Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I'll probably stick with the original modloader it has never given me that issue, reinstalling terraria and the modloader whenever windows decides to kickup issues isn't really appealing and mitigates the best benefit of a game drive for me.

Dradonhunter1109/03/2019

== LATEST TMODLOADER 64BIT VERSION 0.11.5== MEGA == VC Redist for the native dll (get the x64: vc_redist.x64.exe one)== https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
its this link

Is it possible to compile a copy where the client checks for valid steam key and the server does not. I have no issues running this on my pc. However when I try to start a server on my dedicated host it hasn’t used steam to install terraria. Both terraria and standard tmodloader support dedicated servers. This will not even let me run Tmodloaderserver.exe without it being installed through steam. This is not practical for a dedicated server as steamCMD does not add this key to the registry.

tML FNA 64bit v0.11.5 does not correctly determine the keyboard type.

I'm using "ImeNoConvert" key with Japanese keyboard for "Grapple" in vanilla Terraria and official tML.
But tML 64bit can not read the key correctly, and the wrong keyboard layout is selected.

Is there a way to solve this heavy problem?

1572947703406.png

How do i make a server with this 64bit tmodloader for me and my friend we tried hamachi but my friends game just crashed and i cant join even my own server. And this is my first time making tmodloader sever.

Do you guys know how to get the new update of Tmodloader with the x64 thing?

1573326972354.png

Last edited:
Does this allow terraria and tmodloader to use all my ram for the game? Since its 64bit i would imagine it would accept 32GB of ram and allow me to run a huge list of mods.

Does this allow terraria and tmodloader to use all my ram for the game? Since its 64bit i would imagine it would accept 32GB of ram and allow me to run a huge list of mods.
Yes. Do note that some mods have issues with this branch, though I'm finding my current test playthrough to be far more stable than expected.
hi, do you have a link for 0.11.4 tmod 64 bit?
Click the Mega link, it will open a page with the latest version along with a folder containing old versions. Click the old versions folder.
1574058158224.png

ok i noticed when it inailzing on a mod grealm,split,etc it always terraria not responding and then it loads to the next mod it inailzing everything. but then when go into the game/ to a world some of the items textures are invisible and also sometimes the texture isn't invisible the the name and prefix is. please help me (sorry for misspelling)

ok i noticed when it inailzing on a mod grealm,split,etc it always terraria not responding and then it loads to the next mod it inailzing everything. but then when go into the game/ to a world some of the items textures are invisible and also sometimes the texture isn't invisible the the name and prefix is. please help me (sorry for misspelling)
sound like an overflow, you might have over 32k item

I use a Mac so is it Even possible to get Tmodloader 64bit for it i think i've reached the threshold where it's needed but people seem to assume your only ever gonna use windows and it's kinda stupid some of us don't really do windows so is Tmodloader 64 bit ONLY workable on Windows if so thats real shortsightedness on your part but if there is something im missing please tell me im having Real issues with Terraria and i really want to play it but the game won't ever open a world

Back
Top Bottom