelog:
Changelog:
- Now supports 0.11.5 (finally)
- Support Menu added. Contains the tmodloader and 64bit discord link, also contains the tmodloader and Dradon patreon link
- When generating a world, the seed is printed in console and logs (needs testing to confirm this)

Download link:

Require a previous install from the mega link to work as you need to replace the file with the one in here.

Ok thanks now i can play with those mods again :)

Hello !
just tried to start back a multiplayer game with a friend of mine, but the server just crash, even if started manually outside of the game (using the last version 0.11.5) any idea why it's doing that?

Here's what i get in the log when i try to start a server using the in-game 'host and play':

[17:24:18] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = False): "tModLoaderServer.exe" -autoshutdown -password "" -lang 1 -world "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds\Ultimate_bundle_x64.wld" -modpath "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods" -steam -localsteamid 76561198086981136 -lobby friends
[17:24:18] [13/INFO] [Terraria]: Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7777
[17:24:19] [13/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Aucune connexion n’a pu être établie car l’ordinateur cible l’a expressément refusée 127.0.0.1:7777
à System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
à System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
à System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect(IPEndPoint remoteEP)
à System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect(IPAddress address, Int32 port)
à Terraria.Net.Sockets.TcpSocket.Terraria.Net.Sockets.ISocket.Connect(RemoteAddress address)
à Terraria.Netplay.TcpClientLoop(Object threadContext)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
à System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

And if i put the 'show the server console' on:

[17:26:12] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = False): "tModLoaderServer.exe" -autoshutdown -password "" -lang 1 -world "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds\Ultimate_bundle_x64.wld" -modpath "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods" -showserverconsole -steam -localsteamid 76561198086981136 -lobby friends
[17:26:12] [14/INFO] [Terraria]: Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7777
Impossible de charger le type 'MonoMod.Utils.MonoModExt' à partir de l'assembly 'MonoMod.Utils, Version=19.10.5.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. tModLoader.RuntimeErrorSeeLogsForFullTrace
tModLoader.ServerCrash

Hello !
just tried to start back a multiplayer game with a friend of mine, but the server just crash, even if started manually outside of the game (using the last version 0.11.5) any idea why it's doing that?

Here's what i get in the log when i try to start a server using the in-game 'host and play':

[17:24:18] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = False): "tModLoaderServer.exe" -autoshutdown -password "" -lang 1 -world "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds\Ultimate_bundle_x64.wld" -modpath "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods" -steam -localsteamid 76561198086981136 -lobby friends
[17:24:18] [13/INFO] [Terraria]: Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7777
[17:24:19] [13/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Aucune connexion n’a pu être établie car l’ordinateur cible l’a expressément refusée 127.0.0.1:7777
à System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
à System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
à System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect(IPEndPoint remoteEP)
à System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect(IPAddress address, Int32 port)
à Terraria.Net.Sockets.TcpSocket.Terraria.Net.Sockets.ISocket.Connect(RemoteAddress address)
à Terraria.Netplay.TcpClientLoop(Object threadContext)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
à System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

And if i put the 'show the server console' on:

[17:26:12] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = False): "tModLoaderServer.exe" -autoshutdown -password "" -lang 1 -world "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds\Ultimate_bundle_x64.wld" -modpath "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods" -showserverconsole -steam -localsteamid 76561198086981136 -lobby friends
[17:26:12] [14/INFO] [Terraria]: Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7777
Impossible de charger le type 'MonoMod.Utils.MonoModExt' à partir de l'assembly 'MonoMod.Utils, Version=19.10.5.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. tModLoader.RuntimeErrorSeeLogsForFullTrace
tModLoader.ServerCrash
Mind showing me the first 5 line of server.log?

Mind showing me the first 5 line of server.log?

where is it located ?

EDIT: never mind, found it:

[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.4 Win32NT server
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.7.2
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Engine: FNA
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: D:\Jeux\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terraria\tModLoaderServer.exe
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: D:\Jeux\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terraria
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters: -autoshutdown -password -lang 1 -world D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds\UB_x64_v2.wld -modpath D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods -steam -localsteamid 76561198086981136 -lobby friends
[19:06:44] [1/WARN] [tML]: tModLoader.RuntimeErrorSilentlyCaughtException
System.TypeLoadException: Impossible de charger le type 'MonoMod.Utils.MonoModExt' à partir de l'assembly 'MonoMod.Utils, Version=19.10.5.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
à Terraria.ModLoader.Core.LoggingHooks.HookWebRequests()
à Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.Init()
à Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
à Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

where is it located ?

EDIT: never mind, found it:

[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.4 Win32NT server
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.7.2
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Engine: FNA
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: D:\Jeux\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terraria\tModLoaderServer.exe
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: D:\Jeux\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terraria
[19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters: -autoshutdown -password -lang 1 -world D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds\UB_x64_v2.wld -modpath D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods -steam -localsteamid 76561198086981136 -lobby friends
[19:06:44] [1/WARN] [tML]: tModLoader.RuntimeErrorSilentlyCaughtException
System.TypeLoadException: Impossible de charger le type 'MonoMod.Utils.MonoModExt' à partir de l'assembly 'MonoMod.Utils, Version=19.10.5.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
à Terraria.ModLoader.Core.LoggingHooks.HookWebRequests()
à Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.Init()
à Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
à Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)
Oh welp, look I did it again, wrong server file! (Every freaking update I get the wrong server file)

Hi, i have a problem, when i install the tmodloader ,my Terraria doesn't work. It just says it's launching on steam for 10 seconds then nothing happens. Any ideas ? I have everything installed and updated btw.

Back
Top Bottom