Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

r some time i give a try to tmodloader 64 bit for no more messages of out memory and all that but, after starting up it says that I need a vc redist Faudio.dll on the 64 bit tmodloader discord but its a minecraft discord.....is this righ
after some time i give a try to tmodloader 64 bit for no more messages of out memory and all that but, after starting up it says that I need a vc redist Faudio.dll on the 64 bit tmodloader discord but its a minecraft discord.....is this right?
Same here

after some time i give a try to tmodloader 64 bit for no more messages of out memory and all that but, after starting up it says that I need a vc redist Faudio.dll on the 64 bit tmodloader discord but its a minecraft discord.....is this right?

I am not 100% sure, but it can be April Fools joke?

It is an april fools joke, imo a pretty bad one at that.
Replacing everything with Minecraft/Memes and just respond with dumb/memeish responses to people that actually need help, makes it look like it's run by some prepubescent children.
Kind of disappointed to be honest, a bit fun here and there is nice, but that is just ridiculous. I expected better from them. 👌

For those who are confused and/or need help, come back tomorrow and it might be fine again.

Replacing everything with Minecraft/Memes and just respond with dumb/memeish responses to people that actually need help, makes it look like it's run by some prepubescent children.
Kind of disappointed to be honest, a bit fun here and there is nice, but that is just ridiculous. I expected better from them. 👌

For those who are confused and/or need help, come back tomorrow and it might be fine again.
wow, its not really funny, but ok
i wanted to play today, not tomorrow

well I got plenty of games in case this would happen so today is terraria day off.

Probably not the correct place to put this, but is there a way to make it so loading the 64-bit server won't ask for my steam?
I'm trying to host a server on an entirely different computer. But it asks me to sign into my steam account (okay that's easy) but since it's a server, and steam doesn't allow people to have two games playing on different computers on the same account, I can't actually play on my server.
If there's a way to fix this I'd appreciate the knowledge.

Thank you,
Green

just rename the steam_api64.dll file
it helped me

when is the main post gonna update? there was an update to this on April 2nd according to the Mega download page (it even stopped using beta folder and the beta dialog is gone) and the main post still shows beta 1 i wanna know what got updated

just tried to load mod browser for first time on new version

[16:41:59] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.DrawChildren(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.ModBrowser.UIModBrowser.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch, GameTime time)
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at DMD<Terraria.Main::DoDraw>(Main , GameTime )
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
[16:42:15] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.ModBrowser.UIModBrowser.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch, GameTime time)
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at DMD<Terraria.Main::DoDraw>(Main , GameTime )
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

Last edited:
I need some help! I would like to upgrade from regular Tmod Loader to 64 bit, and now I'm confused! is there a specific way I need to proceed with the Tmod Files?

I need some help! I would like to upgrade from regular Tmod Loader to 64 bit, and now I'm confused! is there a specific way I need to proceed with the Tmod Files?
From the OP.
Installation is very similar to that of original tModLoader. Just follow the steps.

• Get a fresh install of Terraria.
• Download 64-bit tML below.
• Open the .zip file you downloaded with your favorite file archiver.
• Drag and drop files from the archive into your game's folder, and choose "replace files" if prompted.
• Launch the game!

But I already have the original Tmod Laoder installed, do I need to delete it or delete terraria and reinstall it, THEN install the 64 bit version?
Yeah, Delete all of the original Tmod files, uninstall then reinstall Terraria, THEN you throw the Tmod 64 into the Terraria folder like you did with Tmod 32.

Yeah, Delete all of the original Tmod files, uninstall then reinstall Terraria, THEN you throw the Tmod 64 into the Terraria folder like you did with Tmod 32.
I did it like 32 bit and it didn't work, plus my protector thinks one of the files in unsafe lol

Deactivate your protector then try again, if that doesn't work you'll have to inform the author via discord which the link can be found in the OP.
It works after doing that, but constantly having to disable my protector, then re-enabling it after I finish playing is kinda annoying. Thanks, though !

It works after doing that, but constantly having to disable my protector, then re-enabling it after I finish playing is kinda annoying. Thanks, though !
No problem, if you can, you could probably have your protector make an exception, I'm not sure what you use to protect your PC, but I'm sure all protectors have an option to make exceptions.

I have a fresh installation of Terraria, and followed the written instructions in the OP as well as Fury's video tutorial, however both times when I attempt to launch the game, it hangs at: Launch Parameters:

If anyone can offer some assistance, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Attachments

• stuck.png
    stuck.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 171
Can you add the option to disable Gamepads connected? I use a really, really convoluted setup to play involving xpadder and an Xbox 360 controller. I have something for the 32 bit modloader that disables gamepad recognition but that doesn't work here, and no matter what I do, the game wants to use the controller. I don't want it to, but I need it plugged in so that I can use it with xpadder. Can you make an option to just disable gamepads? It would be really great, thank you!

I can't start the server. Console writes "The file is not currently locked (see server.log for full trace)", but i don't have this file anywhere.

Attachments

• WTF.PNG
    WTF.PNG
    32.3 KB · Views: 149
Back
Top Bottom