Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I'm having an issue trying to create a new world.
I get this error with Thorium loaded.
[14:34:50] [10/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.TileObject.CanPlace(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Int32 style, Int32 dir, TileObject& objectData, Boolean onlyCheck, Boolean checkStay)
at Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceObject(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Boolean mute, Int32 style, Int32 alternate, Int32 random, Int32 direction)
at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GenerateBatCave(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix this.

Also here is the list of mods I have enabled/loaded in.
Calamity (no music)
Calamity Music
Calamity Extra Music
Calamity Vanilla Buff
Base Mod
Ancients Awakening
Boss Checklist
Burn Disabler
Disable Evil Spread
Elements Awoken
Elements Awoken Music
Orchid
Fall Damage NPC
Full HP When Respawn
Mystic Hunter
Player Location Saver
Super Quick Respawn
Recipe Browser
Thorium
WMITF

Can someone sanity check me? I'm hosting a tModLoader dedicated server from a Debian server but I can't connect from my Windows game:

1. Installed base terraria (ran it, made a world and connected from windows games successfully as a test)
2. Installed Linux tModLoader files into terraria folder, ran ./tModLoader and created a world
3. Installed Windows tModLoader into my steam/../common/terraria folder and started terraria from the steam UI

At this point I try to connect but my Windows terraria game is stuck at "Found Server" and "Cancel". My dedicated server says:
Code:
-x.x.x.x:56186 was booted: You are not using the same version as this server.(You cannot connect to a tModLoader Server with an unmodded client.)

Linux tModLoader server says v1.3.5.2 and my game says v.1.3.5.3. I installed the latest tModLoader Linux and Windows zips from tModLoader/tModLoader

I tried deleting my character but that didn't work. I do notice that the server logged in my window client has the old server name from step 1, but of course has the correct IP and port.

Last edited:
When will tModLoader x64 get its next update? I notice x32 gets updates a lot but I don't know if I can apply those updates to the x64 version, nor how.

I am having a problem where whenever Terraria launches, it also opens the console with it. It then just starts listing off all of the things that Terraria is doing in the background; normal console stuff. The problem is that this completely locks me out of opening the dedicated server console and starting a dedicated server. Consequently, opening the dedicated server console also prevents me from starting up Terraria until I close the console. Anybody else having this issue?

It only started yesterday when I downloaded this 64 bit version of tmodloader, so I don't think it has anything to do with me trying to run nearly 90 mods at once, but then again, I could be wrong....

When will tModLoader x64 get its next update? I notice x32 gets updates a lot but I don't know if I can apply those updates to the x64 version, nor how.
Montly update, with hopefully linux support if I can pull it out.

Is this what's adding the ability to generate "Extra Large" worlds?
yes

I am having a problem where whenever Terraria launches, it also opens the console with it. It then just starts listing off all of the things that Terraria is doing in the background; normal console stuff. The problem is that this completely locks me out of opening the dedicated server console and starting a dedicated server. Consequently, opening the dedicated server console also prevents me from starting up Terraria until I close the console. Anybody else having this issue?

It only started yesterday when I downloaded this 64 bit version of tmodloader, so I don't think it has anything to do with me trying to run nearly 90 mods at once, but then again, I could be wrong....

sound like steam being a jerk

I need help.
I have a problem where this program? (I'm not sure what it is) appears when I start the game:
Terraria exe.PNG

And when opens the game is laggy and it closes without warning. It still save the progress tho.
(Sorry for bad english)

Last edited:
[08:45:02] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.6.2 Win32NT client
[08:45:02] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8
[08:45:02] [1/INFO] [tML]: Engine: FNA
[08:45:02] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader 64x\Terraria.exe
[08:45:02] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader 64x
[08:45:02] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[08:45:04] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL '/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.MetalDevice.sel_registerName(Byte[] name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.MetalDevice..cctor()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateWindow()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game..ctor()
at Terraria.Main..ctor()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

[08:45:04] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.IO.WorldFile::LoadChests(BinaryReader) added by Terraria
[08:45:04] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.IO.WorldFile::SaveChests(BinaryWriter) added by Terraria
[08:45:05] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Steamworks.NET, Version=9.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[08:45:07] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: ptr
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer(IntPtr ptr, Type t)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.OpenGLDevice.LoadGLEntryPoints(String driver)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.OpenGLDevice..ctor(PresentationParameters presentationParameters)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateGLDevice(PresentationParameters presentationParameters, GraphicsAdapter adapter)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

[08:45:09] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Graphics Device: Generic PnP Monitor {{Width:1280 Height:800 Format:Color}}
[08:45:25] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Fallback synchronization context assigned

i need help with this

Hello I have a problem with loading a world.

Screenshot_5.png

This is where it gets stuck on.
I do not have Tremor mod enabled.
My mods are

<Mystic Lands Reborn, FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain, Shader Library, Vanilla Tweaks, GoodProLib, Industrial Pickaxes, Danew's Mini-Boss NPC, Infinite and Unconsumable Boss Summons, Faster Start, Ophoid: A Boss Fight Mod, Full Health Respawn, Better Taxes, SuperQuickRespawn, Glory Mod, Varia, Fishing 2.0, Beyond the Forgotten Ages, Various Weathers, Wireless, No Angler Time, idglib, SGA Mod, Useful NPCs, Calamity Mod Extra music, Begone, Evil! (Disable Evil Biome Spread), Universe of Bows Mod, Wildlife Mod, Archery Mod, Subworld Library, Gensokyo, Webmilio's Commons Library, The Enigma Mod!, GRealm, Halfborn Mod, BrighterLight, The Bird Mod, Better Paint, Better Night Sky, Auto Trash, Assorted Crazy Things, The Antiaris, Ammobox+, Colored Damage Types, imkSushi's Naturally Occuring Moons Mod, Builder Plus, Gadgets Galore, Vipix Toolbox, Bismuth Mod, Furniture, Food and Fun, Mech Transfer, Chad's Furniture Mod, Pinkymod, New Vanity, Plentiful Ores, Consolaria, Yet Another Boss Summon Shop, Even More Modifiers, Census - Town NPC Checklist, Where's My Items, Shorter Respawn, imkSushi's Mod, No More Tombs, Base Mod, Max Stack Plus, Boss Cursor, AFks's Pets and more, Shadows of Abaddon, Mod Helpers, Wing Slot, Elements Awoken, VeinMiner, Reduced Grinding, Which Mod is This From, Alchemist NPC. Magic Storage, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Recipe Browser, Boss Checklist, Thorium Mod, Calamity Mod Music, Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music), OmniSwing>

Please if you can help that would be appreciated.

Can you have 64 bit tmodloader and 32 bit tmodloader installed at the same time so you can switch between them?

Hello I have a problem with loading a world.

View attachment 268155

This is where it gets stuck on.
I do not have Tremor mod enabled.
My mods are

<Mystic Lands Reborn, FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain, Shader Library, Vanilla Tweaks, GoodProLib, Industrial Pickaxes, Danew's Mini-Boss NPC, Infinite and Unconsumable Boss Summons, Faster Start, Ophoid: A Boss Fight Mod, Full Health Respawn, Better Taxes, SuperQuickRespawn, Glory Mod, Varia, Fishing 2.0, Beyond the Forgotten Ages, Various Weathers, Wireless, No Angler Time, idglib, SGA Mod, Useful NPCs, Calamity Mod Extra music, Begone, Evil! (Disable Evil Biome Spread), Universe of Bows Mod, Wildlife Mod, Archery Mod, Subworld Library, Gensokyo, Webmilio's Commons Library, The Enigma Mod!, GRealm, Halfborn Mod, BrighterLight, The Bird Mod, Better Paint, Better Night Sky, Auto Trash, Assorted Crazy Things, The Antiaris, Ammobox+, Colored Damage Types, imkSushi's Naturally Occuring Moons Mod, Builder Plus, Gadgets Galore, Vipix Toolbox, Bismuth Mod, Furniture, Food and Fun, Mech Transfer, Chad's Furniture Mod, Pinkymod, New Vanity, Plentiful Ores, Consolaria, Yet Another Boss Summon Shop, Even More Modifiers, Census - Town NPC Checklist, Where's My Items, Shorter Respawn, imkSushi's Mod, No More Tombs, Base Mod, Max Stack Plus, Boss Cursor, AFks's Pets and more, Shadows of Abaddon, Mod Helpers, Wing Slot, Elements Awoken, VeinMiner, Reduced Grinding, Which Mod is This From, Alchemist NPC. Magic Storage, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Recipe Browser, Boss Checklist, Thorium Mod, Calamity Mod Music, Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music), OmniSwing>

Please if you can help that would be appreciated.

1. Enable only half of your mods and create a world
2. If you get stuck, disable half of your enabled mods and create a world.
3. If you don't get stuck with a set of enabled mods, it means the problematic mod is in the disabled half of mods. Enable those and create a world.
4. Continue disabling half of your mods until you have found the problematic mod or collection of mods.
5. Report the problematic mod problem to its author.

I think I found an issue, however it happened so randomly I cannot determine how it started, but for some reason, I cannot buy from any vendor anymore. I can sell, but I can't buy. Can someone help?

How do I enable Directx 11 renderer exactly? I read the read me note that says to input the /angle:1 command parameter. Where do I exactly input said command?

Edit: I figured out it was on steam launch options.

Last edited:
even with the actual latest version - the game still open in 800x600 .... i have an 4k monitor - and set always the resolution from terraria to 1950x1080 (FullHD) after start ..
but it always open in 800x600 ..... (the "default" tML version works and without tML too ... so likely an tML64 problem ..)

Can you have 64 bit tmodloader and 32 bit tmodloader installed at the same time so you can switch between them?

Hey ,yes you can ,
First get a clean fresh download of terraria, then copy all your terraria folder from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria" a second time somewhere else in your computer.
Then you link it in steam via the add game thing
And finally you have to copy the 32bit files inside one and the 64bit files inside the other one :D
You'll just have 2 folder in your mygame/terraria folder , one TmodLoader which is for the 32 bit version and the other one TmodLoaderBeta for the 64 bit version

Have a good day :D

EDIT -
Or you can just enable the lite version which work like the 32 bit version on the start screen of the 64 bit
But it doesnt seem to work with 32 bit mac user

EDIT 2.0 -

even with the actual latest version - the game still open in 800x600 .... i have an 4k monitor - and set always the resolution from terraria to 1950x1080 (FullHD) after start ..
but it always open in 800x600 ..... (the "default" tML version works and without tML too ... so likely an tML64 problem ..)

a double Alt+Tab at the loading screen bring my good resolution back without having to go to the setting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom