Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Thanks i'll try that i think something might be conflicting with the AA mod
I couldn't get AA Mod to work on tml64, it always produces errors to log when loading mods. Note that it requires Base Mod. I don't know if this is a mod issue or tml 64 issue. I added the log with AA enabled.
Other than that, I am currently playing with calamity, redemption, qwertys, pinky, and many other mods, 10 hours in world, beaten EoW, so far it is very stable and I haven't had any crashes.

Attachments

• client.log
    280.7 KB · Views: 118
I couldn't get AA Mod to work on tml64, it always produces errors to log when loading mods. Note that it requires Base Mod. I don't know if this is a mod issue or tml 64 issue. I added the log with AA enabled.
Other than that, I am currently playing with calamity, redemption, qwertys, pinky, and many other mods, 10 hours in world, beaten EoW, so far it is very stable and I haven't had any crashes.
Yeah i know AA requires the base mod so that doesn't seem to be the issue but my games doesn't seem to want to work after a certain amount of mods are installed

Having an issue where in certain biomes (underworld for example) Where bars horizontally across the screen glitch in texture, most of the time it's just a black bar for a single frame, but it happens quite often. About 3 cm wide randomly on the screen.

Unable to get screenshot (I tried) as i need to get frame perfect button presses.

was trying to play terraria again but this hppened

error :
INFO: OpenAudioDevice failed: WASAPI can't initialize audio client: 鹀銯3
Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at FAudio.FACT3DInitialize(IntPtr pEngine, Byte[] D3FInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine..ctor(String settingsFile, TimeSpan lookAheadTime, String rendererId)
at Terraria.Main.LoadMusic()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

Is there a way to turn off the OpenGL WGL_EXT_swap_control extension? I don't know if its even possible, but if I can't disable it I can't really use the 64bit modloader because it just kills my framerate.

was trying to play terraria again but this hppened

error :
INFO: OpenAudioDevice failed: WASAPI can't initialize audio client: 鹀銯3
Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at FAudio.FACT3DInitialize(IntPtr pEngine, Byte[] D3FInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine..ctor(String settingsFile, TimeSpan lookAheadTime, String rendererId)
at Terraria.Main.LoadMusic()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)
either driver error or install VC 64

Is there a way to turn off the OpenGL WGL_EXT_swap_control extension? I don't know if its even possible, but if I can't disable it I can't really use the 64bit modloader because it just kills my framerate.
no, I don't even know what it is tbh xD

I recently updated to the 64bit TmodLoader due to consistently running into Memory Errors with a set of mods I had installed, but after updating I've noticed some pretty hefty FPS drops compared to the regular TmodLoader. For example when my inventory is open my FPS just drops from 60 to 40-43, when I use weapons with effects my fps will drop to about 50 and it starts to feel incredibly sluggish.

Is there something I've missed with installing the 64bit version correctly or is this just a price I gotta pay?

I recently updated to the 64bit TmodLoader due to consistently running into Memory Errors with a set of mods I had installed, but after updating I've noticed some pretty hefty FPS drops compared to the regular TmodLoader. For example when my inventory is open my FPS just drops from 60 to 40-43, when I use weapons with effects my fps will drop to about 50 and it starts to feel incredibly sluggish.

Is there something I've missed with installing the 64bit version correctly or is this just a price I gotta pay?
The more mod that you'll use, the more lag it will generate. Also, it all depend on your RAM and CPU (mostly CPU) mainly, cause terraria doesn't use the GPU for most of the rendering.

Is there any alternative to TerraCustom for 64bit?
Nop

help, I am getting this issue:

System.BadImageFormatException:
An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
(exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIf Necessary(AppId_tunOwnAppId)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable 1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String() args, Boolean monoArgs)

I play in a laptop with this components:

processor i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHZ
RAM: 12 gb
Intel HD graphics 4000

Please someone help me, i would be very grateful.
(I dont speak english very well)

help, I am getting this issue:

System.BadImageFormatException:
An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
(exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIf Necessary(AppId_tunOwnAppId)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable 1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String() args, Boolean monoArgs)

I play in a laptop with this components:

processor i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHZ
RAM: 12 gb
Intel HD graphics 4000

Please someone help me, i would be very grateful.
(I dont speak english very well)
get the new version from the discord

Terraria keep on saying terraria not responding every time it initializing the mods is that normal if not tell me how fix it
Initializing any mod in particular?

Back
Top Bottom