Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I use a Mac so is it Even possible to get Tmodloader 64bit for it i think i've reached the threshold where it's needed but people seem to assume your only ever gonna use windows and it's kinda stupid some of us don't really do windows so is Tmodloader 64 bit ONLY workable on Windows if so thats real shortsightedness on your part but if there is something im missing please tell me im having Real issues with Terraria and i really want to play it but the game won't ever open a world
Mac is already 64bit, it doesn't need it (yeah, only windows is 32bit and partially linux, cause it have a 64bit mode, which is dumb)

Mac is already 64bit, it doesn't need it (yeah, only windows is 32bit and partially linux, cause it have a 64bit mode, which is dumb)
I keep being told that but it doesn't seem that way but eh my game always crashes on world load i Cannot open a world as it crashes and gives me and error relating to the Tmod bin.osx

my Game on mac does not run on 64 bit when i tried to get it to run in 32 bit mode nothing happened as it already was running in 32 bit mode as it was a 32bit app. Regular TModloader Does not run on 64 Bit on mac and i stopped being able to open a world once i passes a certain amount of mods being run for those of us who run mac Don't tell us that Mac's TModloader already does 64 bit cause it doesn't i can't open the world and it crashes but only once i passed a certain amount of mods im sorry if im sounding rude but it's kinda annoying when people tell you X when X clearly isn't true for you it may be true for other people but not for me

my Game on mac does not run on 64 bit when i tried to get it to run in 32 bit mode nothing happened as it already was running in 32 bit mode as it was a 32bit app. Regular TModloader Does not run on 64 Bit on mac and i stopped being able to open a world once i passes a certain amount of mods being run for those of us who run mac Don't tell us that Mac's TModloader already does 64 bit cause it doesn't i can't open the world and it crashes but only once i passed a certain amount of mods im sorry if im sounding rude but it's kinda annoying when people tell you X when X clearly isn't true for you it may be true for other people but not for me
What makes you assume its related to it not being 64bit? Because it very much is on Mac. Your just assuming the cause of your problem, then getting mad when someone vastly more educated in the issue corrects you.

What makes you assume its related to it not being 64bit? Because it very much is on Mac. Your just assuming the cause of your problem, then getting mad when someone vastly more educated in the issue corrects you.
Ive tried everything thats what im saying and when i tried to get it to boot in 32 bit it was already running in it im saying that i ended up trying something only to find that something was not needed aka i have a program that allows one to Boot a 32bit program in 32 bit mode if said program runs in 32 bit however it did nothing except open the program and my friend next to me at the time said that meant it was already running in 32bit mode im not trying to sound mad im just upset people stopped something like TModloader TMA from being adapted for mac just because they assumed Mac's TModloader already worked with 64 bit as a majority of people don't even use macs the people here who did? were all asking if it would work with Mac none of them mentioned Tmodloader already doing it all ive seen are windows users so i have no reason to believe that any of you other than the creator of the mod have used a Mac and he was intent on allowing it to work with Mac untill recently hinting someone els convinced him otherwise

So, at least in two different worlds, on two different occasions, I hit upon a crash to desktop upon defeating a boss in the 64 bit version of the thing. Alas, the crashlog really doesn't offer much either, and offhand beyond maybe having too much open in the background I'm not sure what else to suggest for diagnosing information

Code:
11/11/2019 11:18:49 PM
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Reflection.MethodInfo MonoMod.Utils.Extensions.FindMethod(System.Type, System.String, Boolean)'.
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.LoggingHooks.HookWebRequests()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.Init()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

EDIT: Damnit, it ate a lot of my work in progress base changes. Gonna have to restart again anyway, so will take a bit to get back to it -3-

Last edited:
I remember it didn't do this before before 0.10.1.5 tml 64bit it was working perfectly I was allowed download how much mods I want then when 0.11.5 it was doing it and also how does other people don't have the same issue

So, at least in two different worlds, on two different occasions, I hit upon a crash to desktop upon defeating a boss in the 64 bit version of the thing. Alas, the crashlog really doesn't offer much either, and offhand beyond maybe having too much open in the background I'm not sure what else to suggest for diagnosing information

Code:
11/11/2019 11:18:49 PM
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Reflection.MethodInfo MonoMod.Utils.Extensions.FindMethod(System.Type, System.String, Boolean)'.
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.LoggingHooks.HookWebRequests()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Logging.Init()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

EDIT: Damnit, it ate a lot of my work in progress base changes. Gonna have to restart again anyway, so will take a bit to get back to it -3-
That sound like a bad mod if you ask me.

Ive tried everything thats what im saying and when i tried to get it to boot in 32 bit it was already running in it im saying that i ended up trying something only to find that something was not needed aka i have a program that allows one to Boot a 32bit program in 32 bit mode if said program runs in 32 bit however it did nothing except open the program and my friend next to me at the time said that meant it was already running in 32bit mode im not trying to sound mad im just upset people stopped something like TModloader TMA from being adapted for mac just because they assumed Mac's TModloader already worked with 64 bit as a majority of people don't even use macs the people here who did? were all asking if it would work with Mac none of them mentioned Tmodloader already doing it all ive seen are windows users so i have no reason to believe that any of you other than the creator of the mod have used a Mac and he was intent on allowing it to work with Mac untill recently hinting someone els convinced him otherwise

Sigh, have you checked the log in the first place?

That sound like a bad mod if you ask me.

Sigh, have you checked the log in the first place?
Yes i did and i sent it to a friend and posted it on the regular Tmodloader discord my friend who together we solved every one of the we've had until them issues ended up agreeing with me and i have been wrong he has indeed shown me how stupid i am. and im still waiting for the help on the Tmodloader but if it says something different i will admit i was wrong. do you want me to send the log to you cause i wouldn't understand it not yet i'd appreciate Any help however small i am Very sorry for sounding rude i was kinda stressed out when i posted the last few

Yes i did and i sent it to a friend and posted it on the regular Tmodloader discord my friend who together we solved every one of the we've had until them issues ended up agreeing with me and i have been wrong he has indeed shown me how stupid i am. and im still waiting for the help on the Tmodloader but if it says something different i will admit i was wrong. do you want me to send the log to you cause i wouldn't understand it not yet i'd appreciate Any help however small i am Very sorry for sounding rude i was kinda stressed out when i posted the last few
Yeah post the log and don't worry I'm in finals period, I'm really stressed

Hello,

so I have recently been playing the 32-Bit version of TModLoader alot with some of my friends and wondered why our game crashed over 2 times per day.
We have had the thought of switching over to the 64-Bit version many times in our plans since we have over 4GB of ram to use on our computers which would prevent our crashes.
My question is, is there a way of transfering our character and world from the 32-Bit version of TModLoader over to the 64-Bit version of TModLoader?
I know that there can be problems with mods etc. but I just wanna know if there is a possibility.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

so I have recently been playing the 32-Bit version of TModLoader alot with some of my friends and wondered why our game crashed over 2 times per day.
We have had the thought of switching over to the 64-Bit version many times in our plans since we have over 4GB of ram to use on our computers which would prevent our crashes.
My question is, is there a way of transfering our character and world from the 32-Bit version of TModLoader over to the 64-Bit version of TModLoader?
I know that there can be problems with mods etc. but I just wanna know if there is a possibility.

Thanks in advance.
use same directory as 32bit, so your stuff will be there by default

So when i get the newsest version Tremor mod will fail? do i really need that "special" version and when i get the version which is compatible with tremor, am i able to play my other mods like thorium,spirit mod, etc.. ?:happy:

I don't know if the Log i sent to Draedon was helpful but in case any context is missing. The Log Stops when it reaches the "Loading world" part where it shows no error and just crashes.

If any more context is needed The game itself will open fine but once a world is either set to be opened or generated it immediately crashes.

The weird part is if i have below a certain amount of mods a simple reset will fix the problem but once above a threshold of mods it will only work for as long as it doesn't crash the moment t crashes once it never opens a world again.

i hope this was helpful and im sorry if it was late or if it wasn't helpful i never mean to be rude but as i had a break i am more calm and can explain my issue better

I don't know if the Log i sent to Draedon was helpful but in case any context is missing. The Log Stops when it reaches the "Loading world" part where it shows no error and just crashes.

If any more context is needed The game itself will open fine but once a world is either set to be opened or generated it immediately crashes.

The weird part is if i have below a certain amount of mods a simple reset will fix the problem but once above a threshold of mods it will only work for as long as it doesn't crash the moment t crashes once it never opens a world again.

i hope this was helpful and im sorry if it was late or if it wasn't helpful i never mean to be rude but as i had a break i am more calm and can explain my issue better
I feel like in your case it might be a mod, another thing I guess you could try is add -x64 in your launch argument (Ik that work on linux)

So when i get the newsest version Tremor mod will fail? do i really need that "special" version and when i get the version which is compatible with tremor, am i able to play my other mods like thorium,spirit mod, etc.. ?:happy:

Yeah, we are no longer allowed to share the special tremor, so rip on that

Back
Top Bottom