Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

1571689694636.png

help?

I just downloaded Tmodloader 0.11.5 64 bit, but now when i try to open the game it says "Steam API hash mismatch, assumed pirated" even though i bought it on steam. Any solutions?

I just downloaded Tmodloader 0.11.5 64 bit, but now when i try to open the game it says "Steam API hash mismatch, assumed pirated" even though i bought it on steam. Any solutions?
Verify the cache. I think it means the steam_api.dll files been changed.

Open steam. Find Terraria. Right Click. Properties. Local Files. Verify.
Open steam. Find Terraria. Right Click. Properties. Local Files. Verify.
Did that and it said ''3 files failed to validate and will be reacquired'' then when i try to launch it, it says ''System.BadimageFormateException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format''.

Last edited:
Did that and it said ''3 files failed to validate and will be reacquired'' then when i try to launch it, it says ''System.BadimageFormateException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format''.
got the same thing
tells me my version is pirated though I've owned the game for years, then gives the same exception after having steam validate the files. I get not wanting to support pirates but has to be a better way, going this far is everything thats wrong with DRM as it ruins the experience for people that actually own the game, as you can see I do in fact own terraria and the original modloader picks it up just fine so it is properly installed though I wonder if having it installed on a game drive would be an issue.
2019-10-27 (1).png

got the same thing
tells me my version is pirated though I've owned the game for years, then gives the same exception after having steam validate the files. I get not wanting to support pirates but has to be a better way, going this far is everything thats wrong with DRM as it ruins the experience for people that actually own the game, as you can see I do in fact own terraria and the original modloader picks it up just fine so it is properly installed though I wonder if having it installed on a game drive would be an issue.View attachment 229028
The answer for your issues is there in the message. No registry key. Reinstall x64 and or Terraria. Something broke.

I'll probably stick with the original modloader it has never given me that issue, reinstalling terraria and the modloader whenever windows decides to kickup issues isn't really appealing and mitigates the best benefit of a game drive for me.

I'll probably stick with the original modloader it has never given me that issue, reinstalling terraria and the modloader whenever windows decides to kickup issues isn't really appealing and mitigates the best benefit of a game drive for me.
Use the latest 64bit version, not the 0.10.1.5 one (latest being 0.11.5)

Back
Top Bottom